Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital.
The office is opened weekdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and is managed by the party's Administrative Officer Dave Barallon.
LDS chairman Roger Mancienne has said that the office will be available for meetings of any LDS affiliated groups including district committees which do not have a meeting place of their own.
The contact number for the office is 4321122 or 2747130.

https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/ms.c.eJxFzssNwDAIA9CNKptfYP~;FqoSSXp9sA1UIo4NSarkeNkhucNSARgM~;QMFCIhMDqys~_FbisCojfitlJlM4osRP8Qc4fznU3~_mzyBSRzIZE~-.bps.a.1321040207960283.1073742033.189753581088957/1321041501293487/?type=3

The Seselwa United Party (SUP) Leader Robert Ernesta.
https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/a.1321040207960283.1073742033.189753581088957/1321057101291927/?type=3

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty Le Seychellois added 12 new photos to the album: LDS Youth Association (LYA) launched — with Kevin Perine at ICCS Seychelles.

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 am

Le Seychellois added 12 new photos to the album: LDS Youth Association (LYA) launched — with Kevin Perine at ICCS Seychelles.
18 hrs ·
The Youth Association of Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) was launched today.
The youth group’s officers are Aaron Bonnelame, Chairperson; Jakawan Hoareau, vice-chairperson; Hafsah Figaro, Secretary; Udrah Gabriel, Treasurer; and Kevin Perine, Public Relation Officer.
LYA regroups Seychellois aged from 15 to 35 years of age.

https://www.facebook.com/LeSeychellois/photos/ms.c.eJxFjskNwDAMwzYqLMnn~;osVCZL2S4i0IcLGVJ7ESA8WaDd5kpF1AQrsIe0Aha1F~;oBbSb~_KumoiBnkAu~;ai7xXOjspPY4wCuxP~_KVYTabyKNLshHAXker29XymFKJs~-.bps.a.1321082594622711.1073742034.189753581088957/1321090374621933/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty LDS i organiz son premye miting piblik

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:16 pm

LDS i organiz son premye miting piblik

27-February-2017
Parti Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) yer ti fer son premye miting piblik pour sa lannen.

Sa ti deroul lo laplenn Roche Caïman.

Bann dirizan sa parti ti pran laparol sakenn a son tour pour adres zot bann siporter.
Nou portre (ki nou fotografer ti tire boner lo konmansman miting) i montre Msye Jean-François Ferrari pe adres bann siporter.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=253048

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty Re: LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Post  Sirop14 Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Former President James Michel gives up party leadership Speaker Patrick Pillay stepping down
The former president has announced that he will not seek re-election for the post of party president for Parti Lepep. This announcement came at the extraordinary congress held on Saturday 08th April at the ICCS.

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/former-president-james-michel-gives-up.html

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

"The Independent" Has printed a story claiming that elected Member and Speaker of the National Assembly Patrick Pillay is stepping down.

The Office of the Speaker responded to the rumors in a communique saying:

".. any form of resignation or avernments being circulated is totally false and the office of the speaker wishes to distant itself from these misinformation."
https://www.facebook.com/seychellesbuzz/photos/a.1770221639974124.1073741828.1768273140168974/1779318112397810/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=420748488285127&set=gm.1846334488960803&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty Re: LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 am

Happy 3rd Anniversary Lalyans Seselwa. Already three years since we took that crucial decision with Ton Pat at the helm, to no longer just sit around and complain about how things were deteriorating in our country, but to stand up and be counted in the movement for change.
It was the decision which turned our country around and if today we can look forward to a better future for our children, it is thanks to that decision that change will not happen on its own and that SNP and SUP needed a helping hand, one that would make the difference.
So proud of having been part of the team that made the difference.
Thank you all who have believed in us and still do. Thank you Mrs N. A, Mrs S. deCo. Mrs. V S Mrs. DAP, Ms RB, Angie, Stella Linda, Doyace, Mrs JB, Lorna, and all the other magnificent ladies who did what we women always do- nurtured this party and made it bear fruit..Thanks to the men- Ton Pat, Mr Afif, Mr Andre Mr. Herminie, Mr. Mondon Mr Cesar, Mr.Raguin, Mr. Rose, Robin, JML,Mr.Woodcock, Mervin and all the other Mr... you all built a strong team.
Thank you to our dedicated activists and representatives. It would not have been possible without you.
Thank you to the startup team at Secretariat- Peter Charless, Pat Savy Max Hoareau, Steven, Olderick Cedras (Barose) Tessy-
Special Thank you to DR. V Ramadoss who was among th original team and without whose support and backing we would not have been able to get such a headlong start...
Thank you my two teams from Glacis and Mont Buxton- Jacqueline pat Savy, Berte, Jemma Charles Zialor, Benoit, all of you - we did the needful.
Thank you Seychelles for putting aside your doubts and giving Ton Pat and our team the confidence and trust we needed to bring about change alongside all the other opposition parties.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty The Cohabitation is not working

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 pm

The Cohabitation is not working
July 29, 2017
We fundamentally disagree with the President that the Cohabitation between the LDS majority in the National Assembly and the Executive Government of Parti Lepep (PL) is working. We have to take several factors, which includes the economy/ costs of living into consideration in order to arrive at a satisfactory conclusion on whether the Cohabitation is working or not. It is clear that the collaboration between the LDS majority in the National Assembly and the Parti Lepep Executive is proving unsuccessful when it comes to bringing down the inflated costs of living; a situation that is now unbearable for a large segment of the population.
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/the-cohabitation-is-not-working.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty Lalyans Seselwa calls for President Faure to resign

Post  Sirop14 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Lalyans Seselwa calls for President Faure to resign
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255363

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Patrick Pillay calls for president Faure to resign

Wednesday 23 August, 2017
Public demonstration
Patrick Pillay calls for president Faure to resign
Speaking as leader of Lalyans Seselwa, Patrick Pillay says that cohabitation “ is not working" because the Executive is not delivering.” He will be in central Victoria every day this week by the Clock Tower at noon for a peaceful public demonstration together with a handful of supporters.
by S. Marivel
With signs in hand which read, “Step down Danny Faure”, and “We want fresh presidential elections” a group of people protested yesterday in central Victoria.
Patrick Pillay was the only political leader present for the demonstration. He explained that he did inform the Chairperson of LDS, Roger Mancienne, that he is participating in his capacity as leader of Lalyans Seselwa rather than an LDS leader.
“I am still with LDS, no one has informed me yet if I’ve been kicked out,” he joked. “Lalyans Seselwa forms part of LDS. I did not get approval from the council, this was my own decision.”
When asked why no other members were present, Mr. Pillay simply said, “I don’t know why they are not here - I told them that I am participating, I did the right thing.”
Elaborating on the reasons for calling fresh presidential elections, Mr. Pillay stated plainly that “...the Executive is not working.”
“We’ve tried to make cohabitation work, but there are no results,” he explains. “Look at poverty alleviation – the President has appointed a Secretary of State who in any other democracy would be a Junior minister. He was supposed to address National Assembly to say what the program is, until today we’ve heard nothing.”
“Is this acceptable?” he asks. “Do we have tangible results in the drug problem? We have a Secretary of State for that too yet one year on, still nothing. We will not accept this. We need a new Executive that is going to deliver,” he affirms.
This public demonstration began on Monday when a supporter of Lalyans Seselwa Ryan Moncherie protested in front of the Clock Tower by himself holding up a sign asking President Faure to resign. A day later, he has a handful of people, including Mr Pillay, to accompany him.
“This man has been brave, and he has been a supporter of Lalyans for a long time now so this inspired me because I believe in what he does,” Mr Pillay reveals.
President Faure mentioned in his latest press conference at State House on Wednesday 16 August that he will be serving his full term. He also mentioned that elections are expensive, whether Presidential or at district level, and that the country has other priorities for these funds at the moment.
“Whether you do it in 2018 or 2020, it’s going to cost,” Mr Pillay told TODAY. “No election is free, of course it’s got to happen. The Presidential election is a priority over all these council elections. Now we have district administrators. Why do we have to spend millions to go into a district election when we need an elected President? By the time he does it later on it will actually cost more than it does now.”
He also adds that “...people are more politically aware than we think – we underestimate them. There is a lot of anger around.”

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.417785501592599.84226.414719135232569/1423617517676054/?type=3

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty LDS views on protest and cohabitation

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 am

LDS views on protest and cohabitation

25-August-2017
The Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) recognises the right of any individual in this country to express his views freely, in a protest or by other means, as long as it is legal and peaceful. This is a right that members of LDS have struggled for years to achieve and therefore fully support today.
The protest in Victoria over the past few days has not been organised by LDS. It was started by one individual and has received the support of some members of Lalyans Seselwa, including Mr Patrick Pillay, its party leader.
As party leader of LDS, I believe I speak for the other members in saying that we recognise the right of Mr Pillay to express his views along with others. He has chosen to support an action started by one of his supporters and that is acceptable for us.
LDS believes that Seychelles needs an elected president and that there should be fresh presidential elections. Our reason for this is that Mr Danny Faure became president through means that were not democratic although it was according to the Constitution. But for the moment, we do not have the means to force Mr Faure to resign in order to precipitate immediate elections.
At this point, LDS is fully engaged in work to transform the country and establish a solid democratic foundation for our political system. This includes the setting up of solid institutions that will safeguard the rights of all the people of Seychelles and also ensure free and fair elections.
Recently, we saw the appointment of a new SBC board chairman and members, as well as a new CEO and deputy CEO. They now have to set policies that will ensure independent and unbiased coverage of political affairs and that there will be no tricks on the state media when election time comes. We have also started work on a new structure for the Electoral Commission and a revision of the electoral laws. The transformation of these institutions should be completed before we enter into new elections.
As party leader of LDS, I believe that we should continue to use the cohabitation to transform our system of government to ensure truth, transparency, accountability and good governance. This is our priority at the moment and it is good that it is being done with the cooperation of the Executive and the Legislature and with the involvement of the two major political parties. We are achieving this transformation and this is good for Seychelles and good for LDS.
Once we have completed this transformation, LDS will be ready for elections that will truly reflect the will of the people and ensure the best government for Seychelles.
There are many areas where we feel progress is too slow and that more could be done to solve the problems that we face. We will continue to use the means at our disposal to press for action while we aim for fresh elections.

Roger Mancienne
Party leader (LDS)

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this release are those of the writer and his party and do not necessarily represent the views of the Seychelles NATION newspaper.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty VIRTUALLY NOTHING IS MOVING

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

"VIRTUALLY NOTHING IS MOVING"

BY PATRICK GEORGES PILLAY (AKA TON PAT)

"Seychelles is greater than me." This statement has often been uttered by the Head of State, Danny Faure. It has also been uttered by yours truly as well as both leaders in the National Assembly. I believe that Seychelles is greater than all the four of us put together and therefore whatever action we take as leaders must be in the interest of Seychelles FIRST and not in the interest of our own agenda or that of our political party.
Sole protester on the day of the Solar Eclipse and new moon
I need not explain why I joined Ryan Moncherry in his protest in Central Victoria on Tliesday 22 August 2017. However, I wish to do precisely that so that there is no misunderstanding on either side of the political divide, especially as I have had mixed reactions from different people. Let me start by stating a number of facts:
1. LDS in its post-September 2016 political campaign has said time and again that it will fight for early presidential elections since Mr. Faure is not an elected President but got to State House through the 'pas baton' provision in our Constitution. This has since been amended and that is the end of it.
LDS Chairman leads the protest for fresh Presidential elections in September 2016
2. Early on Tuesday morning, I mailed the Chairman of the LDS Council, Roger Mancienne, to inform him that I will be joining Ryan Moncherry in his protest at midday in my personal capacity and as Leader of Lalyans Seselwa. I recognized that I had neither the blessing nor the endorsement of the LDS Council to do what I was planning to do. Ryan Moncherry did a solo protest and when I learnt about it I was full of admiration and pride for this young man wrho has been an ardent supporter of our party 'Lalyans Seselwa' from its inception. Let me add 'en passant' that even when he had his barber's shop on Espace Building, I used to go there for my haircut and the trimming of my beard.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465561587075455/permalink/1776001446031466/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 pm

The Corrupt Politics of Outrage
September 01, 2017
Cohabitation is Cowardice and a Dereliction of Duty

Seychelles politics is currently at a complete impasse. Fake news has overwhelmed rational debate. Our national politics is divided between two parties neither of which are fulfilling its duty to the
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/the-corrupt-politics-of-outrage.html

Stella Afif playing victim
September 01, 2017

Stella Afif is a devious woman on a mission to try and get her husband off the hook for his contribution in corruption for the many years – when he was a top civil servant in the SPPF Government. She made a post on Facebook this week to try and distance Ahmed Afif from the role he played in the FIU scandal. This newspaper has already printed documentation to show that
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/stella-afif-playing-victim.html

Honorable Father Wavel Ramkalawan getting away with murder
September 01, 2017

The Honorable Father is now a man of great power and most people are afraid of him; even institution like the Appeals Court of Seychelles is scared of the leader of opposition. Last year we wrote about an inheritance case that Wavel lost in the Supreme Court of Seychelles. The Judge had ordered him to pay his sister and brother their share of inheritance, which Wavel had
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/honorable-father-wavel-ramkalawan.html

Pillay and Mancienne in disaccord
September 01, 2017

We have published here an email from the leader of LDS, Mr. Roger Mancienne to Patrick Pillay. It is clear that there is great disagreement between the two – when it comes to the protest that Pat Pillay was involved in last week. The protest has now turned into one big farce and a pantomime, which have left eggs on the face of Pat Pillay.
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/pillay-and-mancienne-in-disaccord.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty In times of cohabitation - A call for National Unity

Post  Sirop14 Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:40 pm

In times of cohabitation - A call for National Unity
06-September-2017
Romans 13 - “Everyone must submit to the governing authorities. For all authority comes from GOD, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by GOD”.
My reflection today is geared towards the latest development in Seychelles, whereby Lalyans Seselwa (LS) is calling for President Danny Faure to resign through silent protests in Victoria supported by LS leader Patrick Pillay who is also the Speaker of the National Assembly.
I, as a ‘voice of the Nation’, duly respect the right of anyone to express their views, through protests or otherwise. It is binding as our human rights in our Constitution, as long as we do it in the spirit of peace, tranquility and harmony and for the benefit of our small island country – Seychelles.
It is the fastidious time to take a deep breath and recollect our thoughts on the event. Now is the time to find common ground with our political compatriots and begin healing from the wounds of division.
Today, I want to indulgently and conscientiously and in an openly, publicly and unequivocally stance declare that I firmly stand as a ‘National Unity Advocate’ of Seychelles. In search for better greatness of our country, I stand to promote the virtues of Peace, Love and Reconciliation for the National Unification of my people – the Seychellois.
"Seychelles is greater than all of us", and as citizens of this beautiful country, we stand responsible in a unified ideological mindset to bridge the gap to a peaceful Seychelles for the love of our country. In this cohabitation period, I believe that Seychelles is greater than all of our political leaders put together and therefore whatever actions are undertaken by them as leaders must be in the interest of the Seychelles first principle.
The constituents of Seychelles want an elected president and consequently fresh presidential elections will be most welcoming and fore-thinking, but again – in the spirit of National Reconciliation and National Unification!
As a result of the recent early election protests, the people of Seychelles call for the need of increased forbearance and a willingness to face facts. We partake that as responsible citizens, our responsible leaders will now work to resolve the various problems which cause political frictions and unrests. The recent protests have given indication that we all have opportunity for a new constructive and realistic approach to ensure that the cohabitation process works in paving the way to fresh presidential elections in the spirit of ‘accountability, transparency and good governance’.
With much tolerance, we have now been faced by a series of demonstrations during the 3rd week of August 2017 by some of our political activists, and the people anticipate that there is no indirect influence and led in part by optimistic outsiders. We recognise the natural impatience of people who feel that their hopes are slow in being realised. But we are convinced that there are priority issues to address and the need to establish new policies, which encompass rebuilding all the democratic institutions for due processes.
In line for the voting process to become more credible and to have transparent elections, depicting ‘true and fair’ results to the Seychellois voters, as the National Unity Advocate I strongly believe that one crucial warranty is a new structure for the Electoral Commission and new electoral laws. We need these before any new elections formally takes place in our small island State. In the early stage of my advocacy, I reiterated that I am advocating for the National Unification of my people, hence wish to point out that “hatred and violence have no sanction in our religious and political traditions”. And since the latest actions were conducted in a technically peaceful atmosphere, the voters wait to see what contribution it will bring forth to the resolution of our local problems. We commend the community as a whole, and the local news media and law enforcement officials in particular, on the calm manner in which these protests have been handled. We urge the public to continue to show restraint through tolerance should the protests continue and the law enforcement officials to ensure safety of everyone before, during and after the protests.
In this cohabitation period, the Seychellois public expects a strategic approach in achieving full transparency, efficiency, competence and accountability in the budget management and administration, in a direction perceived to be inclusive for all.
My advocacy has led me to reason out that in all this, we need to bring a good image and a positive bearing on our youths in helping them to have a sound idea in regards to our election process in Seychelles and the devoted need to respect and submit to our government authorities.
We pray for the leaders of our country and look forward to their successful future endeavours. And we pray that the truth will prevail and the leaders act in a genuine manner and for the benefit of Seychelles as a whole and not purely for their political ambition to lead the country.
The people of Seychelles continue to pray that there will not be any fragmental eclipse or separation within the leading political party and that the cohabitation surpass our expectations in leading the way to a reformed electoral platform for true and non-bias elections in the ‘New Seychelles’, in the near future.

Jacob Terence Madeleine, ACSI
Writer, National Unity Advocate

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in these letters are those of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Seychelles NATION newspaper.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255546

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:01 am

Interview with LDS leader Roger Mancienne ‘I believe there is a lot of lethargy in government … we need fresh ideas, fresh energy’

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255600

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 am

LDS i selebre ‘1-an laviktwar’
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255621

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty Wavel surrounded only by suspicion

Post  Sirop14 Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Wavel surrounded only by suspicion
November 12, 2017
Anyone who has read the lengthy interview with Wavel Ramkalawan in “Today in Seychelles” dated 30th October, 2017, must surely have understood one thing. There is presently a wave of suspicion surrounding the political activities of Wavel Ramkalawan. He is the man who in the past championed the cause of the opposition through his own party (SNP), and is now a leading figure in the (LDS) coalition.

Criticisms are today not coming from his political rivals or opponents, but from his own supporters. Hardcore sympathizers simply no longer trust him and are wondering where exactly he is taking them and kind of game he is up to. Such expressions of mistrust have appeared even on “Facebook”, where angry supporters have lashed out at him and some of his MNAs over the present political status quo which they consider to be very different to what they were promised during the campaign for the National Assembly Elections in 2016.

In the big interview last week with Wavel Ramkalawan, the journalist started by explaining that the aim was to clarify the “ambivalent status of the opposition and shed light on the mechanics of the cohabitation.” This statement in itself speaks volume. Who said that the status of the opposition was “ambivalent” and what has led the interviewer to draw such a conclusion?

“Ambivalence” in the English Dictionary means conflicting views. So are LDS supporters now saying that their Leaders are sending out conflicting messages which they do not understand and do not feel comfortable with? Based on the stories making the rounds, that is exactly the case.

The supporters are lost and frustrated. There are many other comments made by the journalist during the interview which testifies to the fact that an atmosphere of mistrust is presently reigning within the Opposition and they are all linked to Wavel Ramkalawan. Just to further illustrate the point, here are some more revealing statements made by the journalist during the interview:

1. “President Faure said he is divorced from the leadership of Parti Lepep though the leader of Parti Lepep is his Vice President. This peculiar relationship, together with the suspiciously smooth cohabitation between State House and the Opposition, creates a hazy political situation…..”

2. “If Danny Faure is implementing your agenda, then you can sit back and allow him to serve two terms.”

3. “There is a very good understanding between the two of you.”

4. “Things are hazy because we see cordiality, not confrontation, between Government and Opposition.”

5. “No, you were more radical in those times. You have softened up a lot recently.”

6. “The younger Ramkalawan was much more radical, do you agree?”

7. “At least you are crediting him with some good intentions!”

The remarks reproduced above were extracted from “Today in Seychelles”, which are normally associated with people who are against Wavel Ramkalawan as a politician and those who do not believe in his ideologies. Today they are coming from a newspaper which although it pretends to be neutral, is in fact very supportive of the Opposition. Marc Hoareau, a known financial backer of the Opposition during the years of SNP, is one of its main shareholders. It is clear therefore that if “Today in Seychelles” has carried such an interview and in the manner in which it has done so, then there are many people in the Opposition who have real concerns over the way Wavel Ramkalawan has politically metamorphosed himself. His answers throughout the long interview are even more revealing. He is finding it more and more difficult to explain himself before his once ardent supporters.

Independent

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/wavel-surrounded-only-by-suspicion.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Parti lopozisyon dan Lasanble i siport demars pour lev iminite Msye Ferrari

14-November-2017
Dirizan lopozisyon dan Lasanble in yer deklar sipor LDS (Linyon Demokrtaik Seselwa) dan demars pour Lasanble Nasyonal lev iminite parlmanter manm elekte pour Mont Fleuri Msye Jean François Ferrari pour permet li reponn prosekisyon ki ansyen Prezidan James Michel in dir i pou anmennen kont li.
Sa ti vin apre ki Spiker Lasanble Nasyonal, Msye Patrick Pillay ti fer resorti ki ti annan de let, enn sorti kot Sef Ziz Mathilda Towmey e lot kot ansyen Prezidan James Michel, ki in ganny ekzize pour lir devan lasanble e devan medya.
Sa de let ti fer referans avek komanter ki Onorab Jean François Ferrari ti fer dan son lentervansyon le 9 Novanm e ki ti al konm swivi : «Lo kote zidisyer sa i pli gran katastrof, repitasyon sa lebra enportan gouvernman in degrade akoz bann pratik malisye ek bann lazandan personnel sa ki ansarz, ankouraze par Msye James Michel ek son group dezespere pour protez son byen mal aki e anpes prosekisyon. Repitasyon Sef Ziz i dan labou akoz bann pratik ilegal. Nou’n trouve kot i pe kas anba Prezidan Larepiblik me i paret ki bann lotorite i per met lord dan sa lenstitisyon».
Let sorti kot Sef Ziz Towmey ti dir ki sa komanter ti defamatwar e enflamatwar e ki brans zidisyer i pa en katastrof me okontrer pe mars konm i devret.
I ti dir ki Msye Ferrari in kas standing order 54 (1) lo konteni diskour ki dir ki en manm lasanble i devret koz spesifikman lo size amen e pa entrodwir lenformasyon ki pa relevan.
I ti azoute ki sa remark i osi al kont standing order 54 (5) ki sit ki en manm pa devret fer referans avek kondwit en prezidan, vis prezidan, ziz ekstera omwen ki sa i ganny fer dan en mosyon.
Let ti termin avek demann ki Onorab Ferrari i devret demann Sef Ziz en leskiz e retract son lakizasyon.
Dezyenm let sorti kot Msye Michel ti en pe pli ferm e ti dir ki si Onorab Ferrari pa ti annan rekour a son privilez parlmanter sa alegasyon ti kapab annan «represay legal de lapar son bann viktim.» (Bann lekter i ganny envite pour lir let konplet Msye Michel dan nou edisyon Sanmdi le 11 Novanm ouswa lo nou sitweb).
Lo son par Onorob Ferrari ti reponn ki i pa pou demann lekskiz pour okenn keksoz ki in dir e in menm azoute ki i pare pour lev son liminite pour ki Msye Michel i kapab pourswiv li si i swete.
Tandis ki pour let Sef Ziz Towmey i ti dir ki i pa pou reponn akoz bord lapwentman konstitisyonel in deza konmans en prosedir ki enkli sef ziz.
Onorob Wavel Ramkalawan ti anmenn son sipor pour son koleg e in fer resorti ki lopozisyon i siport Msye Ferrari e ki li personnelman i pou anmenn en mosyon pou fer ki son iminite i leve e in demande ki Msye Michel i vin devan e fayle son ka.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256533

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital Empty LDS AN OBSTACLE TO DEMOCRACY

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 am

LDS AN OBSTACLE TO DEMOCRACY
November 18, 2017
The Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly has finally revealed his dirty hands. In a remark he states that the 2018 budget needs to be analyzed for its effects upon the cost of living!

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/lds-obstacle-to-democracy.html

James Michel tussles with Jean Francois Ferrari
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/james-michel-tussles-with-jean-francois.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Tonight at NSC Hall LDS end of year party

https://www.facebook.com/stella.afif/videos/1761889337446550/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:04 pm

THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY DESCENDS INTO A CIRCUS!
December 18, 2017
This newspaper has, on several occasions, highlighted the total disrespect the National Assembly has to its own Rules and Regulations and to the Constitution which is the supreme law of the land. Indeed, the Speaker of the National Assembly, Mr. Patrick Pillay, has over the last twelve months been the country’s laughing stock because of his total lack of knowledge, or wrongful interpretation, of the Standing Orders and Constitution.

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/the-national-assembly-descends-into.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Anse Royale MNA donates to district community

30-December-2017

On Christmas Day, the elected member of the National Assembly for Anse Royale Sylvanne Lemiel visited the residents at the district’s Home for the Elderly and spent some time with them.
She also gave each one of them, including the workers, a hamper.
The ceremony was held in the presence of the Home administrator Bernadette Esparon and two other workers.
Mrs Lemiel said she will donate two hampers to two disabled persons in the Anse Royale district during the New Year period.
On the Saturday before Christmas, Mrs Lemiel had organised a small activity for children living with a disability and also for the most needy children in Anse Royale whose parents might not have been able to give them a gift for Christmas.
Some 30 children were involved in this activity and some of them were accompanied by their parent.
They received toys, brand new clothes and shoes.
Mrs Lemiel has expressed her sincere thanks to all the sponsors like P & J Supplies, Damoo & Company, Oliver Bastienne, Kalidoss Karthik and Grace Imports for helping her to make this event successful.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257161

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:41 pm

Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) chairman Roger Mancienne’s New Year message

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257176

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm

Leader of the Opposition Hon. Wavel Ramkalawan speaks to Emmanuel D'Offay on the inaugural programme of SBC's 'Tet a Tet.' The interview was aired on Monday 22nd January 2018.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWvktN_L0HE&feature=youtu.be

We thank the person who posted this YouTube video on Facebook was not able to save the link post as such we may not have known -

Have listened/watched the video

Hon Wavel time and time refuses to give credit to the exile Opposition who fought the bitter fight, those who died among then Leader Mr Gerard Hoareau, he was not there, speaking for the Opposition in exile. His bitter fight with the one Party system , government, Police and army.

He forget and refuse to give credit to those exile like Ti Sat of AKS Forum and other pointing to corruption and writing about it then publishing them safe this was not done in the National Assembly, gets Aired on National TV and Radio.

When ask what he will do if he is elected - his statement, from the start he does not tell the public how he got into politic and that SIROP program, issues of the United Opposition the part that SIROP program played and those powerful individuals involved Seychellois and none Seychellois.

Time and time our address that we had to get the high EU Institutions involved to do something about President J A Michel abuse of Power and that Program and those 25,000 exiles/refugees their Rights and they were/are entitled to the wealth of that Nation the work they have undertaken/done. the bust up of SPPF/PL Mr Pat Pillay breaking away and those Ministers, negotiations and formation of LDS.

He is placing himself as a smarter President than ~Fa Rene in Economic working - Seychelles was bust and it took that SIROP program to crank the economy and drive vital regional and international dynamic and synergy - in Any country when you have had such a system , process at work the need to not only acknowledge it but to reappraise it and find out its current capacity in the current economic situation and the future,

(Only this morning the debacle of the leading Saudi Prince with important investment in Seychelles the Trail , the Muslim Laws/Justice the need just as the many time and situation that SIROP program was brought into play in the Saudi Arabia economy the past 27 years, their political interests in Seychelles and the region and this Prince position and knowledge those involved with him and suddenly we must all say talk the dirty political language it never happen and took place they fell down from heaven or some politicians dreaming at night. This is why other nations take us for fools and imbeciles. When they come to do business in Seychelles they have the upper hands.)

Then came the burning topic of the Truth Commission and Reconciliation - the new Law that will be debated in March, the election of the individuals to serve and the debacle of the SIFCO taking part - if that is the best recommendation of the current National Assembly/LDS best approach then something is very wrong - the parties who have offended and carried the outrage need not do not have to answer to them let them drag them before the Commission - Where other nations have had massive challenge at overcoming and setting up such a Commission the manner they wish to do this in Seychelles so that they discredit the exile and refugees and then they dare come to Britain and fool those who have lived the horror and all those saying yes yes - We talk of Drugs those who have the capacity to program the minds and small nations -

The option will still be open for us to address the International Court of Justice and the African Human Rights Court with evidence of the dreadfulness of the Commission their competences

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:40 am

Everything is OK in the cohabitation in Seychelles… But is it really?
January 27, 2018
2018 is proving to be the year for revelations. Last year we discovered our Coconut, and this year from very early we have a 1/16 Indian claiming his ancestry. For our coconut I say that I don’t hate anyone except a direct and indirect racist. It’s a shame our presence as black people makes him feel so inferior, insecure, broken and small. Failing to realize you are responsible for your own feelings just confirms you as a coconut.
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/everything-is-ok-in-cohabitation-in.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:41 am

Going back to my roots
January 27, 2018
The Honorable Wavel Ramkalawan is now so desperate to be the President of Seychelles that he is faking it all the way to State House. This situation can be a dangerous proposition for the welfare of this country and its people; Ramkalawan is playing too many games and cannot be trusted with the levers of executive power; he has no clear direction as to where he really wants to take Seychelles. He is trying to manipulate his way to the presidency. We need to stop him before it is too late.

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/going-back-to-my-roots.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:11 pm

‎Daniel Cesar‎ to One Seychelles
3 hrs ·
Ton Pat
Ton Pat has resigned as Speaker of the National Assembly and the Elected Member of Anse Boileau.

Egbert Payet why

Thomas Larue Daniel Cesar ...why..

MJ LO Durup I bezwen zot in fer li en keksoz .. akoz I pa tro.kontan dimoun fer li dormi.boner

Allain Jean If that is true then...guess i saw this coming...just like in a game of chess..

Vivienne Soundy Alain Jean did not know you that clever!!!

Dothy Valmont-Raforme What about aapins, au cap, Baie Lazare, will they follow their leader??

Clifford Andre You wish !!

Dothy Valmont-Raforme Not my wish...but in doubt

Dothy Valmont-Raforme My wish is to see Seychelles moving forward, sesel I pli gran ki nou, nou azandan personel nou met dekote

Randolph Nicole Valmont Dothy. Ki deal ou pann ase ganny beze...pli fermal zour ou lanniverser...pa zanmen bliye...ser

Dothy Valmont-Raforme So, Randolph, I don't understand your point of view....Mon en seselwa fyer, ki anvi en sesel Meyer, parey u

Randolph Nicole Valmont Si u anvi en meyer sesel...akoz ou kestyonn sa bann MNA pou swiv zot leader...be pa zot pe travay

Sumita Andre Bez en lape, Lds i ankor mazorite dan lasanble, Ton Pat in resigned i son desizyon, les li, anoun mont Anse Boileau nou a repran sa sit byen trankil, zot pa fatige ganny trair, anbete vole ek LP

Dothy Valmont-Raforme We all have a freedom of expression...by questioning, we clear doubts

Randolph Nicole Valmont Last point mon pa pou fire....parler i pli bon les keksoz parey i ete....pwen final

Dothy Valmont-Raforme As you wish... Al anba tapi ek Judy, I fer fre deor

Randolph Nicole Valmont Mwan ek ou frer ek ser letan ou plere..mon leker i fermal

Dothy Valmont-Raforme Oun ganny grenn u....

Alphy Clo Clo Izzy Alphy

Izzy Alphy Zot ohhh...wats nxt

Daniel Cesar

Randolph Nicole Valmont Ton Pat i kontan sesel i pa anvi asanmsyon..ganny donnen dan lanmen etranze

Nathalie Larue Interesting

Berthilde Laporte Very interesting!!!!

Raoul Germain Why do we keep giving PL the pleasure to laugh? I saw mutiny on the Bounty coming! There is STRENGTH in UNITY and without it we fall. Where are we heading now? Back in the hands of PL!

Tony Wong Yes it is !

MJ LO Durup Maybe he's not too well so.lets wait and no matter what i respect his decission cos he won't let anyone fer li kouyon no matter what

MJ LO Durup Anyways PL can't laugh cos JAM ti larg zot bien trankil san les zot konnen ki zour ki ler

Jemma Simeon Ton Pat must have a good reason to resign. He will tell us soon.

Rukia Jennifer Adeline ????

Jean Mellie PETET INN SENTI ZOT INN BLES LI.AVEK LEPE DERYER SON LEDO I BEZWEN SENTI I ENN INMEN

Jemma Simeon Ton Pat lontan pe dir koabitasyon pa pe marse. Mon kwar i santi douler son pep alors i resign olye enjoy lavi konfor ek bann gran.

Raoul Germain No more unnecessary speculations although I have noticed a lot of rubbish being publicised against LDS for the past 2 weeks and soon we will find out what's going on.

Yvonne Maria Totally agree

Juliana Betsy You are in the know Raoul, no time to hide anything anymore.

Marie-Claire Cadeau Sometimes there's so much one can take. ..maybe he's had enough! !

Simon Jean-baptiste Politik sesel in sal

Raoul Germain Always been, no wonder PL were in power 39 yrs!

Samentha Lyne Sultan true

Bruce Stravens ......

Fatima Agathine Guess so! Lanmans pwalon I so?

Izzy Alphy Pa p ziz li or anythg myb I annan sn rezon me selmn aret dezapwent sa pep weee...la al gyn grenn pu vot pu ankr...N lkl saki pu ranplas li eski anse boileau pu ule vote???

Lara Joubert ???

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Eski y pou met son kandidatir

Jean Mellie I AM SURE HE WILL

Jean Claude Denis The worse is yet to come.....the Opposition is on shaky ground....something behind the scene might have gotten very very wrong.....but I pray not.....

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Bliye ankor eleksyon sesel ... nou p al bez dan one party state. Grenn rode..

Jane Racombo Jamais.

Tony Wong Oun fini vwar sa ou?

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Ler gouvernman y an mazorite dan lasanbe y exakteman parey parti inik

EStelle Rassool I’m very sad to read this.

Georgette Hoareau D'offay me too...
I just wish him well.

Carlette Ball Just like that?

Carlette Ball Oh well what to say, a lot, but will not.

Nathalie Larue If he is unfit don't you think he would have stated he is resigning due to health reasons?

Jean Mellie MWAN PA KROIIR SI REZON LASANTE TOULTAN MONN PARAN TI DIR MWAN PA ZANMEN KRAZ SA LANNEN.KI FER OU DIBYEN

Dorina Ramkalawan iam sad to hear that news..

Janette Delorie Tusala???

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Lopozisyon fini sesel, nou p al bez 40an anretar dan en lot sistem parti inik.... very sad.

Peter Abdul Payet Full of drama

Terry Payet What are you guys sad about? Can't you see we are heading in an abyss. About time someone comes out and say enough is enough!

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut No matter lekel ki annan rezon le fait qui nou pe divizé konsekans pou outweigh any zistifikasyon ki y pou sey vinn avek.

Lorette Payet Elzein Why?

Elvis Joubert I would suggest Alexia Amesbury to take his place. After all she is a formidable lady.

Richy Brown Seselwa si nou pa revolte nou pou war nou dan en trou pli fon ki nou deza ete.

Tony Wong Aprezan seselwa I ava kapab al dormi en pe pli boner. Merci Tonpat.

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut  😂😂😂😂

Nana Hardy Is it a crime to resign?

Joan Didon If ton pat has resign he has a reason soon we are going to know stop speculating rumours coz we need to move on

Yacintha Pillay Johnson No!!!! OMG!

Gerry Sopha Zour ton pat pou donn vre rezon akoz inn resign bokou pou met lanmen lo labous. Pa bezwen nou kas latet pou annan en nide akoz inn resign. Si oun swiv politik depi sa nouvo lasanble inn swear in wa kapab tir konklizyon.
Sa ledan blan ki enler dimoun I donn ou dan en sourir pa kwar ladan. Lontan parol pe fanen ki divizyon I annan dan sa maryaz.
La ozordi noun vwar son sentonm.

Jean Mellie DIMIEL LO.LALEV GERRY PA TI VEDIR LAVI I SILE FRER

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut At what cost??? Vey son konsekans .... sa pou en Fran retourne ou berkay... souvenez vous les paroles du prophet barbu .....

Jean Mellie SI PAR KONT PA ZIS TON PAT KINN DEMISYONNEN ALONGSIDE TON PAT PROBLEM I LA ONLY TIME WILL TELL BE PATIENT

Ralph Barallon Be son la kaz Eden Island..ki pou arive?

Elvis Joubert He's resigned for health reasons...

Ralph Barallon Povdiab..

Tony Wong Interesting days ahead. The Anse Boileau by-elections will be a good test for the political parties. I think Danny Faure will take it from there....

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Simon H Maillet

Jean Claude Denis Eventually we will know if he will stay on as leader if his party.....He is the man who holds LDS as majority in the Parliament....The harsh reality is that PL is the biggest party and if LDS cracks up it might spin in multiple directions...

Shirley Hoareau Toultan I a dormi tar les dormi enkou boner

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1710053865724591&set=p.1710053865724591&type=3&theater

Steph Latulipe True

Francine Lola

Sarodia Mamode

Paul Hoareau Si sa i vre mon pa blanm li akoz en bann keksoz ki devret ganny diskite dan Lasanble i ganny bypass, pa egzanp Assumption.

Parvez Udwadia If it his choice, we cannot do anything, just wish him good luck and let the younger blood take over.

Viral Dhanjee Pa rod li, esper li

Petra Henry demann li

Patrick-Lizel Tirant Ton Pat, why? You help us half way , then what?

Annie Philoe DUE TO HEALTH REASON DEAR.....

Patrick-Lizel Tirant Looks like boboy is considering this as victory,

Mary Payet Will miss so much lasanble I beze la so bored ek son bann jokes

Robin Johnston True! but why?

Bruce Stravens

Merv Julie Croise Wht

Selby Denousse

Monmemmonsa Oupeanut Lopozisyon fini sesel, nou p al bez 40an anretar dan en lot sistem parti inik.... very sad.

Teline Bianchi He has work a lot for the Seychelles people n on his own i Think he needs to rest n support his Family Thank you Mr Pat Pillay 4all That u have done All the best in the Future 4 2018 Once again Thank you

Charles Hoareau just to tested the elections office. Gappy out everything is OK, haha tactical work.

Viral Dhanjee Pa rod li, esper li

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next