Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning

Go down

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning Empty Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 am

It is with profound sadness I bring the news of my father’s passing. Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning surrounded in the love of his family and dearest friends. My father was a good man. He was funny, kind and honest. He lived with dignity and integrity and he adored his family with all of his heart. His smile was generous, his hugs were strong, his words were kind, and his hands were always busy helping the people around him. He was Papa to every kid who crossed his threshold and he never met a stranger.

I was there to hold him as he took his last breaths. It was an honor and a blessing to have been by his side. They draped his body with the American flag and my Brother Michael, my Uncle Larry and I stood to attention and presented him his final salute.

I am grateful for the life he gave me and the unparalleled love he showed me. He was a man amongst men, and the best man I’ve ever known. There is a hole in this universe where he used to be. Though I will never see his beautiful hazel eyes smiling back at me, I will live on with his love in my heart. I will cherish his memory always. I will honor him with a life well-lived. May his soul rise to the heavens and be joined with all those we have loved and lost along the way. Rest In Peace, Papa.

Please post any photos you have.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159516067462575&set=a.10151102335922575&type=3&theater

Last edited by Sirop14 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning Empty Re: Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 am

The USAF Tracking Station located on the same site for 30 yrs between 1966 and 1996 where Mr Leon Lacy and his colleague worked. His many colleagues and friends married to Seychellois and their respective families and children, grand children today. We share the family great loss, the friends and acquaintance and  we convey our sincere condolence and sympathy. Their contributions 1986/87 in that SIROP program and helped bring changes to Seychelles. To our nephew and niece, their children they have to take up the flame.

He and his colleagues inspires us that we become engage in the CERN Project and that we create a WW communication system for that SIROP program, President F Mitterrand Minitel and then President Ronald Reagan in Office - those who impute that the WWW was developed at CERN

Just as important our involvement and contributions that the International Space Station was put together and build issue, the dynamic, leveraging capacity of that 1986/87 historic SIROP program ever since and yesterday the Cargo flight which docked and we watched it live compliment NASA -Russia Space Command, without men like him there would not be a International space Station Project

We have also contributed to other Space projects beside International Space Station thematic.  

To the US Nation and Service Men and Woman  a Big Thank you

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning Top_th10

HQ Air Force Satellite Control Facility OL #9
http://trackingstation1.angelfire.com/1.html

Cagney & Lacey is an American television series that aired on the CBS television network for seven seasons from March 25, 1982, to May 16, 1988.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagney_%26_Lacey

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning Empty Re: Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:33 am

Pre Independence Seychelles the family life of the USAF Staff executive - one of them had purchased a brand new Toyota Crown from Allied Motors then Mr Noshi Wadia,  it is a big and fast for car by Seychelles standard then  and a few month later the owner had an accident the car was insured  had an accident - we purchased that car from the Insurance and had Mr Leon Ernestine repair, the mechanic  Mr Main to return,  build to its former new condition, later those who knew that car and those who drove it.

Another colleague of Mr Leon Lacy the German USA decent family who lived on the sea front property Aux Cap next  Judge Stiven,  we later rented that house - upon his decision to leave Seychelles transfer,  he sold me his very big and special music centre in wood in those days very unique and special in  /Seychelles, the many College and Convent school parties we listened to the music and dance for it. Judge Stiven had an extensive and large collection of classical music he had brought from Zanzibar  and he use to listen to it and play fairly loud and the local neighbours, the Monchougy family would hear even. He also sold me his 300 CC Honda scrambler,  those who know that bike and the person of then young Miss Ruby Pardiwalla riding it.

Mr Leon Lacy loved gardening and we used to discuss a great deal about the Seychelles agriculture, the family properties then and the USA. He threw us a challenge about going the biggest Tomatoes and he imported his own seed and what was available local, we used ti complain that was not fair and the attempt to grow a super king size  pumpkin - we want to share the same advice our grand parents shared with us, adults be very careful what challenge you throw at little children - what they will, may end up doing and becoming. Mr Leon Lacy was a fried of Judge E J Stiven - he would relate his Zanzibar
experiences.

The Biggest Tomatoes!
https://www.heirloomtomatoplants.com/biggest_tomatoes_the_biggest.htm

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Top Gun: The Real Story Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16z2wqAVtkc

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Yesterday Monday 9/12/19  a number of events and incidents anybody working the science of High Interdisciplinary management disciplines need to note,  the posting about old photos of Mahe Beach hotel our offer to Seychelles government currently - The passing away of President Ronald Reagan Fed Chief in Office when we wrote those who help/contributed to write, concept that SIROP program - the Obama Administration after the global crash of 2007/8 nearly starting a third world war. . In/from Seychelles the Editor of Independent News paper the original founder sent us a copy of the December edition 10/12/19 its contents. We thank the Editor and staff. The Emir son's Baby. The Ukraine /Paris/ Russia development.

Mr Leon Anthony Lacy grand children their Rights.

Issue-No.-37-December-2019 (1).pdf
file:///C:/Users/Smeagol/Downloads/Issue-No.-37-December-2019%20(1).pdf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Leon Anthony Lacy was born September 19, 1943 and left this world to be with his eternal father December 8, 2019. Leon was a universally adored man who lived his very best life logging a lifetime of memories traveling to exotic locations and experiencing every bit of wonder this great big world had to offer. Leon loved his country, regaling the memories of his adventures, spending time with his family - whom he adored - and sharing big belly laughs with his friends and neighbors. He was a father, a brother, a husband and a dear friend to many. He is survived by his proudest achievement, his family: daughter Sharon; his son Michael and daughter-in-law Jessica; his two granddaughters; his three sisters Judy, Linda and Nellie; as well as the love of his life, Daphne, who held his hand until his dying day. All who loved him dearly will never forget his wit, charm, kindness and undying love and care for them. Leon's ashes will be memorialized at Cape Canaveral National Cemetery on December 27th at 9:30 AM, where he may rest forever in peace. All who wish to attend are welcomed to bid farewell.

A private family ceremony will follow.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159569102742575&set=a.110916837574&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Cape Canaveral National Cemetery

Good night, my father. You are in the arms of Angels now. I will miss you so very much. Thank you to all the kind souls who joined us in saying goodbye. I will never forget your love. Nor will I forget the incredible words my brother spoke of his father in tribute. I hope we all have someone to speak as brave and true at our ends. Though my heart hurts for our family’s great loss, I am moved and heartened by the stirring words brother shared of the man who made him. A new head of the family has emerged. Papa would be so proud of you, my brother. Papa would have been proud of us all. I love you @ Cape Canaveral National Cemetery

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159599918022575&set=pcb.10159599918572575&type=3&theater

Former USAF - Leon Anthony Lacy left this world early Monday morning Cem25310

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down