Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new German president sends a message to King Mohammed VI

Go down

The new German president sends a message to King Mohammed VI Empty The new German president sends a message to King Mohammed VI

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:36 pm

The new German president sends a message to King Mohammed VI
Report to the Royal House
Rabat - in the following is a report to the Royal Diwan:
"Germany "congratulates the extensive reforms launched under the leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, considers the initiative of self-government as a "good basis" for settling the Moroccan desert case, and expresses its "gratitude for the effective involvement of His Majesty's His Majesty for the peace operation in Libya."
In a message addressed to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Nasrallah, on the occasion of the New Year, the President of the Federal Republic of Germany, His Excellency Frank Valter Steinmire, confirmed that "Morocco has under your leadership with extensive reforms", commemorated with "supporting Germany's continuous and strong for wonderful development" For Morocco."
The German president added “highly valued your innovative initiatives in the fight against climate change and the energy transformation field,” Morocco has become an important investment site for German contracts in Africa.”
In this context, President Steinmeyer called on His Majesty to do a “state visit to Germany,” in order to “establish a new partnership between the two countries.”
Regarding the Moroccan desert issue, Mr. Steinmeir in his message to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Nasr Allah, Germany "considers the self-rule plan introduced in 2007 as a serious and credible efforts by Morocco, and a good basis for reaching an agreement" for this dispute On the regional.
He also mentioned "supporting his country, many years ago, for the UN series for a fair, lasting and acceptable political solution from all parties."
The German President, in his message to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Allah has conquered him, for highlighting the important role of the kingdom at the regional level. President Steinmeyer emphasized in this regard: “I appreciate your country’s great contribution to stability and sustainable development in the region.”
In this frame, he recorded "Morocco's unanimous commitment to fighting international terrorism, which is essential for my country (Germany) and its security."
The German president “we consider, also, the Moroccan model for the formation of imam as an element that promised to eliminate extremism.”
The German President concluded in his message to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Allah's victory, "My country and I personally, are very grateful to you for your active involvement in the series of peace in Libya." "

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=464641768555372&set=pcb.464641855222030

Sirop14

Back to top Go down