Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel.

Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel.

Post  Sirop14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 am

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel.

We have a situation - the issues if you tell a lie consistently it may become the Truth recent debacle - in this case President FA Rene in particular, He just refused to acknowledge and tell what really happened - "the Hobbits - Bilbo Bagging did" . Then Polish government and military of Poland and General Wojciech Jaruzelski - Sechelles Seychelles One party System and Economy.

Great Historic events which impacted Poland the COMECON, Europe and the world - the issues of Solidarnos. The Seychelles exile 1977/8 be they Seychelles or Europe in this case our person and a few others. The large batch of exile had not yet left. Beside the Ministers stuck in London and Minister Joubert.

Had then Solidarnos activist Donald Tusk dream and thought one day he would be president of the Council of Europe. His Fellow activist, those who have lost their life in that horrific Air accident.

Tonight on behalf of our greater exile and Seychelles community in Diaspora send our good wishes and congratulation to Council of Europe President - Donald Tusk, all those from solidarity in Europe and Poland {particularly those who introduced us/our person to the Polish underground 1978 Network, we still do not have a cent in our pocket/excuses} - particularly former President Lech Walesa - somebody we overlooked - Pope John Paul ll - let me read that OAU or Commonwealth changed Poland I/we will have one of our John McEnroe fit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Jaruzelski

Last edited by Sirop14 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty I n Europe tonight is wake up call - that Golf ball typewriter was donated/given to us by JJ Jarsky, BRC Executive for Community exile Business setup 1985/6

Post  Sirop14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am

I n Europe tonight is wake up call - that Golf ball typewriter was donated/given to us by JJ Jarsky, BRC Executive for Community exile Business setup 1985/6 - we used it to write that SIROP program/ notes and and others - anybody recognize the picture - tonight the Italian Lady to replace the British EU External official - Mr Giovanni Mario Ricci and the gentleman with the Siamese Cat ought to be know, those - everybody from South Africa. Somebody please point this picture to Council of Europe President Mr Donald Tusk.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152370262838602&set=p.10152370262838602&type=1

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty This is a group for those interested in the Imperial Romanov family.

Post  Sirop14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 am

We would like to address some of the leading Heraldry of the world past present - in term of high Heraldic/heraldry workings to be able to retrieve/bring back such an emblem/Coat of Arms, have the capacity do do this what is means, relate to - the major/majority of the world Illuminati had banned, buried and said did and never existed - will never/must not come back. "We trust that Bilbo Baggin of president FA Rene will read this" Those in this world who fail and refuse to know of these issues.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152370334668602&set=p.10152370334668602&type=1

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty Decision in 1978/9 to align a future Sechelles Seychelles Republic - the Indian Ocean to EU economic, scientific, political workings

Post  Sirop14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 am

Monday 1/9/14, reading and looking at the picture  of the new Officials of EU elected on 30/8/14 - call/prompted to stress to everybody - in 1978/9 we had began to formulate very concrete concept  and approach to Sechelles Seychelles in a future change system/world. We would work to aligned Seychelles high workings to that of EU, Not USA, Britain, France, China or Russia - events the past 30 years - our contributions to this end. There had been no talk, dream or debate of an enlarge EU or Greater EU  and the Such or the destruction of the USSR or the COMECON. That would have been long before Solidarity/Solidarnos had envisaged of changing Poland, Europe and the World - In Britain the exile faction of president JR Mancham, Minister Joubert, Opposition Leader Mr Gerard Hoareau SNM/MPR, Mr Phillippe Boulle, Minister Andre Uzice. Their respective view of which country Seychelles should be importantly aligned to.  Beside/In the eventuality of a Military change. That SIROP program change all this. Be they the military adviser or the military technicians or the Embassies one would talk to they all had one important question in an eventual change to which country/system/Block  would you align your country economic and Nation working. We would certainly have told and stress to  the USA Embassy, Israeli,  South African Embassy, the many Austrian High Officials and the UNIDO/World Bank Vienna. The French Officials in Vienna and Paris. We certainly explained this to some Germany Officials and Institutions/NGO's.

The Soviet Embassy - its Intelligence Service, Chinese Embassy, Libya, Indian Embassy who watched us would have known of the issues. British Officials at UNIDO/World Bank in Vienna knew and knowing the way they worked their Intelligence Service.

The world media workings today, the UN many Institutions the African Union, the Francophone, the Commonwealth, the None Aligned Movement the South West African Economic Block - what it means and mean then for a given person/Individual to present this argument and work it through and the important efforts it required and high complexities. Yet this Seychelles government today and the world what they write and choose to write as facts and History - stress all the exile factions safe Mr Phillippe Boulle - eventually Mr Gerard Hoareau supported this notion/approach. The need to build important connection, support and acquire due knowledge and expertise  in the eventuality and future, learn to work { Trust the Incoming Italian External Commission will take due note and his Department} President F Mitterrand, his Military high Officials, President Jacques Chirac and the Front National Officials knew about it. Vatican knew about it given that Seychelles is 90% Catholic country and its Institutions -  anybody wishing to do a Military change or other wise then 1978/9 onward need to take due note/attention. Then Italian Illuminati knew most of our crap/manure.

Again the need to stress and note the difference between invention and reality then 1978/79, then Mauritius, Madagascar, Comore, Zanzibar, the BIOT, then Seychelles, Ceylon and Maldive - we encountered and knew the view of their governments and High officials nobody - Presented the views we did - had they done this they would have been labelled and branded as lunatic and mad mam and kicked our of Office and politic - the all had their preferred Block or Nation they aligned their nation, politic and economy then Cold War. ( One had to be mad then and required crap)

Given the incoming Italian Official as EU External Commissioner to stress and note our important then Seychelles Italian many high workings - particularly Illuminati, because of the One party system/Politic. They required a given Illuminati system/Institutions that would work with their Politic and Economy - then Cold War.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty Re: We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel.

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:07 am

Dear Sarajane -please do not take offence, you need to know and the world need to know. I/we were invited to attend the funeral of Mrs Danielle Mitterrand in Paris, I had contributed to her setting up her Foundation, those who really know, I had failed to attend President F Mitterrand funeral - upon getting there St Denis Cathedral was told it was in Clunny jumped on a Train and went to Clunny and the rest is History - those who were at the Funeral/our greetings and good by. I /we talked with several person mentioning we were going to the funeral and required a hat - not just any hat - we were sent to Saint Denis - scouted all the shop finally was pointed to the only shop selling Borsalino not fake and inquired the price Euro 160/170 - I could have bought it - the real issues here is about the late President Francois Mitterrand - he had promised he would leave us an old hat, not a new one, as legacy - he did not. I used to know a few whole sale merchants there - I bought a small salad lunch and told the waitress - the occasion and they served me nicely and a good measure of house red wine, watched the crows and took some pictures and the shop selling the Borsalino hats. . I caught the same Train carrying the Mitterrand Family, other prominent personalities and the current French President and attended the funeral - I wore my bicycle helmet, at the funeral left it in the custody of the Nuns. President F Holland did not know he would be elected. In Seychelles/Mauritius events and the following year 2012 you came to UK, events and we published that SIROP program online ( I used to wear Borsalino in Vienna in London those who dislike me for wearing that hat and meanwhile I have a black and chocolate Borsalino hats. ( Fondation L'abee Pierre/Emmaus there are all the hats, old coats and shoses in the world I can buy which President F Mitterrand had promised he would leave behind) That SIROP program which Dr N Ramgoolam and President JA Michel had wanted to rebuild as part of the greater accord they signed ) http://www.theguardian.com/.../danielle-mitterrand-obituary

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel. Empty Re: We have never been one for "great lobe and praising words" like Sir James Mancham, President FA Rene, Dr Maxime Ferrari or President J A Michel.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down