Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road To Emmaus

Go down

Road To Emmaus Empty Road To Emmaus

Post  Sirop14 Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Seychelles we are very if not importantly christian - the important component which made/was required to write that SIROP program Those from the Vatican impute and important contributions and other churches including the Orthodox.
Today something special happened - we decided we would not watch Adventist Church Strasbourg or Colonge instead our old Church Nusdorfer Str Vienna - not far the US Embassy and the French Cultural Center. Because we judge this was a very very special Saturday/Sabbath - the eve of the French Presidential 2017 first round. The Briteixt situation, the total mess up in Britain politic - I/we were attending that church when we became/made a Fellow of Prof Dr Micheal Hofmann IOIM Vienna all those alive then - then Cold War Europe and Austria.
Yesterday we addressed something on Facebook and those who got very upset.
We were surprised by the person preaching this Saturday/Sabbath in Vienna. Beside we have close relatives and other acquaintance - grand children and step children in Vienna. Whilst listening to the Service had the photos of those French Presidential Candidate on the same window. As well as our greater EU Heraldic/Community Arms.
We normally would not do this after 3 Sabbath NewBold Church not broadcasting was fortunate they announced they would broadcast - we took the same procedure and whilst listening to the Service the photos of the French politicians this coming election.
Leave out the debacle of the Clinton election - the core of the sermon was "The Road to Emmaus" We our families and relatives educated and church at Newbold Church over the many years.
The core point was beside the other disciples who had been mentally busted after the Crucifixion of Christ and he compared this with the Clinton US Presidential outcome - those two companions who had not been disciple/part of the twelve discussion - and the encounter. What happened.
In 2012 - after writing to many of you in Seychelles then Sarkozy government and era events in Britain, the reason we wrote to many in Mauritius and pleaded/seek help - with the situation - very important the attitude and approach of the EU Court, UNHCR and other my application for the transfer of my exile/refugee status to France, the departure of PM Cameron his advice and of course Easter and the Topic of the road to Emmaus.
We/I decided to reload that SIROP program on the web with the modest resources. Fro the first time after 23 years went back to Vienna, those alive then and the SIROP portal impacts. On our thoughts the topic of the Road to Emmaus - we have been working this topic for some 5 years now - and the many other christian experience we have made. The advice of the Speaker this morning form Newbold Church in such situation not lock everybody/things out but to listen to that special voice. Those who know why we were in Angers, Strasbourg and Rouen. The coming to Office of President Holland and his Term of Office and the topic of the road to Emmaus - that SIROP program and the mega exile/refugee mess out.
We are not exactly young anymore and MNA Pat Pillay debacles - From Britain our communities and many families complete refusal to come to term with that SIROP program and its contents - forgot we lost Sir James Mancham in the process. In Europe continent that program is very alive and active/positive. For the past five years the many letters to the families, political acquaintance and official help me acquire a place to put that SIROP program on the continent - those who have made £/$billions and that Program responsibility to drive current EU Economy and many aspects of its big finance. (Then dare use God's House and the church platform to preach and address the spiritual aspects of the road to Emmaus)
We are now entering the 2017 presidential of France and the significant relevancy to Europe future and the World. The French media frankly with die respect they can go to Aunt Rachel Toilet and my Great Grand parents.
In Seychelles, Africa the situation with that SIROP program in particular President Danny R Faure. It would do him good to remember the humble origin of his family and indeed ours and many others St Louis. and when you have resources what you/one can do. Beside the 6 Forms we have presented to that Truth Commission of the National Assembly. ( the important involvement of the EU high institutions nd the resignation of President J A Michel )
In as much as we have very many Adventist and christian families in Britain that sermon and many such sermons for the past 30 years have been wasted/a wast of time what really happened and hence the situation and state of things. 5 years ago those from the Conservative Party who had not so much in writing sealed my fate/they had wanted me dead. In Europe the Authorities who have followed the many incidents and issues.
We are going to link a YouTube - the road to Emmaus several versions - on Continent Europe from the many institutions, associates, Friends who refuse to communicate with us as long we are/live in Britain. They judge and have concluded it is a complete wast of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmmTWQn95xQ

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=french+presidential+election&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj12JueybjTAhVMFMAKHVjhATsQ_AUICCgD&biw=1440&bih=804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKra-YoIic

Sirop14

Back to top Go down