Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:48 pm

The letter of resignation. How significant is it? Did he inform the deputy speaker, the leader of the opposition and his people in the district of his intention? This letter displays an element of distrust and disgust with people in his political surrounding.

Paul B Chow Who can stop PL from taking back Anse Boileau?? Serious observers believe Pat won because many disaffected PL/SPPF voters voted for him.

Basil Larue All will be revealed soon. There will be a by ellection, he will be asked to endorse someone. If he endorses an sppf candidate we know that the leopard did not change its spots. After all 30 plus years of being an sppf is a hard icth to rid. If he endorses someone from the opposition we will know otherwise.

Paul B Chow Having left his constituent in the lurch why would his endorsement be credible?

Basil Larue Does leaving his constituents in the lurch erase all his political clout? No. Does his endorsement at least carry 3 or 400 votes? Yes i think so. His a respected member of the community and that is enough to sway the by ellection. This is albert renes district as well. If he sides with the reds they have an easier fight.

Beverly Esparon Who is his hero

Peter Abdul Payet A letter down for all of us who was committed to support him he exits at a critical time of our evolution

Las Karo haha... leakage of information.
how can we trust LDS??????

Ricky Jean Gro Bo La parti lepep i pran anse boileau byen fasil...i demann fer prezidansyel pou nou dir googbye wavel.

Las Karo wavel or iblis????

Ricky Jean Gro Bo

Dothy Valmont-Raforme

Paul B Chow Bon kestyon. Eski Lalyans pou ankor dan LDS. Obyen Pat pou debout ankor me safwasi koman Lalyans pa LDS!!

Dothy Valmont-Raforme Sanmenm SA Mon kestyon..pou la transparans, la democracy, Mon kwar I merit ganny esplike...

Dothy Valmont-Raforme En kominike LOTO, I dir ki LDS I an mazorite, but without party lalyans, they are minority...SA Mon point of view

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: LDS has opened its new office at the Lakaz Seselwa at Mont Fleuri, opposite the entrance to the Seychelles Hospital

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm

‎Daniel Cesar‎ to One Seychelles
3 hrs ·
By-Election
Sen Faure now has to elect a new Electoral Commissioner. The law requires by-election, or is Sen For going to ignore that law aswell.

Paul B Chow There is no electoral commissioner anymore only an electoral commission!! Question: Is the register up to date credible?

Tiz Victor-Bristol Politic politic, politic, not just a dangerous game but twisted too.

Brian Tripp Dan tell Wavel to delete that word resign in his vocabulary. He knows very well that DRF is wearing the same gloves of his predecessor and he is better prepared for the next round.

Pierre Jean Leon Many millions not only rupees but dollars in that kind of game

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Stella Afif shared her post to the group: One Seychelles.

Thank you Ton Pat for all that you have done for Seychelles, since you stepped in to help by forming a new political party Lalyans Seselwa then to join LDS. You have done a remarkable job to bring democracy. We will remember you as a brave man to do what was not easy. I am happy and proud to have worked with you. All the best. LDS all the way!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1783823025253181&set=a.1388536594781828.1073741828.100008765015977&type=3&theater

Sabiana Mancienne Thank you Ton Pat. LDS wouldn't be where we are today without your support! And your speeches at the rallies!

Le Seychellois
30 mins ·
The Speaker of the Seychelles National Assembly has resigned from his leadership position, just over a year after the Opposition Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) victory in the legislative election.
Patrick Pillay has also resigned as the MNA of the west Mahé district, Anse Boileau.
In the resignation letter addressed to the Clerk of the Assembly, no specific reason has been cited for Pillay’s resignation.

‎Hoareau MH‎ to Have Your Say!
5 mins ·
Novel fek antre

Hoareau MH Wavel son lagel ki Pou fer son beze

Barry Sophola Dan liki manman
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=364077470725547&set=gm.1971234343137483&type=3&theater

‎Pierre Jean Leon‎ to One Seychelles
5 hrs ·
SNP’s political newspaper effectively excited and rallied many supporters up to 2007 elections. Soon after the closure of Regar thousands felt they were abandoned sort of left to drift towards the zone of orphanage without that proud political party identity. The substitute paper was a mere shadow and many saw it lacked the courage and ability to throw punches even in the dying minute of any 12th round situation.
The face of humiliation and destitute in the eyes of the 5000+ strong followers especially during their 5 years in wilderness no doubt sap their resolve.
The abrupt appearance of Lalyans albeit selective in their political punching aimed at opponents above 'alber's height'. The over 5,000 desperate and disenchanted SNP supporters towards the end of December 2015 had no time to vet or ponder whether the new bandwagon was not from the same stable as Pier Kain jumped in blindly to follow the music of 'saboule' and no-one couldn’t care less whether it was from a mono system made in Russia or whether the road sign direction was pointing towards the ‘abattoir’.
They were clueless, however if we can lure them back on board and with a revamped voting register, 27,000 should be more than enough to beat any party any time. Vive SNP SESEL!!!

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:28 pm

TéléSesel is with Jennifer Arnephy and 12 others.
4 hrs ·
Breaking News: Patrick Pillay i demisyonnen koman Speaker Lasanble Nasyonal e Manm elekte pour distrik Anse Boileau. En Bi-election i ekspekte fer dan sa distrik dan sa 30 zour.

https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2067050810219065/

‎Beverly Esparon‎ to Breaking News
5 hrs ·
Enjoy your retirement Sir
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1539970546099909&set=gm.1644756182228773&type=3&theater

Ruby Dogley Steve miester al Steve-Meister Al Khabin

Ti Nesta Ernesta Run Run it not to late

Beverly Esparon You will be remembered
As the man who saw injustice
And gave a helping hand to Slay the Dragon
I salute you

Bruce Stravens

Barry Robert Tirant All the best..Sir you will be remembered..mn salye ou bravour pou dir kot i byen e kote ki mal tou..all the best..e mn kwar ou kapab kont lo sa bann ki ou kit deryer..

Barry Robert Tirant

Sabiana Mancienne Respect Sir!

Carosin Adrienne Thanks you ton pat for helping hand you will be remembered.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Today in Seychelles
5 hrs ·
Breaking news
Patrick Pillay resigns
The National Assembly has announced that Patrick Pillay has resigned as the Speaker of the National Assembly and Member of the National Assembly (MNA) for the Electoral Area of Anse Boileau.
MNAs will elect a new Speaker at the next Sitting and a bi-election will be organized by the Electoral Commission in the Electoral Area of Anse Boileau within the next 30 days.

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.1322302131140927.1073741833.414719135232569/1559933250711146/?type=3&theater

‎Las Karo‎ to Breaking News
4 hrs ·
zoto. Ton pat la ou resign ou kit nou Dan grenn ek wavel.
ou parey st Thomas ou.
Ou ti oule war pou ou kwar kisisa wavel????

Anne Payet Alala trvy i la

Fatima Lespoir Wavel ya war state house dan son boyo .. tro pe ponp lekor lo tet a tet

Freddy Louis-marie‎ to Breaking News
2 hrs · Cascade, Seychelles ·
Who's next after ton Pat , Hon Mondon?

Norma Barra Why Hon Mondon ??

Las Karo wavel

‎Atricha Underwood‎ to Breaking News
32 mins ·
SOTE PILI SIPORTER PARTI LE PEP , LDS SEYCHELLES FINI PRAN KONTROL , ANSE BWALO WILL WIN

Beverly Esparon Byen sir LDS pu win

Norris Gabriel Dimoun ans bwalo in dir non ankor😂😂😂

Atricha Underwood Zot anvi parti Le pep kontiyen vole

Norris Gabriel Nou pa soutire voler nou. .

Atricha Underwood Parti Le pep kin fer sesel faid pa lds

Atricha Underwood Parti Le pep in devalye Nou larzan pa lds ki responsab

Norris Gabriel 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Francine Lola Keep dreaming nou pa pou vote pou enn bann voler ki pas zot letan zis ecri gonaze lo FB

Beverly Esparon Zot in dir NON
Zot pa le PL vin Vol sa pep ankor
Kwa u kwar dimun ans bwalo pa y war manyer Irish in deplis mizerab...See More

Norris Gabriel Nou tou nou konen lekel ki ekrir plis gonaz😂😂😂

Eroll Dugasse Lds fini

Eroll Dugasse Atricha oli lds

Fatima Lespoir Lds Pyal expired

Norris Gabriel Lanmans Marto in so so so😂😂😂

Beverly Esparon Zot in dir NON
Zot pa le PL vin Vol sa pep ankor
Kwa u kwar dimun ans bwalo pa y war manyer Irish in deplis mizerab...See More

Eroll Dugasse Be ki kouyon kinn arive wa dir mon
Norris Gabriel Bef in ganny piti😂😂😂😂

Eroll Dugasse Pat pile inn pil lo zot
Manage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156195353244421&set=pcb.151966558856843&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm

‎Nasir Manmel‎ to Breaking News
6 hrs ·
FEK GANY SA LENFORMASYON TON PAT PE AL RESIGN.........

Brendon Naiken

Gerry Kamal Cedras Cedras Fake news,,?

Guy Ah-Moye Fake news? If true, on what ground? On health grounds? On policy disagreement? If on policy disagreement, which policy?

Nasir Manmel Tonight dan nouvel 8er ogmant volume TV

Joky Mein His Radio Banboo does not give out any details but only the headlines

Guy Ah-Moye Have they had a serious disagreement about Assumption?
They have already disagreed about the timing of the presidential election, with Ton Pat demonstrating in favour of an early 2018 election.

Nasir Manmel

Guy Ah-Moye If there is a by election and Ton Pat is a candidate, Ton Pat will definitely win, with an increased majority. But is the voters list credible, accepted by all?

Bruce Stravens

Fatima Lespoir 14 lo 10

TéléSesel
4 hrs ·
Prezidan Danny Faure in remersye Msye Patrick Pillay pour son rol koman dirizan Lasanble Nasyonal depi ki I ti ganny elekte. Dan en kominike sorti State House, Prezidan Faure I dir I ti resevwar en let sorti kot Clerk Lasanble Nasyonal pou enform li lo demisyon Msye Pillay. Prezidan Faure I azoute ki msye Pillay in deservi son rol dan en fason inik kot in fer travay lasanble vin pli pre avek popilasyon e osi promouvwar valer bonn gouvernans, latransparans e rann kont. I dir ki Msye Pillay In kontribye anver evolisyon nou demokrasi e in zwe en rol enportan dan sa prosesis koabitasyon.

‎Sabiana Mancienne‎ to Breaking News
4 hrs ·
We wish you all the best Ton Pat.
Image may contain: text

Comment

The Crane - Trim the pear Tree and the Royal mug January 2018, 6 bags of apple and chestnuts - New London Bridge 28/1/18 - Polish church Tree 28/1/18 - Strasbourg SDA 27/1/18 - Davos history in making - 30th AU Summit  -Mr Gary Tall blog - Electoral Commission retires Mr Gappy -The worse cylone in Mauritius Reunion and similar situation in Netherlands, Germany /Europe- The second biggest British consortium Carrilion folds - IKEA founder dies /SIROP program furniture -The banks of river Seine are flooded in Paris, France, Monday, Jan. 29, 2018. Floodwaters have reached a peak in Paris and are now threatening towns downstream along the rain-engorged Seine River..[/size]

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 pm

‎Godfra Hermitte‎ to One Seychelles
52 mins ·
Get lipokrisi, get bann kin remet semiz sal, get bann ki pe met disel dan boubou, get bann ki pe siport en kote akoz I dan zot Lavantaz, get bann ki pe fer toud sord pronostik. Petet bann ki pe selebre e bann ki dan lapenn osi. Byen ou mal sa I lopinyon vivan dan en demokrasi e lavi toulezour. Me realite I reste ki si Sesel e LDS in ariv kot I ete ozordi se gras a en zonm kin pile e sa se pa lot ki Patrick, Georges Pillay. Ton Pat mon salye ou e dir ou en gran mersi pou tou sa ki oun fer pou Sesel. Mon asire ki sa desisyon pann fasil pou pran me oun fer li apre bokou refleksyon e gidans divin. Mon asire ki sa pa ou lafen dan politik Sesel. Siporter LDS, annou reste for e pli determinen konman en tim pou nou fini sa pti bout semen ki reste pou viktwar total. Dan empti text ki I ti anvoy pou mwan Ton Pat ti dir "have faith". Annou kwar mon bann ser ek frer. Mwan mon pa pou zanmen les tonbe.

Laurence Desire Ya boss

Ralph Will Zot bliye boner ki Pat Pillay kinn met zot kot zot ete ozordi e prezan zot pran li for granted! San li ti pou napa 15 lo 10. Prezan zot annan lodas pou apel li "sellout"! Mwan mon kwar sellout se bann kinn al vann nou patri dan Lenn!

Telalamour Lala Hertel Yes Monsieur Hermitte. .

Cecile J Nicette pa neseser lager antre nou. esper Ton Pat esplik nou limem . I normal si i annan lakoler ek konfizyon nou imen apre tou. cool easy

Cecile Hoarau Port-Louis what about Wavel???

Brian Tripp The man resigned because he disagreed with the leader on one issue Assumption island? The strength of his metal must have been tested to the limit for him to arrive to such decision.

Gitanne Portlouis i ti sa zonn ki ti fran e drwat..kontn.mnyer I ti p travay.sa ki Mon kontan in ale in al bien i pann kraz person....thnks ton Pat..

‎Jean-Paul Payet‎ to Have Your Say!
1 hr ·
***LDS COALITION AT A CROSSROAD***
Humility, honesty and honor are technically the discarded virtues that some people within the LDS leadership must have compromised to bring about the "extreme reaction from Ton Pat."
How sad for all of us, the simple disenfranchised people and a lot of ex-PL sympathizers, yes the simple men and women who risked so much, yes so much to believe and for a better Seychelles!
How those trusting the vortex of change were simply confused by our entrusted leader.
Whilst in Bihar he pronounced that he would run the presidential campaign on his own ticket, as leader of SNP. This must have been an affront and insult to his partners in the LDS coalition. He insulted and belittled his fellow compatriots in the leadership of the opposition!!!
WR crossed the line because of his arrogance, lack of humility and total lack of humaneness. The very principles that forced Ton Pat to save his dignity!!!
WR made the first move, not PL, and in his arrogance destroyed the possibility of a new Seychelles!!!
Does the Seychellois electorate want to have a subversive leader who's allegiance is highly biased towards the Biharian ethnical origins!!!
WR is selling our precious little nation to the overwhelming Indian influence!!!
How sad...!

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Sudharsan Singham shared Lavwa Loto's post to the group: Seychelles News Now.
8 hrs ·

Lavwa Loto
January 27 at 11:06am ·
In the Spirit of Clarity

LDS in 2017
A year of achievements and progress

In September 2016, Linyon Demokratik Seselwa, LDS, made a clear and passionate appeal to the people of Seychelles to change our country’s course and embark on a new mission to make Seychelles a better place for each and every Seychellois. “Fer Li Ou Lasanble” was our rallying call to all those who wished to join the struggle for a more effective National Assembly and to make this important institution their strong and true voice.
One year later, the successes are undeniable. After 40 years of seeing the same people at the helm of our nation’s government repeating the same mistakes, expectations were high when the LDS came out of the National Assembly elections with a majority of 15 seats over 10.
Could we live up to these expectations? Would we have the political space within a forced ‘cohabitation’ to make the changes we had been promised? Would our leaders be wise enough and brave enough to push through reforms that the people of Seychelles were shouting out for?
Impatience is, in this case a political virtue. It is the energy that drives the desire for change as fast as this is possible, and as fast as it is realistic to hope for. It is the force that keeps our leaders on their toes and working day and night to achieve the goals that we set out in our manifesto. It is the check and the balance that voters put on the shoulders of their elected representatives. Impatience is often unrealistic and unfair, but always necessary
After one year, therefore, it is appropriate to attempt an assessment on how we, the LDS, have fared over the past months.
There have been great moments and tangible achievements, but not everything went as far and as fast as we had hoped for. Those of you who have been part of this great movement for change since 1992, will measure more realistically the distance on the road travelled and you will be grateful for being alive in a better Seychelles. Those of you who have suffered the most over the years, we understand your great impatience to finally reach the end of the road.

OUR ACHIEVEMENTS:

Ensuring your rights:
- The LDS has fought and ended most forms of discrimination whether in employment, economic opportunity or government services. New institutions, laws, regulations and practices have helped but there are still some areas where the previous mindset endures.
- We have secured the commitment of government towards establishing an independent Public Service Commission that will separate politics from professional ethics in government. We expect a bill to come before the National Assembly this year.
- The National Assembly has completed its preparatory work to establish a Commission for Truth and National Reconciliation. The report and a proposed bill for the establishment of the national commission for truth and reconciliation will be tabled in March this year.
- We have revised the Seychelles Broadcasting Corporation Act to ensure that it serves its mandate for objectivity, impartiality and independence. A new board has been established followed by the appointment of a new CEO and Deputy CEO.
- The LDS has fought successfully for voting rights of Seychellois living abroad as part of the electoral reforms to be passed in the National Assembly.
- Seychelles is fast moving towards a respected country where the rule of law applies and there are effective safeguards against unlawful and arbitrary detention. The Police force has gone through an in-depth reorganization and with a new Police Commissioner, positive results in the area of crime prevention are being seen. The NDEA is has been brought under the Police force where it duly belongs.

Securing Democracy and Good Governance
- LDS has embarked on a Constitutional Reform Process, beginning with removing the most controversial provision that up until last year allowed a sitting president to hand over power to his chosen successor. With the Constitution of the Republic of Seychelles (Eighth Amendment) Bill, 2017, there will be no more ‘pas baton’! Article 55(1) has been amended and fresh presidential elections have to be held within 90 days of a president leaving office.
- We have reviewed the composition and mandates of Commissions and Constitutional bodies, especially the method of appointment of their officials, to ensure their independence and effectiveness. This also ensures the element of fairness irrespective of political affiliation.
- The LDS pushed hard for the establishment of regional councils, thereby strengthening local governments with districts having a greater say in the running of their affairs. While this brings democratic governance even closer to the people and communities, it also boosts the role of the MNAs and community leaders.
- The LDS has established a rule of meritocracy whereby all ministers and other categories of high-level officers of the government proposed by the President have to undergo a public interview in the National Assembly before being appointed.
- The Anti-Money Laundering Act was amended to remove arbitrary freezing powers of the FIU which posed a considerable constraint to banking in Seychelles.
- The membership of the Constitutional Appointments Authority and that of the Electoral Commission has been increased in order to ensure its independence and effectiveness.
- The National Assembly has adopted a new approach to the scrutiny of the budget and already after one year, a major difference in the preparation and spending of the budget by various ministries and agencies can be observed.
- The setting up of the Anti-Victimization Committee in the National Assembly has seen cases of injustice dealt with appropriately. Over 300 cases have been brought to the Committee and most have had a positive outcome. One example is that of a weightlifter who had been unjustly suspended by her federation and who was then reinstated. The person went on to win a number of gold medals for Seychelles and came out as the runner-up for the title of sportswoman of 2017.
- The Committee of Government Assurances has been very active and has ensured that government promises are followed up with concrete actions.
- The LDS has promoted the role of the National Assembly through its participation in international conferences. In the first year of its parliamentary majority, 2 major international conferences were organized in Seychelles – the SADC Parliamentary Forum and the Commonwealth Speakers’ Conference.
- All parties in the LDS participated actively in the electoral reform process. The recommendations have been presented to the Executive and will soon be presented to the Assembly. Through this work, we also note that the cry for Mr. Gappy to withdraw himself from the Electoral Commission through the campaign ‘Gappy Out’ has been heard and he has resigned.
Protecting our environment
- The LDS has fought hard for the protection of Grand Police Bay to be declared an area of outstanding beauty and to prevent tourism development in the area.
- The LDS has pushed for the formation of an Islands Committee and for the first time, MNAs have visited most of the islands of the archipelago and are in a position to participate in the formulation of environment and conservation policies of the country, based on first-hand knowledge. Already, that Committee has made important recommendations to government.

Fighting Corruption
- The Finance and Public Accounts Committee (FPAC) of the National Assembly has become more proactive in monitoring the finances of all budget dependent organizations. Compared to previous assemblies where the Auditor General’s reports were not properly scrutinized to address the abuses of government, today the FPAC is doing just that and major changes in practices are evident.
- The FPAC has received the full cooperation of the Public Enterprise Monitoring Commission (PEMC) and for the first time has led hearings on one public enterprise, namely L’Union Estate company of La Digue. The result is better salaries for the workers, greater control of the company’s finances, restructuring of the management of the company and privatization of the farm.
- The LDS has transformed the way the FPAC carries out its work by opening up its hearings to the public and to the press. For the first time hearings are aired live.
- We have pushed and obtained that the composition of boards of all state-owned enterprises be opened to persons of integrity.
- With the Public Persons (Declaration of Assets, Liabilities and Business Interests) (Amendment) Bill, 2017, there will now be a public declaration of assets for public persons, bringing more transparency to the affairs of all persons involved in public responsibilities.

Delivering Opportunity
- The LDS has pushed and obtained the assurance from government for the review of land and housing allocation policies and practices.
- We have obtained that government budget allocations are redefined in favour of investment opportunities for small and medium Seychellois businesses.
- The National Assembly has begun the review of legislation on investment and the offshore industry.

Cost of Living
- The LDS has forced government to review the manner in which state-owned banks calculate interest rates on loans with the aim of making the cost of housing more affordable. At the same time, we have pushed government successfully to increase interest rates on savings.
- We have obtained that government budget allocations are redefined in favour of investment opportunities for small and medium Seychellois businesses.
- The National Assembly has taken the debate on the cost of living a step further by bringing the executives of the Seychelles Trading Company (STC) before the house and securing their commitment to doing their utmost to offer better prices for basic commodities in the country.
- We have sought the best legislation for the introduction of the thirteen-month salary for workers in the private sector.
- We have pushed for the introduction of the Progressive Income Tax on salaries for workers to come into effect before July 2018.
- We have successfully passed legislation that sees the removal of taxes on gratuity and the thirteenth-month salary.
- We have stood by workers seeking a better salary package and even marched by their side. The results have been favourable in most cases. By way of example, nurses, L’union Estate workers, and bus drivers are enjoying an increase in their emoluments.

I

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Pascal Moncherry‎ to Have Your Say!
21 mins ·
Noun fek aprann ki spiker Pillay in demisyonnen akoz Mr. Lonorab Ramkalawan in menase pou retir li akoz Spiker i soutir Pti cowboy. Dapre mon konpran ti cowboy i oule pou tir Florry ek Terence akoz zot enkonpetan. Prezan Spiker pe al divorse ek LDS e i pe al debout lo li menm. LDS IN FINIS
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188552205212806&set=gm.1645188155518909&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396771880779438&set=gm.1645201702184221&type=3&theater

President Notified of the Resignation of the Speaker of the National Assembly

Mon, 29 January 2018

216K 203K 1800
President Danny Faure has confirmed that he received, at 4:40 p.m. today, a letter from the Clerk of the National Assembly, advising him that Hon Patrick Pillay had resigned as Speaker of the National Assembly, and also as the Member of the National Assembly.

The President thanked Mr Pillay for the leadership role he had played as Head of the Legislature since his election as Speaker on 27th September 2016. The President said Mr Pillay has discharged his responsibilities in his own unique style, that he had transformed the National Assembly by opening it up and bringing it closer to the population. He had promoted the values of good governance, transparency and accountability. The President said that Mr Pillay had contributed to the evolution of our young democracy, and he had been instrumental in furthering the process of cohabitation.
http://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news.php?news_id=3809

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Pascal Moncherry‎ to Have Your Say!
21 mins ·
Noun fek aprann ki spiker Pillay in demisyonnen akoz Mr. Lonorab Ramkalawan in menase pou retir li akoz Spiker i soutir Pti cowboy. Dapre mon konpran ti cowboy i oule pou tir Florry ek Terence akoz zot enkonpetan. Prezan Spiker pe al divorse ek LDS e i pe al debout lo li menm. LDS IN FINIS
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188552205212806&set=gm.1645188155518909&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396771880779438&set=gm.1645201702184221&type=3&theater

President Notified of the Resignation of the Speaker of the National Assembly

Mon, 29 January 2018

216K  203K  1800
President Danny Faure has confirmed that he received, at 4:40 p.m. today, a letter from the Clerk of the National Assembly, advising him that Hon Patrick Pillay had resigned as Speaker of the National Assembly, and also as the Member of the National Assembly.

The President thanked Mr Pillay for the leadership role he had played as Head of the Legislature since his election as Speaker on 27th September 2016.  The President said Mr Pillay has discharged his responsibilities in his own unique style, that he had transformed the National Assembly by opening it up and bringing it closer to the population.  He had promoted the values of good governance, transparency and accountability.  The President said that Mr Pillay had contributed to the evolution of our young democracy, and he had been instrumental in furthering the process of cohabitation.
http://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news.php?news_id=3809

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:36 am

7 hrs ·
Why Ton Pat RESIGNED?
The Leader of Lalyans Seselwa, Patrick George Pillay will be giving a long interview in the Lavwa Lalyans, this Thursday 01 February 2018. Ton Pat will explain WHY. Let us wait...strong leadership needs tough decisions.

Robin Johnston Not good enough!

Robin Johnston You don’t just drop a bomb shell on the people you represent and who voted for you without an explanation personal or otherwise!

Bee Cesar Since last week others have been dropping bombshells and creating personal agendas...for one who is a qualified professional you don't simply walk away from your role and responsibility unless there was a very good reason. I feel Ton Pat will have one.

Chadstone Mike We trust Ton Pat. He is a man of dignity and intellect. He will never give in to bullshit. Good on you Ton Pat for standing your grounds.

Chadstone Mike Rhonda Gendron Murphy, there is much more than meets the eyes. Wait and be attentive.

Chadstone Mike Nope Rhonda Gendron Murphy, it is much more complex than that. This is not about musical chairs. It is complicated. Let him explain. And to my beliefs, even his explanations will not give the full picture, because of far reaching consequences. So he will be very calculating as to what info. comes out. This little country is riddled with coruption and mal_practice.

Chadstone Mike I understand where you are coming from and you are correct in Midwest than one, but there will be new development coming our way.

Chadstone Mike Correction: I meant not Midwest but in more ways than one. (Autocorrect regretfully)

Paul B Chow He should be on all the media!! What is the circulation of his party organ compared to SBC, Telesesel and the print media? He should be on the radio on a talk program where listeners could ask questions.

Delafontaine Grand Jean
GIPHY

Delafontaine Grand Jean

Delafontaine Grand Jean like-minded Ton Pat and some other LDS supporters of particular visions of what this country could or should be. Some rallies skewed right, others skewed left and a pair of parody rallies skewered them all.

Interestingly they all gravitated where the nation’s traditions,SPUP independence means independent!!!!values and aspirations are carved It reflected what they -- and -- have in common once everything else has been said. Those common values maintain a platform for politics in its noblest sense -- as both the art of compromise and the art of the possible. Robin Johnson Wake up Revalkalawank is a dictator !!!Do you know who’s his creator ?find out he should resign now before too late...

Robin Johnston Delafontaine Grand Jean You know Rene well I don’t!
I know Wavel you don’t! Where does that leave it? Rene calling Wavel a dictator? The pot calling the kettle black!
Wavel and 60% maybe more calling Rene a dictator and murderer is probably more accurate!
But one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter!
You will see the light one day I hope mate! And you and I will always agree to disagree on this subject that’s why we will always be friends 😉😂👍✌️all good mate all good 👍😎

Delafontaine Grand Jean Robin Johnston you missing the point totally.The past is gone ,Present Now LDS or oppositions need a leader a good effective one .Not a dictator

Delafontaine Grand Jean In politics, a lot of change can happen in a short space of time.a week in politics is long time (Harold Wilson)

Paul B Chow Delafontaine Grand Jean Not dictator but autocrat. The leadership of SNP has never be contested by anyone!! Just as the leadership of the SPPF was since its creation in 1978.

Delafontaine Grand Jean Paul B Chow I discovered that British forces wielded their authority with a perverse colonial logic: only by physically and psychologically atomising almost the entire Kikuyu population of 1.5 million could colonial authority be restored and the civilising mission reinstated.Robin Johnston!!! Maumau Kikuyu Ring a Bell !!!We have to move on The past is the past.

Robin Johnston Delafontaine Grand Jean ok explain why you think he is a dictator?

Delafontaine Grand Jean Robin Johnston Jean-Bertrand Aristide.Recherch this man ,then we talk
Back then, he was known as “le petit pretre”, the little priest, a man whose modest stature belied a lion-hearted courage in denouncing social and political injustices.

Robin Johnston Delafontaine Grand Jean 🖕😂

Charles Etienne Making money with his paper. Why not all media?

Rosana Denis Pa tou dimoun ki konn lir do it on television.

Paul B Chow They should take my experience in consideration in April 2004, after Mr Rene transferred power to James Michel I published a long piece in the Seychelles Weekly about his life especially the years before 1964 when SPUP started. What Rene did was to send his minions all over Mahe to buy all the copies of that issue and we had printed 3000 copies. So Pat may suffer the same fate because his detractors have lots of money and in any case I doubt if their print runs exceeds 1000 copies.

Daniel Cesar Am sure after the interview from Lavwa Lalyans which is the mouthpiece of Lalyans Seselwa which Ton Pat is the Leader, he will then have other interviews on radio, television, papers and youtube as he has always previously done. That is my take on this. I wait to understand WHY. I know it is not health. I know he could not have been bought. A man of intergrity, humble and full of humility. Before he came to the National Assembly his pension was more than his salary. Ton Pat is selfless and did not for one minute think of position money or comfort zone for without any hint the resignations came. Like everyone else I wait and have conveyed what I have been told where the answer to the question WHY will be and when. Let us wait...then the debate can begin.

Paul B Chow Strange he does not have any confidant? All political leaders in democracies have that person in his entourage a person who supports him and in whom he trusts who would tell the truth as he sees it not what he wants to hear!!

Daniel Cesar I have always say how I see things. As for trust that is another matter & for Ton Pat to state. I did appeal for reconsideration but the decision had been made. I would not speculate on reasons rather wait for the explanation.

Paul B Chow Daniel Cesar so he told you he was resigning? Did he tell the other LDS leaders? Wavel said he only found out when the clerk sent him the press release. Is that true?

Daniel Cesar I found out when I opened my email in the morning and it was then that I attempted to seek reconsideration. It was around the same time that I informed others including Wavel. Some responded that they would also seek reconsideration like me some did not respond.

Chadstone Mike That is correct Daniel Cesar. Let the man himself explain his rational for the decision. No speculations please.

MJ LO Durup Marguerite Durup

Faddy Joel Dora I paret mon kapler pwason I konnen ki zot tou I annan en tag price lo zot latet..

Dothy Valmont-Raforme Anyway, we will wait and see..Mon ti pe ekspekte li I vinn fer en deklarasyon an personn pli boner.. kekfwa I pe Les seselwa digest SA sok byen.

Dorothy Vielle I'm only speculating but if we are to read how the email was formulated, it would appear there may be a fall out. He 1st start out by stating his values and beliefs, then heading straight into the announcement without easing into it. It would give the impression that these values have been violated and perhaps he was a little on edge when formulating the email. Again, I'm simply stating an observation and not claiming it is the case.

Andre Payet Make sense. Even Wavel learned of the resignation from the Clerk of the assembly.

Tony Wong Sesel i ankor dan parti inik. Speaker lasanble I resign San donn oken rezon. Napa ni en interview lo media piblik, ni reaksyon politik sorti kot lezot dirizan. Zis konfizyon total lo facebook. 🤭🤭🤭

Cecile Mondon Need better PR

Pierre Jean Leon I'm convinced Pat like David and ors takes orders behind the dark curtains, possibility from the same master. The beat & timing of their dance routine appears to be well-orchestrated and choreographed. In this latest release, the song clip advert starts with Gappy's ‘proud’ resignation, then counting beat of 4 it moves in with DF's overseas trip and then follow by the chorus with Pat's hysterical high pitch abrupt resignation and the clip-ad stops there! The continuation to be revealed will be obvious. I'm sure it will follow with the peeling off of all lalyans members from lds and the next chorus will be DF's best spup friend curving pitch resignation at lds council in order that they all regroup under a new red name party with the view to bury SNP alive with its 27,950 supporters who helped fought their dirty war against Mr Michel. Now that JAM is defeated its like mission accomplished! Sa kreol in war kler - PA POU KOUYON PERSON ANKOR SESEL! Since way back I saw it coming, but didn't know when

Tony Wong Pierre Jean Leon mon kwar lo sa gro ros kot ou ete ou pe chek byen sa ki pe passe anba!

Rya Vyahpooree Cecile this has always been THE problem with LDS... a communication problem!

Nathalie Larue Ton Pat inn anvi position presidential. He has not worked hard enough for that. Go satisfy your greed else where ton Pat.

Tony Wong Sesel in ler pou fer en ‘TV series’ avek sa politik. I en bon entertainment pou piblik.

Kathy Cecile Will have to procure a copy very early.

Charles Hoareau Konmsa zt aret fer rimer god bless ton Pat.

Tony Wong La lot.

Carlette Ball Nous pas interested ek sa .... poisson, he is a nobody where Ton PAT is concerned, he will sell him without him knowing, Ton PAT has that intelligence that he will NEVER NEVER achieve, he can send his little puppet to spy on our Hon, Pillay, we do. Not care,. One day, remember, chaqun a son tour.The people,s money will one day finish.

Pierre Jean Leon Before the cock crows thrice the voice behind the dark curtain would instruct for more peeling off to totally break up lds leaving SNP to find shelter elsewhere

Jacques Pool Petet Ton Joe Joseph Samy i devret conpoz en sanson "La sezon resign inn refleri". Ler mon get tousala, i ranforsi mon kwrayans ki nou bezwen en complete renewal e fresh blood dan politik Sesel. Parey monn deza dir, it's just another day in politics. Life goes on.

Jean-Marc B Lablache Ton J will you consider mete ou menm?

Jacques Pool Jean-Marc no, politics is not my bread, just the oxygen I breathe. The time for independent candidates is not ripe yet in Seychelles. In the meantime, the more people take it upon themselves to bring the change they wanna see outside of political circles, the quicker it will happen. Just my humble opinion.

Jean-Marc B Lablache I agree with you brother.

Raoul Rene Payet I've said it we live in a time when there can be no bystander waiting for Politicians to fight for us. All of us have to fight for the change we want.

Pierre Jean Leon Jacques brother-man this is the right moment for you to step in and lend a hand

Jacques Pool Pierre Jean Leon, few people know what I have been doing to help bring about change since the one party state days. Many times I have been approached by different political circles to "lend a hand", but I refuse to dance in ANY circle. Today I remain a CONCERNED CITIZEN, engaged in bringing REAL change to Seychelles, but I prefer to fight the good fight on my own terms, not under the spell of some politician's agenda. Lalit i kontinnyen, reason I am not shocked, not dismayed by the everyday antics of politicians. Les bato marse, like I said, life goes on, and real change remains the goal on the horizon. We will get there.

Carlette Ball One last post, I hope so, I shall see now if what I had in mind comes true, somebody else joining with ramkalawan, as the sign has been there for a while.

Jemma Simeon "If someone asks, 'What are these wounds on your body?' they will answer, 'The wounds I was given at the house of my friends" Zechariah 13:6

Jemma Simeon Instead of blaming Ton Pat, I think people should reflect on the past experiences of unity amongst the different opposition parties. Why is it that it cannot last? Is it because of one person's ego cannot be touched?

Jacques Pool It's all about egoS, Jemma, nothing else.

Jane Carpin Yes Jemma and every single seychellois know who the guy is.

Elvis Joubert Or more like the clash of big egos..

Jemma Simeon Jane Carpin Fer lapenn sa

Jane Carpin Wi la omwen pep seselwa a konnen who is the bad guy. Si zot annan en konsyans , fotespere zot ava aret maltret zot prosen.

Jane Carpin Well said Paul

Roseline Jennifer Houareau En sel kou TP is the bad guy. Ar wi seselwa mon nasyon. Zot bliy vitman

Jane Carpin Jennifer the way i understand they r not saying Ton Pat is the bad one. They r saying unity does not last long in the opposition bkoz of one person' s ego. I stsnd 2 b corrected.

Bee Cesar I stand by Ton Pat, he would have had a very good reason to step down, which equally would not have been an easy decision for my brother either. I wouldn't be surprised if a certain ego was the reason. We've had these problems before.

Roseline Jennifer Houareau Looking at the comments of some who started the parkour with him in LS makes you wonder. Just wonder..

Raoul Rene Payet LETAN OU melanz politic ek theolozi ou ganny en nespes drog arrogan ek en ego anfle ki kapab afekte ou LASERVEL e fer ou loose it.

1 hr ·
RESIGNATION
With the departure of Patrick George Pillay as Speaker, I have accordingly tendered my resignation.
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses, eyeglasses and closeup

Mary-may Valencia Hi hi!

Sumita Andre Mersi pou letan, Tanto fer SBC anonse i a vin nouvel

Rosana Denis Sa ki anvi bez al sivre ton pat bez ale fer fout zot tou SNP nou pa pou zanmen les tonbe

Jemma Simeon Daniel, I believe you have made this decision according to your good conscience.

Carl Mills Interesting

Pierre Jean Leon Logically, the driver and the security personnel will also follow suit

Steph Latulipe Its was expected ...everyone knew about it since yesterday 🤔

John Dookley No surprise I knew is was coming.

Sarodia Mamode It was expected ..

Nigel JP Asba It was the right thing to do brother.
Best of luck.
Glad we put our money where our month is. LDS can surely teach PL a lot about resignation.

Rosana Denis

Dan Michel Bonte Surprise surprise well said dear

James Tirant Dezapwentman total. Father en bourg ki malgre tou i pa zanmen les tonbe. Ki fr ki zot in bezwn al dormi boner

Jane Carpin Avan ler comment konnen kwa ki zot ekrir.

Mary-may Valencia Hi hi!

Sumita Andre Mersi pou letan, Tanto fer SBC anonse i a vin nouvel

Alisa Elsie William  😂😂😂😂 no surprise

Richy Brown I belive lds should stand as a party alone no coalition with any other party and its a guarantee they will win the next election

‎Sabiana Mancienne‎ to Breaking News
1 hr ·
All the very best in your future undertakings Daniel Cesar..

Carlette Ball Sorry to see you also go., so what do we do now? We shall miss you heaps, things will not be the same without you. For your information, have also decided NOT to vote in the coming election if ever it happens.

Rya Vyahpooree

Michael Baba Jr Rangasamy All the best brother from another mother..

Bar Association of Seychelles
1 hr ·
Did You Know?
Proportional Seats in the National Assembly are determined from the results of a National Assembly general election (Schedule 4 of the Constitution).
Bye-Elections do not affect the proportional seats that were determined at the last general election.
Section 2 of Schedule 4 of the Constitution: -
"A political party which has nominated one or more candidates in a general election and has polled in respect of the candidates in aggregate 10% or more of the votes cast at the election may nominate a proportionally elected members for each 10% of the votes polled."

‎Raoul Rene Payet‎ to Have Your Say!
1 hr ·
Honourable Pat Pillays resignation says it all. I raise my hat to you Mr PILLAY for your bravery , wisdom and the need for Politicians to do the right thing regardless. The message from this resignation is loud and clear. For too long Politicians and their politics has been a great dishonesty in this country and its time to start setting another and better trend. It's time for Politicians and their politics to be honest. Honourable PILLAY had been force to resign asap and explain in due time. I received a letter last week from a well know political figure imforming me that not is all well in the Lds top leadership and he had been informed by an LDS executive committee member that Mr PILLAY resignation was eminent very soon.That was last week and here we are one week later. It culminated in what many non fanatical LDS brainsome supporters has been voicing out for a long time. We need to listen to our supporters and going forward with a better politics. A lot of LDs supporters fellt we were being slowly put in a bag and sold to Danny. I think Mr Pillay had decided its time to pull the plug on that. GOOD ON YOU. NOW LETS SEE IF OUR LEADERS HAS THE WISDOM TO MOVE PAST THIS HUDDLE. PUT STUBBORNNESS, PRIDE AND STUPIDITY ASIDE AND WORK FOR THE BETTERMENT AND THE REAL CHANGE WE WANT FOR OUR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF FOR THEIR OWN PARTY POLITICS INTEREST AND THEIR POLITICAL SURVIVAL

‎Bernadette Sullivan‎ to Have Your Say!
5 hrs ·
Gete ki sa gran swiyer pip wavel i dir lo nou Leader Mr. Patrick Pillay. Akoz zot ki mon pa pou vot pou Wavel. La mwan mon fini ek zot. Tou siporter Ton Pat envoy zot fer foute pa per. Nou kinn fer zot, san nou zot ti pe gele ozordi. Sa ban vilen manni sovaz nou pa pe tolere merci

Basil Larue Hahaha! Its not me that did not back pat pillay for presidential candidate. Its the whole lds council including members of his own party!

Bernadette Sullivan Now that is wishful thinking and you are indeed delusional if you think Lalsyans Seselwa will desert Ton Pat.His supporters is with him and will never vote for Wavel Ramkaka.Mark my words

Basil Larue No problem. We go back to an sppf assembly and keep an sppf president. Business as ussual!

Bernadette Sullivan Ton Pat is the reason the political dynamics change in Seychelles and since Ton Pat resigned his position it will be interesting to see what his next move is and why he felt he had to do it...Whatever his reason his supporters are with him 100%

Bernadette Sullivan Bottom line Wavel Ramkaka needs Ton Pat to even get close to the finnish line without Ton Pat Wavel will be a 6 times loser.He is way to arrogant and selfish to be able to run a country because lately his dictator qualities was showing it's ugly head and the people took notice

Basil Larue So its like i said we go back to zero!

Bernadette Sullivan I wouldnt say that...Why not Ton Pat for president...we did stand a better chance with Ton Pat as our candidate.Those ex PL like myself who Cross over did so because of Ton in the assembly election but many like myself never had any intention of voting for Wavel in a presidential election.Sorry to say

Basil Larue Ok. So you vote with ton pat and his 8000 followers. And i will vote with ramkaka with his 24000 followers. Like you said 6 time looser and we are used to loosing!!

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:28 am

National Assembly - Speaker Pillay resigns

● By-election for Anse Boileau MNA within 30 days National Assembly Speaker Patrick Pillay has resigned and the news was confirmed through a statement released by the legislative body... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257473

Speaker of Seychelles' National Assembly unexpectedly resigns from legislative body

Victoria, Seychelles | January 29, 2018, Monday @ 17:22 in National » POLITICS | By: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 1216
Speaker of Seychelles' National Assembly unexpectedly resigns from legislative body
Patrick Pillay was the third Speaker of the Third Republic of Seychelles. (Patrick Joubert)

(Seychelles News Agency) - The Speaker of Seychelles’ National Assembly, Patrick Pillay, resigned from the legislative body on Monday, a statement from the Assembly’s secretariat said.

No further details were given on the resignation. Pillay was the elected member of the electoral area of Anse Boileau, a southern Mahe district.

In accordance with the Constitution, the Members of the National Assembly will elect a new Speaker at the next sitting. For the Anse Boileau district, a bi-election will be organised by the Electoral Commission in the next 30 days.

Pillay, an elected member of the opposition coalition Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS), became the third speaker of the assembly in the Seychelles Third Republic in September 2016. He was the first one who did not come from the president's party. He replaced Patrick Herminie, who occupied the post for the past decade.

In the last election for the National Assembly, the opposition won for the first time the majority of seats -- 19 out of the 33 -- putting Seychelles, an archipelago in the western Indian Ocean, in a position of cohabitation.

Pillay is the leader of the Lalyans Seselwa (Seychellois Alliance) -- a political party that is part of the opposition coalition Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) -- that formed in 2016 to contest the National Assembly elections. The three other opposition parties of the LDS are the Seychelles National Party (SNP), the Seychelles Party for Social Justice and Democracy (SPSD) and the Seychelles United Party (SUP).

The communiqué stated that the National Assembly “was honoured to have Honorable Patrick Pillay as Speaker.”
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/8606/Speaker+of+Seychelles%27+National+Assembly+unexpectedly+resigns+from+legislative+body

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Le Seychellois
5 hrs ·
The former Speaker of the National Assembly Patrick Pillay says he remains a Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) member and that he will support the party’s candidate who replaces him.
Pillay resigned as Speaker of the Assembly and the MNA for Anse Boileau on Monday.
Today he gave his first public explanation on his surprise resignation to his party, Lalyans Seselwa’s mouthpiece, Lavwa Lalyans.
LSH understands that during the course of the day he also spoke to TeleSesel, Seychelles News Agency and the Youtube Channel, Annou Koze.
Asked if his resignation was because of in-fighting within the LDS leadership, he replied “Certainly not.”
“I have always said loudly, clearly and publically that I have the greatest of respect for the LDS Chairman Roger Mancienne,” he said.
Pillay told Lavwa that his gripe is with the Parti Lepep government.
“Anse Boileau is my one regret.
Together we made history in 2016 and my no longer being MNA is no reason why Anse Boileau should stop forging ahead,” he added.
He concluded his interview with the newspaper stating that his party will remain as an independent entity within LDS and that the party members and himself will continue to contribute to the democratic evolution of Seychelles.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

‎Marvin Jolicoeur‎ to Breaking News
4 hrs ·
Mn pa en aktivis politik me selmn ler mn asize e fr rezon dan sa pei 2 3 dimun zot iporit,ler ton pat ti kit partu lepep pu al dan lopozisyon napa ki zot pa ti fer ek lavi sa bug I omo sexual,zot ti servi en etranze pu koz lalang lo li e menm ariv kot CID tu,son lizye I tord, la inn resign komn speaker e MNA in vin en bondye pu serten dimun e person dan lopozisyon mn pa pe tann zot pe dir negativ lo ton pat,so ler nu get sa sitiasyon lekel ki vitimiz dimun dan sa pei.

Tressa A Laporte Koz tou Marvin Jolicoeur

Marvin Jolicoeur Degutan mnyr zot pran lavi dimun

Maryclaude Robert Well said mervin

Marvin Jolicoeur Degutan

Nadine Liliane Melanie Sepa lekel ki Annan letan pu koz positive lo en boug ki pa ni menm konnen ki I anvi. Opposition bezwen pa sir naryen akoz zekli I fannen partu. Paret mwan osi u pa pe swiv byen ki pe pase osi.. akoz Dan opposition I Annan ki koz li kouyon. Me nou Dan PL sa I zis enzakyon lot vwazen

Marvin Jolicoeur Kontiyen kwar mn pa pe swiv me mn lespri pnn corrupt avek politik.

Nadine Liliane Melanie De tout fason... zaksyon in fannen e noun veye!...si zot pa ti anvi nou vey sa zaksyon zot ti an senpleman lav zot lenz sal Dan zot lakaz me non pa an piblik

Marvin Jolicoeur Sanmenm sa ki apel politik letan in corrupt u lespri fer zot zaksyon.

Marvin Jolicoeur Mnn ekut ton pat kot in koze ozordi piman politik zis parey danny faure ler I koze

Nadine Liliane Melanie La kot Danny I antre ladan? Ton Pat in dir son deal kit Danny andeor suple.. al rode ki wavel in fer Ton Pat.. anfen monn tand "move pratik ek malis"

Marvin Jolicoeur En lepzanp ki mn pe dnn u,danny faure napa naryen pu fr ladan,wavel,ton pat e danny faure politik I zot louvraz me antre zot zot byen ek kanmarad,dimun ki pa konnen e konpran politik ki lager antre kanmarad

Marvin Jolicoeur Me 1 thing zanmen mn pu les politik ek politisyen corrupt mn lespri.

Mia Dogley Byen koze ker

Sabiana Mancienne Well said Marvin Jolicoeur.

Nat Lee I remarkab ou pa tro dan politik hahaha

Marvin Jolicoeur Solmn mn konnen ki mn pe dir akoz politik pan corrupt mn lespri

Shermin Rudie Bastienne I normal zot pa Pou dir nanryen mal lo Ton Pat... zot bezwen gard li dous pou li pa pil plis lo zot! Zot en état de faiblesse la... mwan mon kwar noun ase war lopozisyon maltret dimoun pou konnen ki zot kapab fer so definitely zot pa kapab fer la même chose kont Ton Pat... zot still le ganny Anse Boileau et 2020 e sans Ton Pat Pou très difisil alors si zot komans maltret li...

Marvin Jolicoeur Me ketsyon akoz ler ton pat ti kit parti lepep zot ti anmenn lavi sa bug?

Shermin Rudie Bastienne Marvin Jolicoeur akoz zot anmenn lavi Tou siporter Parti Lepep? Same shit tou lede kote... St Ange ti ganny menm tretman, Joël Morgan osi ler ti kit SNP... Sesel sa!

Michael Baba Jr Rangasamy True true.

Marvin Jolicoeur Zanmen mnn deza tande lopozisyon ti anmenm st ange an kour u menm Joel Morgan,st ange deryen rer bezwen larg parti lepep.

Shermin Rudie Bastienne Marvin Jolicoeur Be lekel kin anmenn Ton Pat ankour???

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:19 pm

WHY I RESIGNED with PATRICK PILLAY

Former Speaker of the Seychelles National assembly and Elected Member for Anse Boileau, Patrick Pillay, explains his resignation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letDrwj2Pfk&feature=share

TéléSesel is with Jennifer Arnephy and 13 others.
6 hrs ·
3 zour apre son demisyon, Patrick Pillay i koz avek télésesel lo son desizyon. Tanto aparti 6:30,nou anmenn ou sa interview an antye. Sa pou repete 8:30 diswar.
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2068212633436216/

Comment -

We supposed politic all over the world have become so infested the explanations politicians give and those who know some of the realities,  At the end of the day the country suffers and its people. The need to remind the public/readers that we published several articles stating that way back when he as a younger person - that SIROP program,  then President FA Rene in Office it was my person who indicated to President FA Rene as we have dome for several past Minister a good person to become involved in his government - some 16 years in office finally as Seychelles High Commissioner in London what really ensued.  My effort to meet up with him in Seychelles before he took up the post, that SIROP platform had not been in place safe the forums, blogs and emails  and in London what really happened - he knew a great deal about that SIROP program  capacity to drive UK and European economy, our EU Community workings. In the end Seychelles government President J A <Michel call it a Day.

Again the many article that we lobby the EU to help find a solution the mega abuse of that SIROP program by President J A Michel those officials in EU who know  and again those former Ministers of President FA Rene and J A Michel Administration who knew and have known that SIROP program workings. Even his wife was very concern and yet what the media and other people wrote.  Mr Boulle and the Pillay Family linked to that SIROP program - then President Obama in Office and then UN Secretary General and the AU.  The many personalities who intervened and the reemergence of Mr Christopher Gill in Politic and what ensued.  On account of the mega abuse the international and regional protest, events - those who used Mr Pat Pillay to address their concern and this leading to the breakaway and split of then PL and the exMinisters involved.

The import contributions form Europe on events and the many negotiations, registration and form of Party still bearing in mind the SIROP mega debacle - the Presidential election where we had hoped finally a major change would come,  the outcome   - then the national election and the outcome and then getting elected as Speaker to replace Speaker Hermini.  The biggest let down we faced /experienced , that once in the National Assembly given our exile and refugees in Seychelles and those who form political parties and the MNA who had lived in exile for some very strange and wired reason they all decided to pretend that SIROP program never existed.  Then President Mancham and his position.

The biggest challenge was the debacle of the Truth  and Reconciliation Commission - the manner they debated that it should be set up and worked out it was a mega stitch up, taking the exiles and the international community for a very long ride/utter dishonesty - that became the entangling of Mr Pat Pillay and will certainly be the end of Hon Wavel Wankalawan - other countries and nations how they have worked their Truth and Reconciliation Commission and yet in Seychelles,  they believe they are the world specialist at spinning and distorting history and life. A very great deal that the Opposition choose to debate in the National Assembly they as Ministers knew had known and they knew the culprits.

His actual statement that PL MNA owed him money and they just keep messing him  up -  is not and will not not go down with the international Communities those leaving in exile,  our Diaspora - the issues of his being undermined - those in the national Assembly who took a very strong view of the situation /relation with that SIROP program,  Seychelles Justice and police and yet just because they had been elected,  they can /could dictate any line of politic - they should have been made to feel the heat much stronger.  That SIROP program is not just any program and those involved and He Mr Pat Pillay in his wisdom and his associates decision to exclude any national debate on that program.

The internal debacle of the Elected office for Anse Boileau  - the issue of his paying rent for a local office Rs 5,000  and the function 22 December and 29 December - that as long as there is a Local PL elected person there will be problem, and government,  the PL know of the situation in the  National /Assembly they follow it daily on TV and media - much more important we worked out that initial SIROP program with then FA Rene government and have not come to any arrangement with other Parties in Seychelles  - they are very aware what Mr Pat Pillay is up to and LDS Executives there are massive Power grasping process in place the capacity of the SIROP  program to drive Gulf region politic and economy and the debacle of the NEOM  500 billion dollar city and the resources and parameters being put into place, those Arab entities with connections in Seychelles specifically the Saudi debacles  and the African Union involvement and his statement in the National Assembly and the reality manipulating that program and abusing it and in the end the real exile and refugees of Seychelles their fate.  Why should they not give him some of his own medicine back . His double standard.  Had one to use a lie detector the conclusion those wold come/arrive at.

In the Region we have political fallout weekly and all the time none have resigned for such small reason or the explanation he has given - let alone the Speaker of the National Assembly. His person wishes to become President of the Nation.

Cecile J Nicette - this is not a personal matter. it is money settled out of court for smear campaign against ton pat politically they did not borrow money but wanted Pl to avoid an embarrassing court ruling so they opted for out of court then failed to cough up.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:43 am

January 29 at 11:38pm ·
Why Ton Pat RESIGNED?
The Leader of Lalyans Seselwa, Patrick George Pillay will be giving a long interview in the Lavwa Lalyans, this Thursday 01 February 2018. Ton Pat will explain WHY. Let us wait...strong leadership needs tough decisions.

Pierre Jean Leon Before the cock crows thrice the voice behind the dark curtain would instruct for more peeling off to totally break up lds leaving SNP to find shelter elsewhere

Jacques Pool Petet Ton Joe Joseph Samy i devret conpoz en sanson "La sezon resign inn refleri". Ler mon get tousala, i ranforsi mon kwrayans ki nou bezwen en complete renewal e fresh blood dan politik Sesel. Parey monn deza dir, it's just another day in politics. Life goes on.

Jean-Marc B Lablache Ton J will you consider mete ou menm?

Jacques Pool Jean-Marc no, politics is not my bread, just the oxygen I breathe. The time for independent candidates is not ripe yet in Seychelles. In the meantime, the more people take it upon themselves to bring the change they wanna see outside of political circles, the quicker it will happen. Just my humble opinion.

Jean-Marc B Lablache I agree with you brother.

Raoul Rene Payet I've said it we live in a time when there can be no bystander waiting for Politicians to fight for us. All of us have to fight for the change we want.

Lilette Savy Wishful thinking....! Mille p'tit parti, Chief....?? If the Opposition is fragmented, we will be stuck into the nightmare of past 40 years... So whoever wants to see CHANGE better start thinking seriously

Delafontaine Grand Jean Raoul Rene Payet What change do all of you want ?

Raoul Rene Payet If some people dont know what change is truly needed and what real change the people is asking for then sorry guys i dont think you live in Seychelles. I use to be a school teacher but I resign Long ago.

Pierre Jean Leon Jacques brother-man this is the right moment for you to step in and lend a hand

Jacques Pool Pierre Jean Leon, few people know what I have been doing to help bring about change since the one party state days. Many times I have been approached by different political circles to "lend a hand", but I refuse to dance in ANY circle. Today I remain a...See More

Carlette Ball One last post, I hope so, I shall see now if what I had in mind comes true, somebody else joining with ramkalawan, as the sign has been there for a while.

Jemma Simeon "If someone asks, 'What are these wounds on your body?' they will answer, 'The wounds I was given at the house of my friends" Zechariah 13:6

Jemma Simeon Instead of blaming Ton Pat, I think people should reflect on the past experiences of unity amongst the different opposition parties. Why is it that it cannot last? Is it because of one person's ego cannot be touched?

Jacques Pool It's all about egoS, Jemma, nothing else.

Jane Carpin Yes Jemma and every single seychellois know who the guy is.

Jane Carpin Well said Paul

Roseline Jennifer Houareau En sel kou TP is the bad guy. Ar wi seselwa mon nasyon. Zot bliy vitman

Jane Carpin Jennifer the way i understand they r not saying Ton Pat is the bad one. They r saying unity does not last long in the opposition bkoz of one person' s ego. I stand to be corrected.

Roseline Jennifer Houareau I understand. But I am referring to some fanatics. Looking at one side of the coin. Seems TP is now the scapegoat.

Jemma Simeon Roseline Jennifer Houareau there is someone masterminding them

Bee Cesar I stand by Ton Pat, he would have had a very good reason to step down, which equally would not have been an easy decision for my brother either. I wouldn't be surprised if a certain ego was the reason. We've had these problems before.

Roseline Jennifer Houareau Looking at the comments of some who started the parkour with him in LS makes you wonder. Just wonder..

Raoul Rene Payet LETAN OU melanz politic ek theolozi ou ganny en nespes drog arrogan ek en ego anfle ki kapab afekte ou LASERVEL e fer ou loose it.

Andre Labiche When politics stumbled the country pays.....

Bee Cesar La les TOU sorti kinn pase.

Jemma Simeon i devret fer

Cliff Philoe My exact sentiment as well.

Stella Afif Ave tou respe, nou merit en lesplikasyon menm zour, akoz nou bezwen espere ler zournal Lavawlayans ler sorti.

Tattooist Charless Challas Esparon mn ti kwar nou dan en pei lib mn

Juliana Betsy When Ton Pat needed others to stand by him at the clock tower to ask for Presidential election, there were a few loyals supporters. As a leader there should have more to support, but oh no, some stab him in the back for forthcoming position. Aret ouver fes don.

Santale Tirant Whatever the reason i thought Ton Pat was more thick skinned after all he's been through, we now have to pay a costly by-election in Anse boileau, and of course all attention will be diverted to this, playground will be open to drugs, thefts, corruption etc..

Denis Chang Seng Unfortunately whatever the reasons on all sides, I fail to see what comes out positively, unless there is a grand twisting scenario and strategy in play .

Nathalie Larue Only good out of this is PL is happy. They have been worried about ton pat taking 8000 or so votes to opposition. This saga presently playing out is for the benefit of PL. No other.

Robin Johnston The latter is more than likely!

Raoul Rene Payet LETAN OU sem konfisyon ou rekolte konfisyon. Lekel ki ti anonse i pou kandida presidensyel snp Dan la press. WR. LEKEL kin ouver li Dan Tet a Tet komkwa i pare pou vin presidan sesel se WR. Sa vedir tousala se li ki pou deside. TON PAT IN ALE IN LES...See More

Sonix Payet Mwn mn kwar se Roger ki pan fer son louvraz byen konmans leader lds se sa problem

Raoul Rene Payet Couldn't reign in the mad Ramka bull

Raoul Germain Whatever REASON, it would not justify the cause because the way it happened at such critical point when LDS was about to accomplish the job. Ego or not ego, LDS is not a ONE man band as few people are trying to portrait it by pointing fingers at the le...See More

Nigel JP Asba You couldn’t have said it any better!

Raoul Rene Payet Well nice post Germain. Tell that to WR. The gaf man

Alain Ernesta Raoul Rene Payet ki gaf ki ou pe koz lola?

Simon Lajoie Ask him again Alain Ernesta

Bernard Changtyseng Some one made a big huge extra large gaff.i stood far away and watched the political game in seychelles,i could see how some politicians wants to be the sole voice regarless of how the real people feels,sees or wants.so fuck politik.danny will be president and sppf will stay.

Andy Tall Danny out. Lepep out

Bernard Changtyseng With the way the opposition operates?i dont think so.

Raoul Rene Payet Bernard in my humble opinion this resignation will be a blessing for LDS if its channel and used right and the two put their ego aside . I know Ton Pat can move pass this but WR will surprise me. Sometimes situation needs a shake up and a shock trea...See More

Gerry Sopha Doc zot pa enterese ek nou, banla I fer saki zot anvi ler zot oule, selman vot zot vinn rod ek nou.
Seselwa annou anmar bato sa voyaz. Nou pa pou desann.

Kathy Cecile Speculation, speculation ...... we need to be informed honestly and truthfully from the "horse's mouth", so to speak. Then we can all form an informed and well balanced opinion.

Dorothy Vielle All this aside guys. Stay true to the initial goal and mission. You stumble, you fall but your sight have to be set in the finishing line.

Jean-Marc B Lablache what is the true initial goal and mission?

Dorothy Vielle Jean-Marc B Lablache the betterment of Seychelles and bringing democracy.

Denis Chang Seng I would like to imagine, based on a best-case scenario that such a move would force the end of cohabitation, while punching a decisive & collective way forward towards an early election.

Francis Savy I suggested that we stop did cohabitation theatral bcoz it is not working as it should be & this wil force way for dissolvement and fall to, of course, the great early election of all time

Hazel Pierre Savy A man is not finished when he is defeated... He is finished when he quits! Hang on & press on guys!

Kathy Cecile W must not lose sight of the best interest of our nation and national sovereignty. So much has been sold already. If we find ourselves in an international conflict, hiw can we stop the big might of India from pursuing it's objectives?

Andy Dina DIVIDE AND RULE = LP

Elvis Joubert And in the end TP will remain in LDS..

Andy Dina Time will tell...NO COMMENT, I'll wait!!

Johnny Rangasamy A lot of talk but just noise.i will always respect him for who he is better than some of those who were with him.may the good lord bless him am give him the stright that is due to him in jesus name amen

Carlette Ball Johnny, I shall join you in that prayer, AMEN

Simon Lajoie Presidential elections were held in Seychelles between 3 and 5 December 2015. As no candidate received more than 50% of the vote in the first round, a second round was held between 16 and 18 December.[1] Incumbent President James Michel was re-elected,...See More

Simon Lajoie Why he resigned...three words. Guess he has to come up with one very relevant answer in this time of struggling and half way to freedom.

Francis Savy answer better be good

Michael E Jean-Louis He is doing it in the wrong medium he he should do it on SBC with journalist asking him any questions just like Roger and Wavel did last night.lavoi lalayans is a party paper the event is a national event and it should be on national TV.

Simon Lajoie On point Michael.

Bee Cesar He will be.

Nisette Hoarau A real shame. I hope ge has a good excuse and that he is just not giving up.

Raoul Rene Payet Ase fer nou kouyon. WR ti DONN NOU lesplikasyon mem zour ki I ti fer son gaf Dan lenn. ZISKA prezan I pankor DONN NOU en lesplikasyon kredib, Ase bias Stella. San memm sa bias latitid ek thinking bias ki pe DONN NOU balls. Ton Pat in dir I pou ESPLIK...See More

Bee Cesar It interesting how many think Ton Pat has no voice? 😂When you hear him speak you'll know plenty. Vreman inn tro tar pou fer Seselwa dormi boner.

Raoul Rene Payet Stella Affif Mon konin AKOS OU pe have a go at Ton Pat. Dir Ton Ahmed Dir nou dan ki parti i ete presan. The right hand man of WR I TON Ahmed, WR letan ou ti anons ou kandida pou presidensyel ou ti DEVRET dir lekel ki pou ou vis presidan. AKOS NOU...See More

Randolph Nicole Valmont Get mon post dan seychelles daily....eski in plan son resign...??./..DERNYEN...REPA....

Bee Cesar Pa kapab akoz noun gany bloke osi parey Loto. Si Ou annan met la 👍🏽

Randolph Nicole Valmont Bee Cesar...lir mon post antye lo one Seychelles lir tou cmts fer par mwan

Randolph Nicole Valmont Dan one Seychelles... I klerman endike

Carlette Ball Raoul Rene PAYET, thank you for the above, as, it is now confirmed, I suspected something like that, but could not believe it.

Juliana Betsy Kamanron partou kote.... enemies and backstabers... Ton Pat will explain himself.

Paulette Pillay Sad to know that.

Andre Hissen Lee There’s nothing wrong with him giving exclusivity to his mouthpiece paper. Many have done so before.

Andre Hissen Lee Now some are saying SBC would have grilled him. 🤔 🤣🤡

Paul B Chow The explanation or excuse makes no sense coming from a man who has a university degree. Either he has lost his marbles or there is something he is hiding. Maybe the one I heard in the grapevine is the real reason!!
Dothy Valmont-Raforme Hahaha..pa dir mwan inn get Dan globe

Andre Hissen Lee But he hasn’t said anything yet officially.

Dothy Valmont-Raforme Grapevine?? Nepli annan SA konmela..let the cat out of the bag😎😎

Raoul Germain Would a farmer plough the field, sow the seeds and while the crop is in bloom with flowers, the good sign of a great harvest ahead, suddenly abandon the field and let weeds strangle the harvest? And then explain that he still support the harvest!! Doesn't make sense. Only one who has lost his marbles would do that, when the harvest was just around the corner!

Juliana Betsy Wavel will carry the march & cultivate.hopefully will not let the weeds strangle the harvest.

Raoul Germain Juliana Betsy , I noticed your strong feeling against Wavel, how can we ever gain our country back from the grip of the government who has murdered and abducted our brothers and sisters. Why do some people cry "CHANGE", but they do not want to respect the one leading at the front? Shame, because this is not an attitude of UNITY and support that is needed to finish the race and claim the price. If we don't have the patience to endure the wait with changes in place, why did we not have a Coup D'etat like Albert Rene, in which case by then you people would have done what you want, just like Albert did? With lots of consequences!!! Where is the gratitude for Wavel who sacrificed his life in the political arena, had his blood shed, still standing and never quit AND reached that far where we currently are? Why criticise when we are so near the finishing line? No disrespect to you Julie, but please look at the target ahead, because we need to get there, not wait for another 40years. If we complain too much we will end up going in circles for another 40 years and most of us unfortunately will not be around.

Juliana Betsy Raoul Germain Don't you dare patronise me Raoul. We have been friends and we have fight this long battle together. I don't have any thing against Wavel, where he is wrong I will not agree with him. I am the first to say well done Wavel, but I don't think his comments in the "India Wire" was appropriate where he said he will stand as an SNP for presidential election. This was a faux pas. Then on the other hand say something else. Am not happy I say so, as I have continued to fight this long fight with the greatest loyal friend who lost his life. I am going to give in now. I will continue to voice my opionion where it is wrong I will say it. I am being disrespetful to Wavel or another one, but I stand firm on my belief.

Raoul Germain Like I said Julie, and I will mention again, no disrespect to you, but if we want to finish the fight, we must rally behind the one leading and make our criticism constructively rather than destructive criticism which makes his task and life more difficult.

Paul B Chow Raoul Germain Nonsense. He is more of the same. He wants to replace them not the system that has kept them in power all these years.

Raoul Germain Paul, how many years have you been fighting this fight? Let me see, MPR, SNP and DP, (any that I've missed?) so where do you stand now? Still after 40 years we cannot trust someone to finish the job. Then we may go for another 40years.

Paul B Chow He spent all his energy after 1992 opposing us. So his credibility is zero in my book and shoud be in yours too because he has not paid the price that you and I paid.

Raoul Germain Paul, I would disagree with that because we were abroad and WR was on home turf taking all the flanks. He was on the frontline under fire and only the braves go on the frontline.

Paul B Chow Raoul Germain What flak, what fire. He came late in the game only after the system was about to collapse.

Ayub S Adam It seems some people are far from knowing how we came to that far. Never see further than their nose.

Raoul Germain Paul, com'on give the guy credit where it's due. When Albert was crushing all oppositions on Seychelles soil WR was there, starting underground even distributing MPR newsletter, which one could lose their life at that time if found with it. He took risks, stayed with it and kept going. Rene would have loved to make him disappear but couldn't because he was too popular and became a public figure. Guts, that's what is required in Seychelles politics.

Ayub S Adam So sad to see these kind of statements. Where was he when we were jailed, disappeared, go into exile. Zot ase fer lizour vin aswar

Raoul Germain Ayub, sorry Seychelles politics is not straight forward. I was in prison by Albert too and went in exile too. In those days, nobody in Seychelles could defend you or intervene for you as Albert was a dictator. He did things on his own accord and everyone around him were YES men. If you opposed him and wanted to stay alive, you had to go underground. So your question of where was he at that time is irrelevant.

Ayub S Adam I know you well. You were with me and Paul in Prison if I'm not mistaken in 1979 but don't come to conclusion when you do not know what happened after you went into exile. Better leave your belief to yourself.

Elvis Joubert There are many unsung heroes who fought to bring justice and an end to the oppressive regime of Rene long before Wavel started his political career. During the early days after the coup many who stood up against Albert where detained in prison for long periods and then forced into exile leaving their family, friends and homeland.
During that time Wavel was still in his teens. his family, just like many others currently in the LDS hierarchy were ardent supporters of SPUP thereby inadvertently supported the victimisation of the opposition who where mainly SDP supporters.

However with the creation of the one party state and as Albert tightened his grip on power it soon became apparent to many of those same supporters that they were dealing with a ruthless dictator who would go at any length to eliminate his political rivals, even those who initially supported him such as Dr Ferrari and many others.

In the 80's with the erosion of freedom of choice and the suppression of civil rights, L'echo De Iles (Catholic Church newspaper) in its editorials criticising the government for the injustices being perpetrated by the state. With this background Wavel who at that time had entered priesthood used his Sunday radio sermons in the Anglican Church, broadcasted live on the radio to remind the government of its obligations to safeguard and respect of human rights . Although forced off the air Wavel continued distributing copies of his sermons underground.
As dissent arose against the regime led by MPR and various other groups externally, a new political movement Parti Seselwa led by Wavel came to being..
Today whilst others may have given up, Wavel is still carrying the battle, we may not agree with his methods however I sincerely believe he is fighting the same and right cause. So the least we can do is give him the respect and the credit that is due...don't forget who the real enemy is..

Ayub S Adam Well spoken Elvis Joubert. Now so many will know a bit of the fight against FAR and the real truth.

Juliana Betsy Raoul Germain you deluding yourself, those that distributed leaflets were either detained or killed. Why was Wavel spared all of this? For clarification which year were you imprisoneds not during the time Gerard was.

Raoul Germain Juliana, please let's not go there because we will be opening a can of worms and few I know will be twisting around in boiling waters. There are so many of us fighting the same cause at the time of MPR and we wonder why they were so privileged and still alive. So please, if we want to keep on fighting the good fight let us focus on the fight, not crucifying the person leading as if nobody makes mistake. Are we now throwing dirt at each other now instead of standing in UNITY towards the goal?

Juliana Betsy Raoul Germain am not starting a war, but not sure why you started on what I posted. My fight is with lepep & I won’t stop. I have nothing to hide can of worms can be opened. I too can open mine but it won’t benefit the cause we have been fighting all these years. My fight continues to make sure those criminals pay for their crimes, let ensure that 2018 we get jpwason to return all our stolen money, otherwise we will see him having immunity nearer 2019.

Raoul Germain Elvis Joubert you could not have described this better. In the time when Albert was even targeting the Church, Wavel were not afraid to use his voice in the pulpit, giving people some sort of HOPE, which at that time was depending on MPR from abroad. I joined MPR in S.Africa with Gerard at the time whe Simon Denousse was in training, so I know what I'm talking about and I'm definitely not deluding as someone said I am. This fight did not start yesterday, and Wavel had kept at it and still going.

Raoul Germain Julie, we're in the same boat, so let's keep rowing hard. Sorry if I offended you in the first place. Keep on the good fight.

Juliana Betsy Raoul Germain you too. The fight continues. None taken.

Raoul Germain Ayub S Adam ,obviously you don't know me then because I was not with your group as I was after Mad Mike's invasion. You guys were oppressed with news both international and local as it was censored (Radio Bamboo) by Albert and believe me, from abroad we knew everything that was going on and ask your friend Paul if I was sitting doing nothing abroad and he will tell you.

Delafontaine Grand Jean Raoul Germain which job you want to finish elaborate please?

Delafontaine Grand Jean Raoul Germain If after 40years supporting him on the front line and nothing happened apart failure after failure,please changes strategy

Raoul Germain The job WE (not me) want to finish is to get rid of this government who raped our country with their act of TREASON and restore it back to the democracy, which was given to us on our independence. So far LDS is the party that is ALMOST there and thanks to them.

Raoul Germain Delafontaine Grand Jean, a TRUE Leader never stop fighting until he reached his goals. Who are you kidding? We all know this fight has been going on for 40 years and I can give you a list of people who had been murdered and disappeared by Albert Rene from the time of Coup D'etat and only leader with balls endures the process and keeps on fighting. Don't tell me you don't know how many times they have tried to crush Wavel's spirit through rigged elections, through court cases, and before the last election Planter Pwason tried to wipe his name off the voting register and the man kept bouncing back. This is the type of leader we need, one who never gives up and determined to finish what he started. They beat him up, bled him and he kept throwing punches. Great leaders like Winston Churchill had lost few elections and at one time thought his political career was over, but he never gave up, bounced back after all the set backs and became one of the most famous prime minister in the world. Don't underestimate Wavel.

Delafontaine Grand Jean Food for thought... Lord Randolph Churchill's political career was meteoric. In 1886, at age thirty-seven, he was Chancellor of the Exchequer, the youngest to hold the office in over a hundred years. In less than six months, he resigned from the Cabinet over a matter of principle - his insistence on reducing defense spending. He never held high office again. "One could not grow up in my father's house... without understanding that there had been a great political disaster," said Winston.

Paul B Chow Raoul Germain when did Wavel start preaching? When did father Lonnie start preaching against the system!! When did Rene abandon the one-party state? December 1989. When was the coup d'etat and people started to get killed? 5th June 1977. Where was Wavel when Raoul went to South Africa? Where was Wavel when Desnousse & Mike Asher were murdered? Give the devil his due but not that which he does not deserve. Only in communist countries such as North Korea and Communist China where they attribute the dear leader to be to be the super hero who did everything, even when it is clear they were not there!!

Paul B Chow Raoul Germain This is what the people of North Korea were told about Kim Il Sung. He was a hero all by his lonesome?

Simon Lajoie Born 1974, three years before the coup. Most of my families from my father's side went away. I believe one of my great uncle was also imprisoned. I may not have seen much but heard a lot of stories so whoever left the country took the opportunity of living in famous europe but for those who stay behind suffering in silence, enduring the FAR atrocities, they did it with pride. My late mother suffered in silence but stayed behind to educate the young and the old. Shame on you who think you had to go just because FAR forced you in exile but there were still many who could not afford/illeterate...scare to faced the vast world out there...why didn't you guys stayed behind and help your fellow brothers and sisters. Wavel might not have been imprisoned, unlike you heroes and martyrs but he has and still is...he is still standing in the frontline so either you're with him or not or Europe is still an option. I am staying like most of my brothers and sisters out there standing with him in this fight. Thank you😊

Mary-may Valencia Ton Pat is tired, just give him a break. Lol!

B Boy Rakeem I heard that his not well. Thats why he retire.. 🤔dont know if its true.

Basile Samy Smile ha! ha! ayo zot!! Smile

Elvis Joubert https://youtu.be/letDrwj2Pfk
Manage

WHY I RESIGNED with PATRICK PILLAY

Terry Sandapi People are still fighting in different corners not necessarily in politics

MJE
We will not add our original comment here those who may have taken the time to read it - some of you Veteran still refuses to share you knowledge and experience of the greater world politic workings and Sechelles Seychelles we are not Black politic Total - we have the capacity/ability to approach a great uncle or Aunt in the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, SA for their best view on a situation which they would not give to a Black Africa politicians or Activist and it helps a great deal in bracket. This said in this current age the capacity, mechanism out there to influence politic and person involved in politic irrespective where they are and Power. Safe Seychelles they forget their European blood and roots Lord only know where they get their wisdom from in so doing, the college and University books and education. The African Slave when they came to Seychelles they had chain on - our ancestor had a "thing call a cross and a Bible Holy Scripture, knowledge of Heavenly Powers. " - they went through life horrors far worse than the FA Rene Era, early Seychelles Colonial life war sheer horror and the death and survived - the rich experience we can tap in and use today and future, Hon Wavel is supposed to be a Priest and our seychellois persons who have become Priest and those who have left - that SIROP program has got far deeper church roots which we have never shard with the public and as a Priest even if only trained in Mauritius if he had the Heavenly guidance he would have know he was committing Holy sacrilege by completely opposing that SIROP program because of those from the Church involved and those from the Church how they did their politic in the Cold war and nobody dare speak and publish what really happened. We wish the Vatican would permit my person to publish some extract then we will see from Bishop Paul incident and a long string of other incidents in that Seychelles to the current politic and social , economic situation, "Do they /he Hon Wavel know what really happened before Pope John Paul got elected death of the previous Pope and why - is he going to challenge what took place. The Mega debacle why nobody want to talk about. The issues of the Last Vatican election ."

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Resignation of former National Assembly Speaker Patrick Pillay ‘I resigned for political and personal reasons’

“I resigned as Speaker of the National Assembly and MNA of Anse Boileau for both political and personal reasons”. This is what former Speaker Patrick Pillay told Télé Sesel and Seychelles... Read More
“I resigned as Speaker of the National Assembly and MNA of Anse Boileau for both political and personal reasons”.
This is what former Speaker Patrick Pillay told Télé Sesel and Seychelles News Agency in an interview yesterday, three days after his sudden resignation.
Seychelles NATION has since Monday been attempting to contact Mr Pillay everyday on his mobile phone but he has not answered our calls.
Mr Pillay said the country is not going in a good direction.
"The Seychellois are suffering. Cohabitation is not working, so as the Speaker of the National Assembly, I decided to resign," Mr Pillay told the two media outlets.
Mr Pillay said that on the personal side it has to do with the charges that had been made by members of the Assembly and that had to be settled outside the court. That, he said, has been postponed several times and he had asked that the case be settled before January 30.
Mr Pillay said that since the conditions were not respected, he could not remain as Speaker of the National Assembly as members had no respect for him and had not honoured their commitment.
Seychelles News Agency wrote that the former Speaker said he felt marginalised within the Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS) coalition.
"There are some people who think that I am blocking their way. I am not ready to sit and prevent people from achieving their ambitions ‒ that's another reason for my resignation,” he said.
Mr Pillay added that he had informed the LDS of his decision to resign since Sunday January 28 and that all members were also informed.
"When I decided to come out of my political retreat, my mission was to remove the Parti Lepep that has been in power for 41 years this year and my desire remains the same," he said.
Last year, Mr Pillay started a campaign to demand for presidential election to be held but other LDS members did not follow suit.
"This month, I heard Mr (Wavel) Ramkalawan say that there must be elections this year, but I did not say that last year," said Mr Pillay who reiterated that he had no problem with any LDS member.
Mr Pillay said that the committee of his party ‒ Lalyans Seselwa ‒ will be meeting soon to decide the future of the party with the LDS.
"I have the support of the majority of members, but there are some people who have expressed that they are against me," said Mr Pillay.
He also said that Lalyans was going to decide if it will have a candidate for the by-election in the Anse Boileau district on February 25.
A former minister in the government led by the Parti Lepep, Mr Pillay formed his own political party with mainly former members of this party to contest the presidential election in 2015. He came out third in the first round with a score of 14.19 percent.
After the 2015 presidential election, Mr Pillay's party joined the LDS ‒ an opposition coalition comprising three other parties ‒ Seychelles National Party (SNP), the Seychelles Party for Social Justice and Democracy (SPSJD) and the Seychelles United Party (SUP) ‒ to contest the 2016 National Assembly election.
Independent candidate Philippe Boulle also forms part of LDS.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257498

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 pm

This Friday 2/2/18 the strangeness of our communities in Britain , Europe across the world and what it must be really like in Sechelles Seychelles this Friday evening - including the Muslim community who attend their Prayer on Friday -

There have been flood of comments on resignation of Hon Pat Pillay speaker of the National Assembly and MNA former Minister for some 16 years and Seychelles High Commissioner how it all started for him that SIROP program which he betrayed and deny its existence.

Every nation have their grate, Sad moment this Friday 2/2/18 it is a very sad moment of our national History, many will be consuming a good deal of spirit to forget and sooth the anger, pain and disappointment - come moment in life specially our national politic those Veterans who have battle for over 40 years to see and bring greater change in that Seychelles - in Europe upon such occasion how they would act and those who would be supporting those Veterans and their families and circle not so in that Seychelles - the dead are very sensitive to much of our daily ongoing their much bigger disappointments - their contributions and to see the situation developing -

How those alive across Europe specially the European Parliament and other Bodies who used Tax Payers money to support the changing process , their precious time and efforts and resources, This Friday those who are still following our issues their feelings, including the Royal Families of Europe.

Mr Pat Pillay former Minister and Speaker is also a Farmer - the burning issues of small and larger farmers currently what it is like to run/manage, make a successful Farm and on top of it this mega political debacle. In Old Seychelles we had know Mr Paul Pillay, Mr Nicolson Stravens, Mr Robert Delorier, Minister Andre Uzice, Minister Chamery Chetty less those who had Farms in Praslin including the then Oppositions SPUP the state of things and the workers on the those farms and the farms today - this Friday and all its animals, pigs, goats, cows, dogs and all the rest the ambiance - in turn affecting the owners and the workers feelings/moods . We had also been acquainted with those former Seychellois who had big plantations and they had been/served as District Council officials. Not the need to mention their Names - Just like getting a Farm going and making it successful the mega battle of bringing a situation about after many year of attempting to help bring change those who Served in Opposition how they came about and finally the breakaway of SPPF/PL what this meant and implied and the forming of LDS - Our Families were Farmers beside Judge Stiven Farm.

We remember well those leading politicians who had Farms in then Seychelles and the political challenges we/they face and their families and children including Mr Pat Pillay and his siblings Of course today we have TV and Internet and the Social media for the Farmers and his families and the workers. Mobile telephone with all the application for their families and the workers we spend time with our dogs, cats, goats, pigs, cows and horse and take photos and how they react too. Just what does it all mean today for this Seychelles Nation - Sir James Mancham with all his former minister may tonight gather at some special place and confer our blunders , madness and stupidity - Lunacy.

http://www.pfsr.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/coalition.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154583120913602&set=gm.1306263009421992&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:16 pm

This Friday 2/2/18 the strangeness of our communities in Britain , Europe across the world and what it must be really like in Sechelles Seychelles this Friday evening - including the Muslim community who attend their Prayer on Friday -

There have been flood of comments on resignation of Hon Pat Pillay speaker of the National Assembly and MNA former Minister for some 16 years and Seychelles High Commissioner how it all started for him that SIROP program which he betrayed and deny its existence.

Every nation have their grate, Sad moment this Friday 2/2/18 it is a very sad moment of our national History, many will be consuming a good deal of spirit to forget and sooth the anger, pain and disappointment - come moment in life specially our national politic those Veterans who have battle for over 40 years to see and bring greater change in that Seychelles - in Europe upon such occasion how they would act and those who would be supporting those Veterans and their families and circle not so in that Seychelles - the dead are very sensitive to much of our daily ongoing their much bigger disappointments - their contributions and to see the situation developing -

How those alive across Europe specially the European Parliament and other Bodies who used Tax Payers money to support the changing process , their precious time and efforts and resources, This Friday those who are still following our issues their feelings, including the Royal Families of Europe.

Mr Pat Pillay former Minister and Speaker is also a Farmer - the burning issues of small and larger farmers currently what it is like to run/manage, make a successful Farm and on top of it this mega political debacle. In Old Seychelles we had know Mr Paul Pillay, Mr Nicolson Stravens, Mr Robert Delorier, Minister Andre Uzice, Minister Chamery Chetty less those who had Farms in Praslin including the then Oppositions SPUP the state of things and the workers on the those farms and the farms today - this Friday and all its animals, pigs, goats, cows, dogs and all the rest the ambiance - in turn affecting the owners and the workers feelings/moods . We had also been acquainted with those former Seychellois who had big plantations and they had been/served as District Council officials. Not the need to mention their Names - Just like getting a Farm going and making it successful the mega battle of bringing a situation about after many year of attempting to help bring change those who Served in Opposition how they came about and finally the breakaway of SPPF/PL what this meant and implied and the forming of LDS - Our Families were Farmers beside Judge Stiven Farm.

We remember well those leading politicians who had Farms in then Seychelles and the political challenges we/they face and their families and children including Mr Pat Pillay and his siblings Of course today we have TV and Internet and the Social media for the Farmers and his families and the workers. Mobile telephone with all the application for their families and the workers we spend time with our dogs, cats, goats, pigs, cows and horse and take photos and how they react too. Just what does it all mean today for this Seychelles Nation - Sir James Mancham with all his former minister may tonight gather at some special place and confer our blunders , madness and stupidity - Lunacy.

http://www.pfsr.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/coalition.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154583120913602&set=gm.1306263009421992&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 am

Ramkalawan & LDS: Letting Down Seychelles!!!
February 03, 2018
It was loudly voiced during the various political campaign meetings that the LDS (Linyon Demokratik Seselwa) was the vehicle to end the era of corruption that engulfed Seychelles with a myriad of negative consequences. Now, after much legal obfuscation, political manipulation of state institutions and prosecutorial agencies, Honorable Wavel Ramkalawan leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly aims to succeed Danny Faure as president of Seychelles. This has opened up the possibility that an age of impunity will be continued sweeping aside the promised new era of public accountability.

Despite all the revelations, the prosecutorial bodies have remained silent. In these circumstances the first question that sprung to mind is “why”? The answer lies with the failure of LDS’ election on a “change” and “reform” ticket. The LDS victory in September 2016 has not shifted the balance of power against the first family’s faction.

A second factor is that the political leadership of LDS is concerned about its electoral future. With no alternative party on the horizon and voting trends suggesting a further decline in both the ruling party and LDS share of the vote, there is now a very real prospect of the Parti Lepep being voted out of power in 2020. A Parti Lepep Executive majority is no longer a foregone conclusion – unthinkable until recently. Waiting for the 2020 President elections is also not a viable alternative for LDS given the cozy relationship its leadership has with severely tainted members both within and outside its ranks.

It seems denial in the LDS has been replaced by a sense of fear. The party is trying to hide from the voting public the mess that it has made.

On Monday 22nd January, 2018, an interview was conducted by the “Today” newspaper with Honorable Ramkalawan, the Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly. One of the most startling revelations in the interview was confirmation of Honorable Ramkalawan’s biased opinion of himself. This could also be seen as an attempt to deflect attention away from himself and directing attention at others. This was upon the subject of criminality and corruption where focus was directed at Ex-presidents.

Honorable Ramkalawan made no mention of the failures of the various prosecutorial institutions to implement their given mandates; Honorable Ramkalawan chooses to focus only on the ex-Presidents immunity. The precepts of anti-corruption have been flying thick and thin through the National Assembly for over two decades. A case that springs to mind is the case of arms and ammunition from the ship “Malo” allegedly sold to principals behind the Rwandan Genocide that resulted in the deaths of over 600,000 people. None of the Seychellois involved in this crime against humanity have ever been held accountable.

Fast forward to 2018 and rather than focus on corruption affecting current and future political events Honorable Ramkalawan buries his head in the sand. A lot can be said about his silence on the issue. Institutional corruption across the arms of democracy of our country is real threats, actual or perceived that needs to be combated.

Dilemma facing Ramkalawan and the LDS:

In terms of accountability it’s indeed time to catch up and restore the legitimacy of important institutions. But the stakes are very high – for the implicated politicians and their business cronies, for Ramkalawan and the LDS’ electoral future, and for the credibility of Seychelles as a trustworthy destination for much needed investment.

One of the most important instruments in defeating corruption is a compulsory and detailed declaration of income and assets programme. It has been found to be very useful in many countries as a deterrent to corruption practices in the Executive and Legislative branches of Government. Another equally important and synonymous piece of legislation is the forfeiture of proceeds of criminal activity.

Prior to their winning the national assembly elections in Seychelles, corruption was a major campaigning issue that LDS promised to tackle when in the Assembly. Not a single whisper, over one year after, has been heard on the issue of declaration of income and assets. The law needs to be detailed to ensure that senior members of the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary are seen to observe the highest standards at all times in delivering the mandates of their respective offices. There must be provisions within the framework of the act to take account of officers who act improperly, and shown not to be fit and proper in the execution of their mandate.

The problem for the LDS is this: if its intention is to make the Ex-presidents the sole-scapegoats in the corruption and criminality saga, they will be in a good deal of trouble. Of the published scandals, the evidence strongly suggests that they were not acting alone. The Ex-presidents themselves may represent only the tip of the iceberg. Top government officials and politicians of various political persuasions are alleged to have been involved in almost all instances.

An example would be where a politician is found to be taking bribes from a foreign construction company bringing in illegal migrant workers in containers. This is a case where the politician is acting corruptly, whilst benefitting from the proceeds of crime.

There are also private sector players who played active roles in the abuse of state procurement processes and concessions. Should they in turn be held to account, it could result in corporate collapses. Within such a context the declaration of income and assets act needs to take into account the international dimensions of criminal activity and the proceeds from the same. It needs to ensure that it is robust enough to stand scrutiny in the international legal arena, particularly in the domicile of international financial market currencies such as the USD and Euro.

Where does the buck stop?
Given the intransigence of the LDS majority in the National Assembly to hold the Executive accountable, any move towards new elections is a deliberate ploy to stifle transparency and good governance. As the National Assembly has the power to summon the Executive to answer for non-implementation of legislation or reforms, what is holding LDS back? The prosecutorial state institutions responsible for fighting corruption have to also be made accountable. All these lies within the legal ambit of the LDS and voters should be questioning the true motives of Ramkalawan and company.

Independent

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ramkalawan-lds-letting-down-seychelles.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Today in Seychelles
4 hrs ·
Letter to the editor -Distracting the public

We think, speak, and post tirelessly about Patrick Pillay’s resignation.
Meanwhile in the background, quietly but steadily, our economic future suffers. The Central Bank warns that household debts are at an all time high, and that people are not saving or investing their money. With businesses starving for capital and human resources and the ease of doing business in Seychelles being bleak, combined with the increasing value of the euro, this spells trouble for our pockets. On top of that our national airline has also had to cut back, and many employers still have to recover from paying a 13th month salary – even to the employee who earns over SCR45,000 per month!

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/1564327760271695

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Just a Former Minister/Speaker and MNA Pat Pillay made very big mistake and error of judgement so to this Today News paper much longer than the former minister -

The mistake given the Paper resource to have done due research and find out what that SIROP program was/is all about and write a half decent article instead they have fleeced and creamed off that Program in an African Country what would have ensued.

We have a large number of well trained economist why cannot they help rebuild and re-drive that small nation economy - they cannot .

We addressed some topics last year about Britexit and the CARICOM nation major debate and burning topic on Britexit gone are the day those who will shout down to us shut up you small fools and other condescending and belittling statements and insults - we warned of the malfunction of several high Interdisciplinary Management mechanism - pleading that those of you who can in Seychelles help us/lend a hand advice us the best way we can transfer the core workings of since 1987 important workings from London to a continental country and how this will impact and influence many aspects of our Nation working and economy - nobody listen - yet if we had to go a beg money or borrow and set up some kind of working arrangement and the benefits starts kicking in what you and all of then would start writing in that Seychelles .

We have been addressing the mega debacle of the Gulf and that NEOM city $500 billions just look in the Saudi society what is happening and the many Gulf countries with vested interests in that Seychelles - was I a woman would go and meet a man in France or Germany and have several children that way the Authorities on the continent would have to find a solution's required by the law . Instead we are being ripped off, abuse grand theft taking place and yet the high authorities comportment. Trust the five Gulf State officials get to read this comment.

Again several thread to former Minister Par Pillay /Speaker and Hon Wavel to support this move and they would see the marked difference in our politic and economy instead, they wanted to play Cold politic with that SIROP program and our exile and Diaspora workings, the 80% of the inhabitants in spite of the their aces to Facebook what they are up to. Our workings is not about taking total political control of the nation - we do not believe in this system. Obviously this is how best Seychelles works.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Thursday 1 February 2018
Central Bank of Seychelles -Governor Caroline Abel refers to “bank cartels”
Governor of the Central Bank Caroline Abel dropped a bombshell at yesterday’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry breakfast meeting when she conceded that the public refer to banks as “cartels” due to their similarities and the lack of competitiveness in the market.
by S. Marivel
Members of the business community say they are starved of capital and human resources - the two vital items required to give the economy a much needed boost.
Addressing the business community attending the breakfast meeting organised by SCCI, Caroline Abel was frank when she gave her observations of the financial service sector at large in the country.
She explains that the inflation rate this year, which CBS puts at approximately 5%, is worrying, although she says they do not usually pronounce themselves on this like they do in other countries.

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/1564315970272874

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Resignations of Patrick Pillay as elected MNA for Anse Boileau and as Speaker of the NA are invalid as correct procedures required by the Constitution were not followed ..

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Invalid%20Resignations.pdf?token=AWw7GJfyYjPA0pR3o94vk-xsIWfaQZtGQ93TexAPI_QwvgTc6_tO8YddsmVxsKar75xQHEVpsKyyGLEw-0B6iSgnQvplpbyfzcMeNb12kLrcu5I3sO9o5c30p18J3HJIlMNV6QnzEFtDE3u0lxuEIhnZ

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:19 am

Today is Sunday 4/2/18 waited all day for somebody to write a post about the Church and the Church goers reaction to former Minister/ex National Assembly and MNA Mr Pat Pillay resignation after all the Christian faith how it/they work and they pray three times a day and the many years they have been praying for changes - there was none instead Mr Danjhee document on why the former Minister resignation was not legal/official.

The former Minister is not a child and he has served in London as High Commissioner and what that entail and imply - the need for any diplomat to have a good knowledge of the madness of the British system and its people forget what the media write, the reality - the important place of prayer/worship in London the diplomats must know and the why.

Hence after praying in London/Britain we decide to travel to France, Germany and Austria to pray for change Seychelles in some of the most important place of prayer among one of then the Berlin Synagogue because they wanted to search my person refused to in instead prayed in a small church next to the Synagogue and the Cathedral across the river. We had stood more than once outside and prayed we/I have the capacity and ability to pray in and under such constraints circumstance

The Former minister served in a Communist/Socialist government even after 1991 and the SPPF/PL today - the East Berlin government and it many leading politicians we had to interact indirectly work with them and help impact and influence many issues including the great Honecker and his successor , then divided Berlin and the state of the Synagogue - in term of Christendom, Jews and Muslim belief and practice that Building is sacred/holy and the Powers that surround the building and the inside that Power sees and know vast wisdom and knowledge it know what really took place in the debacle of the Berlin Wall, how the change really took place and when we come near that building the buzz in the city and political reaction and economic. Including hr Jewish politic in Europe, Israel and the USA and their media how they/it reacts

The impact on our Seychelles Presidential and National Election and former Minister Pat Pillay and his ex Minister associates and former President FA Rene the rest we forgive they are cattle to be drive. The Vatican was aware and again each Pope their politic and policy the current Pope Francis - what his office ought to know and not telling the world . Former Minister who is not exactly a fool ought to take a photo form the web of the Synagogue and frame it and bolt it where his milking cows are and that way they can produce holy Milk. The cows when the Moo will tell the inhabitants what they really know.
Without that SIROP program there would not have been a rebuild of that Synagogue -

https://us.123rf.com/450wm/aniruto7o6/aniruto7o61708/aniruto7o6170800224/84189051-golden-dome-of-neue-synagoge-of-the-berlin-jewish-community-or-synagogue-oranienburger-strasse-at-be.jpg?ver=6

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/media/images/2018-01/photo_verybig_8606.jpg

We have note the Bible/Holy scripture and the Crucifix on the table the more reason -
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/.../photo_verybig...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IPitcdVaCeQ/V5uQA_nIclI/AAAAAAAAEQI/GtYnzI6cEbwiShWfy4mmjs4uHeFcv_SPwCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Daniel Cesar shared TéléSesel's post to the group: One Seychelles.
3 hrs ·

TéléSesel
3 hrs ·
Breaking news: Dirizan Lalyans Seselwa,Patrick Pillay, i anonse ki Lalyans Seselwa pe nepli form parti mouvman Linyon Demokratik Seselwa (LDS). Dan en kominike, Lalyans Seselwa in dir ki rezon pour sa desizyon i akoz diferans lopinyon lo serten size Nasyonal ant li ek sa groupman lopozisyon, LDS. Toudmenm, Lalyans Seselwa in fer resorti ki bann manm elekte LDS dan Lasanble Nasyonal ki orizinalman sorti dan parti Lalyans Seselwa pou kontinyen zot travay. I bon fer resorti ki sa lanons i vin pandan kanpanny politik by-election apre ki Msye Pillay ti demisyonnen koman manm elekte Lasanble Nasyonal pour distrik Anse Boileau. Demen télésesel i ekspekte anmenn ou en reportaz detaye lo sa size.

Elvis Joubert I paret mn TP pe ignore sn own party rules ... because I am the party leader I can do what I want...sa bn disan diktater pankor fini sesel ... As an ex speaker I expected a different approach....for him to lead by example as per party guidelines not the Albert Rene way of doing things..

Kevin Jacques Ki u espekte en boug in minis pou 18 an dan sa sistenm dizef koronpi

Jean-Marc Anthony LION AMBA LAPO MOUTON sarze dan sa pti PARADI SESEL, LA KI OU WAR BANN IPOKRIT,si zot pa kontan,kile les bannla travay...

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next