Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally

Go down

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally Empty Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257511

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally Empty Re: Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Le Seychellois added 2 new photos.
34 mins · Victoria, Seychelles ·
Arissol, LDS candidate in Anse Boileau by-election
Phillippe Arissol has been elected to stand for LDS in the by-election at Anse Boileau.
Arissol who resides at Anse Boileau was elected in a primary organized by LDS on Saturday 03rd February 2018.
Arissol was among four candidates vying for the candidature.
His opponents were Christine Amade, Rosalette Dodin and Clifford Mondon.
At the end of the secret election process, among the 105 residents of Anse Boileau who voted, Arissol took 85 votes.
Arissol will formally present his candidature for LDS on Monday 05th February which is Nomination Day.
The Anse Boileau seat became vacant after the resignation of Patrick Pillay, the elected Member of the National Assembly for the west Mahe electoral area.

https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/pcb.1677620502302250/1677618708969096/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally Empty Re: Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 am

Le Seychellois added 4 new photos.
17 mins · Victoria, Seychelles · ]

Thee candidates vying for the vacant MNA seat at Anse Boileau
Three candidates have registered to contest the bi-election at
Anse Boileau.

Two are from two political parties and the third is standing as an independent.
Phillip Arissol is the candidate for Linyon Demokratik Seselwa, LDS.

Louis Loizeau is standing for Seychelles Patriotic Movement, SPM and Ralph Volcere is standing as an independent.
The political party in power, Parti Lepep, has not fielded a candidate. The party's Secretary General Simon Gill, made the official announcement at the EC's office at Aarti Chambers.

Today, at 1pm, was the deadline for candidates to present their documents to the Electoral Commission.
https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/pcb.1679499282114372/1679506002113700/?type=3&theater

Daniel Cesar‎ to One Seychelles
56 mins ·
By-Election
Will Ralph Volcere be participating in the Anse Boileau by-election?
Image may contain: 1 person

Francine Lola Be sa boug enn gran voler i pas son letan zis rode largen zis pou kouyonn dimoun akoz i pa al rode enn plas netroye sa bann Kabine State house

Juli Payet Li I partou parey mouse over,👺👺👺👺👺

Tracey Moustache I pou ganny en showe ek Phillip Arissol😂😂😂😂🤣

Juli Payet Mon kwar I pa fatigue gany shower sis mazine au cap Les Philip a shower li.

Emmanuel Khan I think he has a right to take part.

Faddy Joel Dora Be kwa I prosti eleksyon li

Juli Payet Yes he does have his right as for me this is my opinion and my right to express myself.

Comment - We had wanted to make the comment that this morning in Britain it is snowing and again watching the news of ex Minister /National Assembly Speaker and MNA Mr Pat Pillay the Bible/Scripture and the Crucifix have said our prayer and thinking of the situation and the announcement that Mr Ralph Volcer will be one of the candidate. Mr Ralph Volcer former exile/Refugee in Britain, Activist, SNM/MPR and Pub Manager of our Community, former leader of NDP and editor of the New Seychelles Weekly. That SIROP program in that Sechelles Seychelles the past 27 years those with media resources. Our greater exile/refugees community in Seychelles. His important knowledge of former Minister/Speaker and MNA Mr Pat Pillay as Minister form some 16 years and Seychelles High Commissioners .

It must be noted that two/three years ago  years ago in the debacle of NDP becoming SUP, the Presidential election Mr Ralph Volcer had given a public interview that he wishes to withdraw from political life and go into business -then Sir James Mancham, Mr Ralph Volcer position towards Sir James Politic and his denying that that SIROP program played  its part in the changing of Seychelles one Party system, the fact that Sir James Mancham had consistently  use the exile/refugees to do the hard work and his claiming the credit and benefits    and then former Minister Pat Pillay  and  other ex Ministers of SPPF/PL

Seychelles economy was in a very different position back two/three years ago  and even if Mr Ralph Volcer get elected he alone cannot and will not be able to help contribute to rebuild re drive the National economy  if anything he would want to better his position as much as he can and then after the citizens.

Now we shared the topic of revamping/reviewing our greater exile and community workings in Europe had there been a different government, those appointed to represent our economic interests and the manner our communities work function with the EU Institutions and the media - the argument and protest to the high institutions of Europe/officials  of the manner we work contribute to help build Seychelles economy and the government taking all the credit and that we are due/had Right to some of the financial benefits and rewards. Using Europe NGO networks  Building a  stronger and more dynamic Europe Seychelles Indian ocean, Africa and Gulf Region working. To note the Seychelles current EU appointed and nominated officials and representative  how they helped, impute and supported the presidential election and national election to their advantage for fear of loosing their positions and perks  benefits. Specially in Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and former East Europe -

Last edited by Sirop14 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:14 am

‎Daniel Cesar‎ to One Seychelles
9 hrs ·
Misleading Propaganda
The allocation of districts was done in September 2016 Lalyans Seselwa was given the difficult districts albeit Anse Etoile was easy to win. Anse Aux Pins was difficult like Anse Boileau. Therefore the Speaker should come from.Lalyans Seselwa Clifford Andre to succeed Ton Pat as Speaker. Andre Loze is correct in what he has stated that if LOTO came from SNP then SPEAKER came from Lalyans Seselwa. The Deputy Speaker from SNP and the Chief Whip from Lalyans Seselwa. That is what was AGREED within LDS.

Sabiana Mancienne Don't be fooled Caniya Loker, LDS is at its strongest right now! Sa zafer ou an party, mwan an lot parti, in fini..
We are LDS and our goal is to remove PL from power!
Philip Cadeau Revera I thought Wavel said he wished to stand as candidate of LDS in the next presidential election. Any member of LDS could wish to be the chosen candidate of the party. Who is finally chosen as the candidate depends on the party's selection, done in accordance with the party's constitution.

Kathleen Pillay While we can all concede that there may have been an agreement amongst the various factions joining LDS, that agreement was based on good faith that we will all follow it through for the next 5 years following the last elections, except of course in exceptional circumstances of sickness etc. Pat has resigned for reasons which he has put forward. The LDS took a temporary blow because of that decision not least because of the way he chose to go. When the Speaker was elected there was no public announcement that he should be elected because of an arrangement with LDS. He was unanimously elected and supported by the population generally because he was seen as being the best man for the job. If some elements in LS and those who have issues with LDS leaders want to use the resignation of Pat as a ruse to split up the party, they can try and have their fun in the process. Right now however, the best interests of LDS needs to be our priority above any political arrangements which may have been agreed upon. Personally I’m hoping that there’s a sense of continuity in the NA and the best person right now who can ensure this is the election of the Deputy Speaker as Speaker of the Assembly who has proven himself during this last year in my opinion.

While I’m at it, I’d also like to propose to whoever cares to listen that the post of personal advisor to the speaker paid for from public funds should be abolished. If the incoming speaker wishes to have a personal advisor he should pay this from his own pocket or from his/her party’s pocket. Should the NA find a need to appoint an advisor paid from public funds, then this post should be for the benefit of the National Assembly as a whole, the post advertised so that there is transparency on who is chosen and a code of conduct established for the post. There is another option where each party represented in the National Assembly pays for their own legal advisors.

Jemma Simeon When I look at the role of Clerk in other countries, it is clear that it is the Clerk that should be providing legal and procedural advice to committees within the NA and the Speaker. If we could have that, then we would not need an advisor. Not anybody can be a Clerk.

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Are you saying the Clerk is not suited for the job?

Jemma Simeon I also believe that all MNAs should consult the constitution and standing order before taking decisions.

David Payet Nice one Kathleen.

Roseline Jennifer Houareau If I am.not mistaken LOTO and LGB they too have an advisor. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Katrina Soleil Well said Kathleen!

Larue Pips LGB yes

Patricia Carolus Wise words, Kathleen.

Patricia Carolus Besides, the adviser to the Speaker should avoid controversy, and not throw stink bombs on social media. Un peu de retenue, s'il vous plaît, vous déshonorez le poste que vous avez occupé.

Oscar Josephine Tou mon. Bann frer ek ser LDS bann dimoun pe senm tout sort parol kont bann manm LDS . Annou reste for e kit nou moral anler akoz zot pe kre nenport kwa pou destabiliz nou. Afen ki NWA fer kankan e kree diskor antre nou bann manm. Anou zet anba zot bann parol lenbesil pa ekout zot

Terence Esparon There is no snp in the Assembly only lds shut up n move forward

Davey Nolin Moin mon un dimoun ki napa oken criminals records, apart a few traffic offences, me si un dimoun ki dan ban pozision responsab, ki zot in pret serman pou uphold the law, me apre zot abused zot pozision pou break the law, pou commet oken lofa...See More

Kathleen Pillay Lol. Napa problenm vomi sa ki lo ou leker selman la nou plis ki 40 an plitar. James Pillay inn fini anba later. Inn fini ganny zize par son gran met.

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Pa bezwen ki nou offense. nou paran ki komet krim pa nou e se nou paran ki responsab . Person napa dwa ziz nou pou pese nou paran.

Kathleen Pillay Pa Pe pran li koman en lofans. Zis Pe get sa timing sa komanter. Lol.

Davey Nolin Mon pan akiz oken zanfan, mon akiz sa kin komet zot Krim, lir bien sa ki monn dirr, so then ler ti France, pou kit sa mond, nou pou aret dirr si y tI fer mal?

Kathleen Pillay Mon Pe zis get ou timing Davey. Fotespere ou pa ekspekte mwan kraz mon Papa. Akoz non ou pa pou war mwan fer sa. Si inn fer son fot si ou kwar dan bondye inn bezwen ganny zize. FAR osi ler I ale mon pou dir sanmem ki bondye ki pou ziz li. Selman pa ganny mwan mal. Si mon papa inn fer ditor personn mon byen regrete pou sa.

Kathleen Pillay Selman mon pa pou fer komanter lo sa size ankor akoz mon vwar li koman en diversion tactic. Merci. Peace!!

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am

Daniel Cesar shared TéléSesel's post to the group: One Seychelles.
37 mins ·

TéléSesel
1 hr ·
3 kandida pou konteste eleksyon parsyel dan distrik Anse Boileau le 25 Fevriye. Sa i Louis Loizeau pour Seychelles Patriotic Movement (SPM), Phillip Arissol pour Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) e Ralph Volcere koman en kandida Endepandan. Zot ti prezant zot dokiman kot biro Eleksyon ozordi.Parti Lepep pa pou konteste sa eleksyon Parsyel. Apremidi pour annan tir osor pou konn lord dan ki bann kandida pou paret lo papye vote osi lord ki bann progranm kanpanny pou pase dan medya. Plis detay dan progranm Aktyalite Lasemenn aparti 8:30 tanto

Frankie Conrad Dunienville Alias kaka toutoune

Bee Cesar So it's true Parti Lepep won't participate...how interesting, well that's the end of that party surely...! 👌🏽

Caniya Loker LP in efektivman partisipe par Louis Loizeau degize an senir plim mouvman.

Francine Lola Be mwan koman enn zabitan ans Bwalo ni mon paran ni mon zami pa pou vote pou sa de eskobar ki donn lamen vole nou largen presan i pe sey vine met bar dan larou LDS keep dreaming sa ki anvoy zot pou vine kouyonn pa pou marse nou pa bezwen vote pou enn b...See More

Ralph Will Francine Lola akoz ou pa bez sorti la ou? Ou pa oken zabitan Anse Boileau. You've been saying this for days now trying to convince us that you are someone else because your real identity has already been unmasked! You've been going on too much about you being "zabitan anse boileau"!

TéléSesel
14 mins ·
3 kandida pou konteste eleksyon parsyel dan distrik Anse Boileau le 25 Fevriye. Sa i Louis Loizeau pour Seychelles Patriotic Movement (SPM), Phillip Arissol pour Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) e Ralph Volcere koman en kandida Endepandan. Zot ti prezant zot dokiman kot biro Eleksyon ozordi.Parti Lepep pa pou konteste sa eleksyon Parsyel. Apremidi pour annan tir osor pou konn lord dan ki bann kandida pou paret lo papye vote osi lord ki bann progranm kanpanny pou pase dan medya. Plis detay dan progranm Aktyalite Lasemenn aparti 8:30 tanto
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2070888663168613/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:25 am

Today in Seychelles
1 hr ·
Our cover this Monday 5 February 2018
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.417785501592599.84226.414719135232569/1566261580078313/?type=3&theater

‎Michelle Kathrine Cedras‎ to Breaking News
1 hr ·
Alala kouyas. Sepa politisyen🤭
#SovNouPei
#Kwakwakwa
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2101736493393903&set=gm.1652120104825714&type=3&theater

National Assembly: Anse Boileau by-election

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257549

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 am

‎Godfra Hermitte‎ to Seychelles News Now
2 hrs ·
Mon poz sa la. Mersi Gustave ou koz ek ou leker. LDS Sesel.
As the needless attention-grabbing Pat Pillay storm calms down & the dust settles, allow me to share my thoughts. I sincerely believe the only person to walk out of this saga with his head high is no other than Hon. Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly, Father Wavel Ramkalawan! Give credit where it is due. Love him or hate him, he is the only prominent opposition figure/leader who has never abandoned his...
Continue Reading
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNNseychelles/permalink/1105507546253298/

Walter Al St D'or WHOEVER WILL BECOME KING AND FOR A LONG TIME TO COME MUST DO HIS TAMBOURINE IN TIME. --Your is not your article.

Mike Chadstone oule dir mwan pa li kinn ekri sa? 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😑🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anil Sitamag Father all the way!!!

Comment -
Good morning country Sechelles Seychelles after the interaction to be politely put with a very aggressive Ram all day and all night - those with Indian roots and origin in that Seychelles do not forget we have worked and input in several of your modern leading Indian Guru issues what human capacity this requires /knowledge and abilities and Pastor Terry John from SDA Church Australia post two days before this incident of a Ram attacking a shepherd and three times and the dogs did nothing - in real life can consider Mr Godraf Hermitte as a shepherd's dog  being an ex senior police officer again being polite, he know who that Ram is  and that Ram leaves close to his Family property at Aux Cap - and this article this morning -we have refused to listen to Radio Seychelles since the death for Sir James Mancham -would have like to find out some of the incidents which took place during the day and night of course Facebook will not publish these. The mugging article this morning  also -

Mr Hermitte is an ex senior Police officer what he knew of that SIROP program and our exile/refugees workings in Europe and the world the position of Hon Wavel Wanaklawan  and former Minister Pat Pillay how other nations and countries work these exiles/refugees debacle and their Diaspora safe that Seychelles - we have noted Facebook issues of the ACC development right across the Board the Benchmark in that country of its functionality, their values of justice  - that freaking Ram which attacked us all day and during the night loaded with a massive dose of satanic rage and hate/mad cow - in bracket as shepherd and those who look after cows, goats and and the lot - this is a wild world for all the politeness and what have you what it take to look after a heard of animals today - PM Cameron term it/this the Big Society and his Institution. As a Senior police officer his French ancestral roots and how in France they work and those with French roots in the Indian ocean we have mechanism in greater life and politic which one can use and apply to leverage to politely say those who will not grasp scientific complication - this can lend that a desired person is brought to a particular office/support this process - including policeman,  army and doctors the same for Hon Wavel Wankalawan and these are benchmark which work and science which work parallel  and this morning article from Mr /Former Officer Godfray Hermitte leave one very perplex., with many very difficult thoughts. We ask his and other to note very carefully in the interview of Hon Pat Pillay former Minister,  the Bible/Scripture and Crucifix in one interview they were quasi upside down facing the gold fish painting the deep meaning and of course those who practice para science and the apply and turn the crucifix head down.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 am

TéléSesel is with Patsy Canaya Athanase and 13 others.
3 hrs ·
News of the Day: En manman 2 zanfan in proteste pou ganny en larespons favorab pour son sitiasyon lakaz ki in dir i kritik. Dapre manm elekte pour Glacis, ka Va...
See More Dapre manm elekte pour Glacis, ka Vanessa Baralon, i konsidere koman priorite e ziska ozordi i pa ankor ganny asiste. Pour plis detay e nouvo devlopman lo sa ka, swiv télesesel lo Channel 1 ouswa CWS Mobile TV.

Seynews Seychelles shared TéléSesel's video to the group: Have Your Say!
2 hrs ·
En madanm inn vinn met tou son pake kot independence house bomaten, sa batiman ki abit minister lakaz, plis detay ek sa pti reportaz ek Patsy Canaya Athanase Telesesel.
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2071375653119914/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:15 am

‎Laverite Savy‎ to Breaking News
42 mins ·
ANSE BOILEAU LA ZOT ZONM SERYE KI POUR KAPA RE FER SA DISTRIK BOUZE VOT TON LOUIS. TOU SIRORTER PARTI LEPEP Parti Lepep Anse Boileau LER ZOT AL VOTE VOT TON LOUIS PA GAT ZOT VOT POUR EN ARRISOL
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188558068564589&set=gm.1653143708056687&type=3&theater

Michelle Kathrine Cedras

Michelle Kathrine Cedras

Michelle Kathrine Cedras

Michelle Kathrine Cedras Laverite Savy, be ki bor ou ete ozordi? Gos oubyen dwat?

Michelle Kathrine Cedras Laverite Savy, ou fek maltret sa boug yer. Be ou pa onte? 😂

Annie Payet Be kimnyer ans bwalo lepep pu vot pu Ton louis.i met son kndida pu senir plim li.zot p anpay sa boug la en.b c zot ti vremem ule dimun ans bwalo i vot pu Ton louis.in tultan en gran hardcore lepep dan plas retir zot ki pa zot labitid akoz zot parti lepep pa ti met li..ase frr krayon kouler rouz don

Fady Zion Ewla kaka dan lavabo bez donn en lape..2018 ou ankor deryer sa fake profile savy liki ou manman?..

Bruce Stravens Ton Louis pe desin karikatir ek son kreyon.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Eleksyon parsyel Anse Boileau

3 kandida i konfirm zot partisipasyon Sa trwa kandida ki pe debout pour eleksyon parsyel Anse Boileau: (gos a drwat) Philip Arissol (LDS), Louis Loizeau (SPM) ek Ralph Volcère... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257564

Parti Lepep i dir i pa pou pran par
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257563

Kandida i konn zot pozisyon lo papye vote
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257561

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Anse Boileau in election mode
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257653

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Anse Boileau by-election - SPM candidate Louis Loizeau questions credibility of election process
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257689

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 am

Anse Boileau by-election - Local observer mission readies for polling day

The first accredited local observer group, Citizens Democratic Watch Seychelles is gearing up for the Anse Boileau by-election slated for this coming weekend. Citizens Democratic Watch Seychelles... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257748

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Eleksyon parsyel Anse Boileau - Papye vote in fini enprimen
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257780

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 am

Today in Seychelles
59 mins ·
Wednesday 21 February 2018
Election Observers
Twelve local agents to observe by-election
The observers received their credentials and a checklist of items to look out for during the election process. They specify that they are not there to interfere, but rather to alert polling officers if any offences are caught.
by S. Marivel
A total of 12 observers will be dispatched for Saturday and Sunday, the two voting days to take place on Mahé.
Vice Chairperson of the electoral observer group Gerard Limsam says that they will be observing all the processes leading up to voting day as well.
“We have been active since nomination day when the candidates presented their names for the election at the Electoral Commission’s office,” he told media.
Three forms were handed to each observer with the checklist of procedures that needs to be followed for the by-election. They also made a pledge to show their commitment to this cause and to ensure that they do not show any preference to any one candidate or have any political affiliations.
Irregularities they will be looking out for include assisting voting, where a person comes with an elderly person or person suffering from disability and tells them who to vote for, and checking for seal numbers on the ballot boxes.
Mr Limsam adds that they will be making a list of recommendations based on their observations once the election process is over.
“We do feel that the observations make a difference afterwards, since it is not the first time we observe an election locally and make recommendations – we’ve actually seen that our recommendations are taken by the Electoral Commission and implemented in future elections, much like this one,” he notes.
He confirms that if any irregularities are seen, the observers need to inform the polling agents and officers rather than interfere themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.417785501592599.84226.414719135232569/1583898391647965/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Komisyon in pare pour eleksyon parsyel Anse Boileau
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257795

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Anse Boileau by-election - Ballot papers to be printed locally Empty Anse Boileau by-election this weekend Restriction on sale of alcohol

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 am

Anse Boileau by-election this weekend Restriction on sale of alcohol
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257808

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 am

Le Seychellois
23 mins ·
Anse Boileau By-Election
Today, Sunday 25th February is the main day of the Anse Boileau By-Election.
There are three classes at the Anse Boileau School which have been turned into polling stations, where voters are voting in alphabetical order.
The accompanying photo shows LDS candidate Philip Arissol casting his vote this morning.
Among the three, contesting the election, only two can vote because they are registered voters of the district.
The Independent candidate Ralph Volcere will not be able to vote because he lives and votes at Au Cap.
The election process at Anse Boileau is going slowly.
https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/a.190167844380864.48522.189753581088957/1700161763381457/?type=3&theater

Cathelene Monthy La ou fini

Cathelene Monthy Ki wape dir la mn MNA

Felix Jean Was Wavel Ramkalawan allowed to vote at English River in the last elections when he stood as a candidate ?What hypocrisy !!!

Michael Ace Sabadin

Felix Jean are you laughing at the demise of the LDS?

Felix Jean Pep Seselwa e zabitan Ans Bwalo an partikilye pa enteresse ek zotte maryaz dibwa.divors sal , y pou fer zotte konpran dan bwat vote kotte pou fer zotte kanmi .En :non event:

Felix Jean La zotte menm ki dir ki election process is going slowly .
Manage
Like · Reply · 23m

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm

‎Seynews Seychelles‎ to Have Your Say!
20 mins ·
Breaking news: Philip Arrisol I Nouvo manm elekte pour distrik Anse Boileau, Msye Arrisol pour ranplas Patrick Pillay kinn demisyonnen, e 1231 I sa sif ki zabitan Anse Boileau inn anvoy li dan lasanble.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

MarieFrance Lautoy Congrats Mr Arrissol.

Annie Payet Cngrats to u Mr Honorable Arrisol

Marie Anne Therese Anthony DEMERD LI SON POS PE AL PLEN GRO JEEP NEF NU KI KONTINYEN GANY GREN EK SA LAVI SER DAN SA ZIL KREPI.

Marie Anne Therese Anthony replied · 4 Replies · 7 mins

Neil Pillay All the best Mr Arrisol
Bann margouy SPPF a mord zot nennen

Tricia Bistoe Congrats to u Mr Arrissol

Mitchel J Edmond Breaking news: Philip Arrisol I Nouvo manm elekte pour distrik Anse Boileau, Msye Arrisol pour ranplas Patrick Pillay kinn demisyonnen, e 1231 I sa sif ki zabitan Anse Boileau inn anvoy li dan lasanble.

Marie-Therese Jean Congrats
Manage

Jean Dogley Congrats

Mary Khan congratulations Mr Arrisol

Beryl Arnephy Congratulations Mr Arrisol

Lydia Jumeau Congratulations Honorable Arrisol....

Tracey Moustache Cingrats Phillip Arissol
Manage

Parvez Udwadia Best news of the night. Worth the waiting. Congrats Philip and that The Great Lord guides and gives you strength to take care of your District Anse Boileau.

John Adam Congratulations to a good past Seyco student..

Jocelyn Jumeau Profitez du succes que vous avez travaille si dur a realiser.Felicitations a vous et vous souhaite a tous les meilleurs Monsieur.

Ma-belle Skotlas Felicitation
Manage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=120108538817514&set=gm.1983645858562998&type=3&theater

SBC - Seychelles Broadcasting Corporation
29 mins ·
Se Msye Philip Arissol ki manm elekte pour distrik Anse Boileau. In ranport eleksyon parsyel kin fer sa wikenn avek 1231 vot. Msye Ralph Volcere in ranport 88 vot e Msye Louis Loizeau sorti dan SPM in ranport 39 vot.

‎Andre Knight‎ to Seychelles News Now
7 mins ·
Philip Arissol WON by 91% (1231) Volcer 6% & Loiseau 3%

Andre Knight Honourable Philip Arissol for LDS WON BY A LANDSLIDE and set record win at Anse Boileau, Seychelles! Constituents brave heavy rain and thunder to make their presence felt!

Results National Assembly By-Election 2018 25/02/2018
http://www.ecs.sc/downloads/results/ResultsAnseBoileau.jpg

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 am

Eleksyon parsyel dan distrik Anse Boileau

26-February-2018
Kandida LDS i ranport laviktwar

Kandida Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) Philip Arissol in ranport sa eleksyon parsyel Anse Boileau ki ti fer Sanmdi ek yer pour elekte en nouvo reprezantan dan Lasanble Nasyonal pour sa distrik.
Msye Arissol in ranport 1231 vot dan sa 1358 vot valid dan sa eleksyon parsyel. Ti annan en total 1501 dimoun ki ti al vote yer me 143 vot ladan pa ti valid e donk pa ti ganny konte.
Sa de lezot kandida ki ti pe konteste sa eleksyon ansanm avek li -- Ralph Volcère en kandida endepandan li in ranport 88 vot e lot kandida parti SPM (Seychelles Patriotic Movement) Louis Loizeau li in ranport 39 vot.
Antou i annan 3314 dimoun ki lo lalis vote Anse Boileau me zis 1501 oubyen 45.29% ki’n al vote dan sa enn eleksyon parsyel.
Pour Msye Arissol vot ki in gannyen i reprezant en poursantaz 90.65%, Msye Volcère 6.48% e Msye Loizeau 2.87%.
Lanons rezilta sa eleksyon parsyel ti fer apre 10er diswar yer kot lekol segonder Anse Boileau kot eleksyon ti fer yer pandan lazournen e apre konte en pti pe letan apre.
Sete tyermenn par enterim komisyon elektoral Msye Bernard Elizabeth ki ti anons sa bann rezilta e sa ti deroul dan prezans bann kandida zot menm, reprezantan sa de parti -- e sa se LDS ek SPM, bann manm komisyon elektoral, reprezantan medya osi byen ki bann obzervater lokal.
Msye Arissol pe dir enn de mo apre lanons rezilta eleksyonAvan ki i ti anons rezilta Msye Elizabeth ti felisit tou son bann partener, bann travayer sa komisyon elektoral e tou dimoun ki’n organiz sa eleksyon e asir son bon deroulman osi byen ki responsab lekol ki’n met son letablisman disponib.
I ti osi remersye bann kandida pour zot bon konportan osi byen ki bann voter pour zot konportman egzanpler avan e pandan sa prosesis eleksyon.
“Menm si ti annan bokou challenge pour komisyon elektoral prepar sa eleksyon parsyel dan zis 30 zour nou’n kapab fer li,” Msye Elizabeth ti fer resorti.
I ti osi souliny rol enportan ki bann obzervater lokal in zwe e eksprim lapresyasyon komisyon pour zot partisipasyon aktiv dan sa parkour elektoral.
Msye Elizabeth ti profite pour lans lapel avek kandida ki’n ranport laviktwar pour li fer son travay dan latransparans, rann kont ler i delivre lazistis pour son bann sitwayen, pour protez drwa iniversel tou voter Anse Boileau e Sesel an antye.
“Komisyon elektoral in fer son mye pour fer sir ki voter ti’n pare pour partisip dan sa eleksyon e sa ti atraver progranm ledikasyon ek leformasyon voter, e osi kontribisyon sosyete sivil e i ti profite pour remersye tou dimoun ki’n kontribye pour prepar sa eleksyon e asire ki i en sikse.
Letan i ti pran laprol kandida viktorye dan sa eleksyon Msye Arissol ti remersye Bon Dye premye, tou dimoun ki’n ed li dan son kanpanny osi byen ki tou bann voter ki’n fer li konfyans e donn li zot vot.
“Mon vreman fyer ki mon’n reisi ranport laviktwar e mon dir bann dimoun Anse Boileau ki Philip Arissol in pare pour travay avek zot, pour zot e ansanm avek zot nou pou al lwen e mon dir zot mersi,” Msye Arissol ti dir.
Msye Arissol i dir in pare pour li travay pour son distrik.
“Nou bezwen vin en tim e travay pour rektifye bann problenm dan nou distrik. I annan bokou problenm dan nou distrik e nou bezwen travay ansanm pour fer sanzman dan tou bann domenn parey lagrikiltir, lapes, problenm drog ek lezot. Pour bann ki pa’n vote Msye Arissol i dir ki i pare pour travay avek zot osi e ki ansanm zot ava fer en diferans dan zot distrk.
Lo son kote Msye Volcère ti li osi remersye tou dimoun ki’n desann pour partisip dan sa prosesis demokratik. Pour bann ki pa’n vini i dir i asire zot annan zot rezon me pour bann ki’n vini i remersye zot pour vin egzers zot drwa sivik.
“Mon swet Philip tou de bon. Anse Boileau ti enpe dan labandon e la zot in ganny en zonm ki dir in pare pour travay pour zot e mwan mon pou donn li tou mon sipor,” Msye Volcère in dir.
Msye Volcère in osi dir ki i reste determinen e i pou kontiny son bann travay politik.
Msye Loizeau ti li osi akord son sipor Msye Arissol. I dir malgre tou bann kalomni lo li sa pa en problenm. In asir Msye Arissol son sipor e dir li ki i kapab kont lo li.
“Ki Bon Dye i beni ou e donn ou kouraz akoz ou annan en latas devan ou me sa ki enportan se ki ou kapab kont lo mwan,” Msye Loizeau in dir.
I osi demann zabitan Anse Boileau pour travay ansanm dan linite ek lape.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257823

Prompt start to Anse Boileau by-election
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257822

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

‎Paul B Chow‎ to One Seychelles
39 mins · La Misere, Seychelles ·

The new MNA of Anse Boileau is not the first in his family to make Seychelles history. His great grand uncle, the brother of the grand father of his mother - Joachim Arissole , was the first black Seychellois to be a member of the Legislative Council, the equivalent of today's National Assembly. He is mentioned in the history book by Dr Dereck Scarr.
Image may contain: text
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1694681550596772&set=gm.831047537104556&type=3&theater

Doyace Porice Interesting to know

Anne Antoinette Lesperance Runs in the family. Hon Arrisol make the seychellois people proud as well as your great grand uncle

Arrissol Vital You are right Mr Chow
Manage
Like · Reply · 3m

M J E -If only you good people in that country could/would be more alert - Thank you - even our days at Seychelles college external Student those who commented our logic was complicated - this said to do with the above topic Mr Paul Chow knowledge of L'ena - much stranger still, the why and the decision to use an ex Female prison to House L'ena the vast many highly complicated/complex perplexing high interdisciplinary Management decisions those educated there have had to make since its founding some of them /those who input in that SIROP program since 1986 the Mitterrand France era to date. (There had been/were some issues that property was family and after school then SDA primary and the Adventist Mission, walking home we use to pluck Coco pods and eat them on the way home - the /his Family knew who we were - among other family properties Mr Bernard Elizabeth parents home and the Ally all the sweet Tamarin and Prune and Centole and mangoes, and Rousaille and Vavange, whatever became of the Hunt good looking daughter )

École nationale d'administration
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_nationale_d%27administration
Manage

Gonzague D'Offay Paul Mr Joachim Arrisol was nominated member by the Colonial Government

MJ Rosette Thanks for sharing this important piece of history.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Arrisol in landslide win for vacated National Assembly seat in Seychelles
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/8742/Arrisol+in+landslide+win+for+vacated+National+Assembly+seat+in+Seychelles

Letter to the Editor - Anse Boileau by-election: Another “Pyrrhic victory”?
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257827

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 pm

CDWS preliminary report on Anse Boileau by-election

‘Generally free, peaceful and transparent’ “The Anse Boileau by-election was generally free, peaceful and transparent.” The statement comes in the preliminary report of... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257852

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm

‘Anse Boileau by-election was free, fair and transparent,’ says ARID
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257931

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down