Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I have learnt with great sadness the demise of Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee, a statesman of great stature and a towering figure of the Indian political scene for decades.

Go down

"I have learnt with great sadness the demise of Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee, a statesman of great stature and a towering figure of the Indian political scene for decades.  Empty "I have learnt with great sadness the demise of Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee, a statesman of great stature and a towering figure of the Indian political scene for decades.

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Joanna Berenger shared a post to the group: Mouvement Militant Mauricien.
7 hrs ·
"I have learnt with great sadness the demise of Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee, a statesman of great stature and a towering figure of the Indian political scene for decades. I have had the privilege of exchanging on many issues of regional and international concern with him. I can testify to the impressive wisdom he displayed in dealing with such matters. He was indeed a man of the masses and did not hesitate to take very bold steps in the larger interests not only of India but of humanity at large. He will be remembered as a man who marked his time in an indelible manner. A great man indeed!
I convey my deepest condolences to his family, the BJP, and the people of India.
Paul Bérenger, MP
Former Prime Minister of Mauritius,
Leader of the MMM."

Ajay Gunness
3 hrs
My sincere condolences to the family of Sri vajpayee ji n to the people of mother India.Indeed the country lost one of its illustrious figure head who helped in shaping modern India.i cannot forget when I first met him in 1996 as junior minister.he will surely be an inspiration to the young generation
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2176558865966565&set=a.1529526530669805&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down