Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25th Anniversary of the first Gulf War

Go down

25th Anniversary of the first Gulf War Empty 25th Anniversary of the first Gulf War

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Comment on Facebook 7/1/2016

Given that we have two members of the Family and others form the Seychelles Community in the State/USA - at least one person listen to our story - how in the first place those Seychellois/USA families had to my person to take over/do something after the assassination of the SNM/MPR Leader Mr Gerard Hoareau. I/we consented to take whatever responsibilities and decided after due consultation including then White House occupant President Ronald Reagan and numerous leading world personalities that SIROP program. We share/passed relevant information via the USA embassy in London. Intense discussion with the south African embassy in London. Those of you gentleman Sirs, trained to work the thematic of then Cold War USA, NATO - USSR, COMECON situation. There was a very great deal of covert agendas and had we written shared those in pubic then would have been killed by the USA, NATO, USSR, South Africa or Britain. Seychelles had had a very important working relation with then Iraq President Saddam Hussein and the Parties in Kuwait - Regional and Block related politic East - West. The Seychelles High Parties shared a good deal of relevant information with the Iraqi - One Party politic, Central Plan Economy and Military workings. To work/drive that SIROP program we had linked it with Iraqi corporate and geopolitical issues - how many remembers the discovery of Bank Ambrosiana Big Banker under London Bridge - they were linked to Seychelles - we were familiar/incorporated such thematic/workings in that SIROP program. Those in Europe/London well aware and the Trap they had set for President Saddam Hussian - working closely with then President FA Rene. Those who used many of that SIROP program Financial/Banking and Big Business connections to drive the SUPER gun deal - He realized he had been set into a trap and those associated with him - we cannot give long details on Facebook. That triggered the decision for President Saddam Hussain to formulate a plan to invade Kuwait - there are a great deal of murkier thematic too. Because we had to manage that SIROP program the many Instance Lady Thatcher and her politicians, the Establishment and the inferred/sleazed we were Saddam Hussian and responsible to destroy the world in 16 minutes/ The Blair people who later took that up too. In London the Politicians, media and establishment who knew of those issues and how they were worked. Hence we decided to go to Angers - Loire with that Program . Meanwhile there is a USA/American University in Angers - The history of Europe is rich with Wars and what started/led to wars. We had equally applied many important European workings in that Program. I/we believe those young USA person of Seychelles parents have a duty to research/study and find out what really happened - as a soldier would hate to have gone into a war I did not know what they were all about - we have worked with many leading Military experts and personalities in the USA subsequent USA Presidents and Europe - NATO. ( By the way we vetoed that CERN be build in the USA and contributed to the deployment of WWW then control of information and knowledge.) This had led to President J A Michel developing his politic of corrupted and false politic - the argument if the West, Europe have done it they can do it too and the super mess we are in Seychelles as a results.
http://sirop.webs.com/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

25th Anniversary of the first Gulf War Empty 15th January 2016

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Mitchel J Edmond shared Sigmar Gabriel's photo.
1 hr
We have the the great privilege to work/corporate with 4 German Chancellor - how they got there and why they got there and their respective Politic. After nearly 26/7 years of not visiting East Berlin - the German Politicians missed a great opportunity. Beside the very very ugly situation which is developing.
May be next time forget all the high profile Cold War places find a nice cafe managed by friends of Zanzibar - it may bring to the many important politicians what we had in mind.
It is not too late.
Remembering 25th Anniversary of the first Gulf War - the Arab/Zanzibar/Seychelles equation those in the White house who knew, the USA Intelligence Community, the British Intelligence Service, the Establishments and Certain leading politicians - likewise Paris. What they cooked up.

Comment -

Mr Paul Chow published in 2015 an article stating it ought to be taught in Seychelles - the other President FA Rene. It is the tip of the Iceberg of his working experiences. Upon this 25th first Gulf War Anniversary had scanned three times for today's events in Paris - late 7 pm UK times the comment /article by former President Sarkozy we had entered a 3rd World War. Our going to angers Loire had to do with the Illuminati of Europe the great and important ones. Without them would not have landed there perhaps Paris or some other place in France with a soon to give birth mother. When you/anybody deal with such personalities you need/require to ask some very serious question after 25 years. There had been those in London knowing/well aware what we were up to and lining up would be eventual Seyhellois ladies - this include the former president Mancham. After 25 years over the past two years the massive Homosexual Harassment fallout in the media - those involved. They were in Office 25 years ago and then Agenda. There are many individual still alive who remembers and know. I could not find a male and taken on the responsibility I had as they had wished. I/we had other ideas and they got to know about this - from an Illuminati prospective. Paris, Vienna, Rome tried to help to no avail - they were very powerful. We will not mention the ladies in question. The Illuminati knew/were very aware of my working capacity /abilities form an Interdisciplinary High Management prospective. My person had to be controlled and destabilize. Those who study the science, Many in our then Seychelles exile community were well aware and some involved. My ability to work that SIROP program and associated topics controlled. What if I had taken up Sir James Mancham and other leading Seychellois Families offer/advice - the outcome on the Indian Ocean, the Cold War and the Gulf War. What if I had been allowed to choose somebody else not mentioning names. That SUPER GUN debacle would never have started and President Saddam Hussian a complete different personality and others in the same club. Having said when one goes to Angers after 25 years and the high personalities involved the need to do some very hard thinking. My person was insulted by a number of them the manner we had to go to Angers. They had refused to listen to our situation in London/Britain - the many whys and who were involved. In a serious situation like that SIROP program many in Seychelles government and Opposition had to know what I was doing and much more. The super mess that ensued, the destruction, the second invasion and if President Sarkozy has have the brain as former President of France - he ought to know we are not in the mood to tell stories and lies. Today President FA Rene have 3 big ladies if he cannot/refuse and do not wish to know may his flowers upon his grave dry up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon

Sirop14

Back to top Go down