Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 pm

New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly

28-July-2017

The new Anse aux Pins police station has been described as more work conducive and community-friendly.
Equipped with modern amenities, the new station which was inaugurated yesterday will serve the communities of Anse aux Pins, Cascade, Pointe Larue and Au Cap.
It was the Commissioner of Police Reginald Elizabeth and Designated Minister Macsuzy Mondon, who also holds the ministerial portfolio for Home Affairs, who had the honour of unveiling the commemorative plaque to officially open the station.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255032

Comment - that SIROP program contributed that President FA Rene instructed the Reclamation of South East Island/Anse aux Pins the many issues and topic we worked with him and JA Michel government - now that his Station is completed and to serve fours District - our inquiry to have a plot on that island or on any of the major Reclamation done under that SIROP program completely ignore - we have a Truth Commission and an Anti corruption Commission other Committee - the world and Europe read our forums . In Africa what this constitute

Last edited by Sirop14 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Re: Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 pm

LDS calls for further actions on FIU and NDEA revelations
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255030

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty The Machete Strikes again.

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

The Machete Strikes again.

Wednesday 23 August, 2017

An altercation on Monday morning has left Cerf Island resident Antoine Gardner cut, battered, bruised, and a machete wielding man on the loose. Determined to be a voice for the ‘good Seychellois still left’, Mr. Gardner is intent on having his aggressor held accountable.
by C. Hoareau
Cerf Island is a popular destination, with many visitors coming in for picnics or barbeques. However, unlike Moyenne Island, Cerf is not equipped with amenities for visitors. Property owners, like Antoine Gardner whose family own land on Cerf for over a century, do not have an issue with visitors coming to the beautiful island. They do, however, have an issue with their land being defecated on, and their coconut trees stripped bare. This is usually done without the owner’s consent.
Because this situation has become all too common, Mr. Gardner found it necessary to alert his fellow land owners of the going ons on their property. Because some of the proprietors are foreigners, locals are employed to maintain their property whilst they are away. These employees take it upon themselves to invite people over, and this is where the trespass and littering occur. The owners took it upon themselves to relay their discontent to their employees, which led to the altercation.
Mr. Gardner tells us how he was accosted by his attacker, who was being very verbally abusive. The latter, he tells us, was being egged on by a fellow employee.
“He left and came running back with a machete, which he jammed in my face. You can see where he cut me. So with one hand he is slashing away with the knife, and with the other he’s hurling punches. All I can do in that instance is try to dodge his blows. It is clear that he is here with the intention to maim or to hurt me,” recounts Mr. Gardner. “He hit me between 8-10 times. My spectacles got broken, you can see the bruises on my face and on the side of my head. My nose is still very sensitive, and I still have some pain on the side of my head.”
He tells us how, following the incident, officers from the Mont Fleuri Police Station came and requested that the aggressor follow them to the police station.
“Here is this man who has just attacked me, the evidence is here, and he is not even handcuffed! At the station, I find him there with two of his friends, one of which wasn’t even ON Cerf when the incident took place! They’re talking to the officers when I get there, who is rather cold to me, their threatening me in front of everyone and nothing is being said or done about it. After making my statement, in the same vicinity as my attacker, I left for the hospital and then to vision care to have my glasses temporarily fixed. When I come back, my attacker is gone. Not even detained! When I questioned this, I was informed that I had to wait for judgement to be passed before anything can be done. And we all know this could take years. ”
When TODAY enquired on his intentions, Mr. Gardner had this to say: “When I reached home, the two men were already back on the island, acting as if nothing had happened. My wife, who witnessed the whole incident and I are very traumatized, and here are these two guys, whistling away. I’m worried about my animals, I’m worried about a lot of things, and yes, I am worried that another attack is a possibility. I have spoken to the owners who have every intention of letting these people go. I am here today, I am 65 years old, I am retired, I do not need this aggression going on. Someone needs to make a statement. Someone needs to stand up. I refuse to be intimidated. We need this attitude away from Seychelles; there are a lot of nice people here who should not have to be in this situation. To be aggressed with a weapon is NOT what it is about! He needs to be held accountable.”
When TODAY spoke to Mr. Gardner, he had just come from the Central Police Station, where he is hoping actions will be taken against his attacker, who is up until today, still roaming around on the loose.
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.417785501592599.84226.414719135232569/1423612141009925/?type=3

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Congratulations Mr Krishna Labonte on your appointment as Commissioner of Police

Post  Sirop14 Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

Congratulations Mr Krishna Labonte on your appointment as Commissioner of Police
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1591394144257231&set=gm.762292490646728&type=3&theater

Lydia Lablache Well deserved post. Glad to see Praslinois in key position. Congratulations Krishna.

James Wong Congratulations Commissioner. God be always with you, bless and protect you and family.

Ray Kat Congratulations Mr Labonte I know you will do a good job.

David Payet An appointment well deserved.

Georgette Hoareau D'offay Congratulations Mr Labonte

Napoleon Esparon Congrattulation God bless you well deserve promotion keep up the good work.

Barry Robert Tirant Congratulation Mr.krishan Labonte to your new post..all the best sir.

Georgette Smith Congratulations Mr Labonte x

Jeannine Chung-Faye Congratulations Krishna. Proud.

Christine Wilson Morel Congratulations Commissioner Labonte.

Sinda Labonte Congrats bro!!! All the best...keep up the gud work. God bless.

Michael E Jean-Louis GAP making Seychelles great another one of our sons taking up key positions in the country.

Shirley Johnstone Hoareau Congratulations to you Commissioner Krishna Labonte

Raymonde Alcindor Congratulations sir. Mn plis ki kwar la na va ganny en ti lapolis ki pou vreman konpetan e zot pou travay. Bonn sans.

Katrina Soleil Well deserved! Congratulations!!!

Paule Vidot Congratulations Mr Labonte to yr new post God bless u

Simon Lajoie We're getting there slowly slowly. Seychelles deserve great men and women with good integrity in key positions. Congratulation.

Mich Mich Congratulations mr Labonte..

Monica Cedras congratulations god bless

Jeff Pillay Big job ahead but without a doubt the right person for the job.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Re: Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly

Post  Sirop14 Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 am

Following the retirement of Mr Reginald Elizabeth as Commissioner of Police, the President has written to the Speaker of the National Assembly, nominating Mr Kishnan Labonte as the new Commissioner of Police. In accordance with Article 160 (1) of the Constitution, the appointment of the Commissioner of Police must be made with the approval of the National Assembly.

Mr Labonte is currently the Chief Office of the National Drug Enforcement Agency. He has 27 years previous experience in the Police Force, having served for 8 years as Assistant Commissioner. He also has seven years experience as Magistrate.

http://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news.php?news_id=3646

Integrating the NDEA into the Police Department
http://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news.php?news_id=3648

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm

New police commissioner Kishnan Labonte sworn in

10-October-2017
‘I am one of the rare people to have made it full circle in the criminal justice system’

New Commissioner of Police, Kishnan Labonté, has officially sworn to uphold the Constitution of Seychelles and administer law and order without fear or favour.
The official swearing in of Commissioner Labonte took place yesterday morning at State House before the President of the Republic Danny Faure, Vice-President Vincent Meriton, Designated Minister Macsuzy Mondon, Speaker of the National Assembly Patrick Pillay, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Mathilda Twomey, Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly Nicholas Prea, other leaders in the National Assembly and high officials.
Also duly present were members of the commissioners’ family, namely his wife Jeanette Labonte, his son and daughter as well as his step-daughter.
As prescribed by Article 160(1) of the Constitution, Kishnan Labonte was last week nominated as Commissioner of Police by President Danny Faure, and his nomination was subsequently approved by the National Assembly.
With the ceremony yesterday, Mr Labonte officially replaces former Commissioner Reginald Elizabeth whose resignation took effect two days prior, on October 7.
After taking the oath of allegiance to the Constitution and oath of office, Commissioner Labonte, as the newly appointed head of the police force, was decorously saluted by comrades from the force.
Speaking in an interview after the ceremony Commissioner Labonte described his swearing in as a moment of joy.
A joy which, he said, has been amplified by a long journey that has not only been difficult but also one that is rather unorthodox and rare for a police commissioner in Seychelles.
Mr Labonte joined the police force in 1976 and rose to the ranks of Assistant Commissioner of Police until he was terminated on the grounds of redundancy in 2003.
This setback only propelled him to pursue a law degree with honours at the University of London and, with such a degree in hand, went on to become state-counsel at the Attorney General’s office.
He later moved on to serve as Magistrate until March of this year when he was appointed as the chief executive of the National Drugs Enforcement Agency (NDEA).
“I started my career in law enforcement after which I went into the administrative and legislative branch of the justice system. Hence, I am one of the rare people to have made it full circle in the criminal justice system,” the commissioner explained.
With reference to the possible integration of the NDEA under the auspices of the police force, the commissioner said if this occurs, the purpose of the drug enforcement agency will remain the same.
“We might perhaps change its name and merge it with the marines. But rest assured that this revision will not in any way impact on the laws in regards to drug enforcement. This unit will still be able to enter premises without warrants if they feel it is necessary.”
As to the issue of corruption and how he plans to deal with it, the commissioner replied: “I will not tolerate anyone who decides to participate in corruption. It will be dealt with as needed.”

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256029

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Police get new deputy commissioners

03-November-2017
The Office of the Commissioner of Police has announced that the President has approved the appointment of Romano Songor and Ted Barbe as deputy Commissioner of Police.
Mr Songor and Mr Barbe are former NDEA Deputy Chief Officer to the now new Commissioner of Police Kishnan Labonte.
In the same breath the same office has announced that as of yesterday, Benjamin Zab, a former Superintendent and Jack Valentin, a former Assistant Superintendent, have re-joined the Force, both as Superintendents.
It is anticipated that a few more seasoned ex-officers could be on their way back in the Force as from early next year.
These new development forms part of the reorganisation process of the Police Force.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256372

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Police name regional commanders and other senior posts

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Police name regional commanders and other senior posts

24-November-2017
In line with the police force’s new structure unveiled recently by Police Commissioner Kishnan Labonte, the head and senior officers posted as regional commanders with their respective districts under their command have been announced.
The officers and the districts under their command are as follows:
• Superintendent Jean Paul Ernesta (Region1: Mont Fleuri, Roche Caiman, Plaisance and Les Mamelles). He is based at the Mont Fleuri Police Station and his contacts are tel: 4288067 ; email: jpernesta@seypolice.sc
• Superintendent Ronnie Mousbe (Region 2: Anse Aux Pins, Airport, Cascade, Pointe Larue, Au Cap. He is based at Anse Aux Pins and his contacts are tel:4303735; email: rmousbe@seypolice.sc
• Superintendent James Tirant (Region 3: Anse Royale, Baie Lazare, Takamaka, Anse Boileau, Grand Anse Mahé, Port Glaud). He is based at
Anse Royale and his contacts are tel: 4288113 ; email: jtirant@seypolice.sc
• Superintendent Jacques Valentin (Region 4: Beau Vallon, Bel Ombre, Glacis, Anse Etoile, Ile Perseverance (as from January 2018). He is based at Beau Vallon and his contacts are tel : 4288095; email : jvalentin@seypolice.sc
• Superintendent James Matombe (Region 5 : Baie Ste Anne, Grand Anse Praslin, La Digue). He is based on Praslin and his contacts are tel : 4303515; email : jmatombe@seypolice.sc
• Chief Superintendent Francois Freminot (Head of CID). He is based at CID Headquarters, Bois De Rose (Ex Coast Guard) and his contacts are tel: 4288142; mail: occid@seypolice.sc/ ffreminot@seypolice.sc
• Superintendent Christelle Marie (Officer in charge of Control and Command Centre). She is based at Headquarters and her contacts are tel: 4288000; email: occcc@seypolice.sc/ cmarie@seypolice.sc
It must be noted however that until January next year, Beau Vallon and Anse Etoile remain under the command of Assistant Superintendent Jeffrey Jean- Baptiste and Assistant Superintendent Wilson Denis respectively.
The aim of having most senior officers based in the region is to ensure better command, supervision, efficiency and more professionalism in terms of service rendered by the organisation to the community.
It is also envisaged that having most seniors at regional level will relieve pressure on headquarters where most members of the public come with grievances from the districts.
Members of the public are being asked and encouraged to take note, visit or report to the regional commanders on matters and issues affecting their respective communities, regions so that timely solutions can be sought with regards to their concerns.
While talking about the regions it is also important to note that as per new police operational structure Mont Buxton, Bel Air, St Louis, English River and Ma Joie is not a region but fall under Central Cluster under the command of Chief Superintendent Sean Jacklin who also oversees Traffic Section and Control and Command Centre.
Apart from regional commanders details of two other senior posts – Head of CID and Officer in charge of Control and Command Centre -- have also been announced as they are also key areas of the organisation.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256672

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Letter to the Editor We need action please!

28-November-2017
When people speak about burglaries, it’s not just lost laptops, cameras and phones. There is an emotional toll on the victims and a lot of anger and frustration.
Many of us who have been burgled don’t sleep at night. We are hyper-vigilant and jump at every sound, wondering if the burglar whom the police let free on bail has come back.
Now we watch for suspicious characters in the area, even someone innocuous who is out of place is watched with suspicion and reported on facebook. Gone is the Seychelles where every stranger would greet each other kindly.
We’ve lost confidence in local law enforcement with their limited resources. We question how can the ministry of finance, who we entrusted our taxes to, blindly pay Euro 11 million to an Irishman in the FIU instead of investing in our safety?
We've lost confidence in the judiciary for its failure to keep criminals behind bars and who, instead, puts them back on the streets to reoffend.
There are now reports of burglars armed with machetes entering homes while people are in the house. The most vulnerable of our society, the defenseless elderly and single mothers living alone fear for their safety and the safety of their children.
Crime watch facebook pages, online petitions, community watches, is this the only solution? How many more burglaries need to happen before action is taken?
It’s time for the Government to step up and work with the parliament to put politics aside and do what’s best for the country and the security of its people. Before we lose all confidence in those charged with governance.

A citizen who lives in fear

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this letter are those of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of the Seychelles NATION newspaper.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Police step up patrols during festive season

The police have since Thursday evening increased their presence on the streets in and around town in a bid to deter criminals and other activities that are a threat to public safety. They have... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256885

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Towards a more disciplined and people friendly police force in 2017

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Towards a more disciplined and people friendly police force in 2017

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257148

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Our police forum keeps vanishing - New Anse aux Pins police station more work conducive and community-friendly Empty Festive season - 34 accidents recorded but no fatalities

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Festive season - 34 accidents recorded but no fatalities
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257200

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:05 pm

‘2017 a tough and challenging year for the police,’ says Compol
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=257282

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Seychelles : le premier accident mortel de 2018 frappe un Mauricien
16 Fév 13h381642 1 Commentaire

Jonathan Rahiman au volant
Le Mauricien Jonathan Rahiman, 33 ans, a trouvé la mort dans un accident de la route, jeudi 15 février aux petites heures du matin, aux Seychelles. Il s’agit du tout premier accident fatal de l’année 2018 sur l’archipel.

Selon le rapport de la police des Seychelles, cet ingénieur de Rey Lenferna était seul dans sa Honda Fit, vers 2h30 du matin, lorsqu’il a perdu le contrôle de sa voiture se dirigeant vers le sud à proximité de l’hôtel Pangia Beach, sur l’île de Mahé.

Jonathan Rahiman venait de s’établir aux Seychelles depuis octobre 2017. il habitait la localité de Takamaka.

Les parents du jeune homme, habitant Roches-Brunes, prennent l’avion cet après-midi pour les Seychelles.

Lire ci-joint le communiqué de la police seychelloise.

https://www.lemauricien.com/article/seychelles-2018-premier-accidentel-mortel-frappe-mauricien-jonathan-rahiman/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

Grand Anse Praslin i ganny en nouvo kordgard (2)
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=258279

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm

South African police to help beef up local force

The South African Police Services (SAPS) will be helping the Seychelles Police Force (SPF) identify its needs and shortcomings and compile a joint plan of action on how these will be... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260080

Komisyonner Lapolis i demanti rimer ki i pe demisyonnen
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260073

South African police team completes mission, submits findings to ComPol
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260123

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Lapolis i klarifye sitiasyon kot kordgard Anse Aux Pins
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260122

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:07 am

Today in Seychelles
17 hrs ·
Friday 24 August 2018

Police force

“I am not satisfied,” admits Commissioner Kishnan Labonte

Commissioner of Police Mr. Labonte concedes that police work is a difficult one but stresses that appropriate training, and possibly shadowing of individual officers, is necessary to improve their success rates in solving cases.

by S. Marivel

He made these revelations during a report submission made by a team from the police force in South Africa, who were invited to make an assessment of the Seychelles police.

The report identifies three key areas which need improvement – human resources (having enough officers and personnel), training, and forensic collection, storage, and work.

“Many cases can only move forward when proper DNA collection is made, and lots of evidence can be gathered through forensics,” explains South African Lieutenant General Magadlela.

The recommendations apply to all police nationally; while Mr. Labonte says they will be enforced right away, he notes that they might not have immediate effectiveness.
“We know changes must be made in the police force, and I am not satisfied with its level at the moment,” he revealed.

“However, with the right framework and training, it can get better again. This is why I have made suggestions that we have foreign, like South African, police forces shadowing individual police in Seychelles so as to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of their work.”

Commissioner Labonte stressed his wishes to bring the police force back to its glory days – a time when he first joined as a young recruit and where discipline and duty ruled.

He also suggested that his main job at the moment is damage control.

“For now I am ensuring that standards of the police force do not worsen,” he told media yesterday.

The report submitted focuses on operational improvements more than anything else, and does not touch on subjects such as police attitude on and off duty, or how to curb corruption within the force.

Commissioner Labonte confirms to TODAY that public funds were only used for food, beverage, and transportation costs during the South African police force’s stay in Seychelles; all accommodation and travel expenses to the island were taken up by the South African counterparts.

“Funds are always an issue for us, and it costs to have adequate equipment, or even to keep good staff,” Commissioner Labonte notes. “We have been devising a better scheme of service to attract more staff, and keep those we already have.”
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/photos/a.417785501592599/1816570051714130/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:07 pm

EAPCCO honours former Commissioner of Police Andre Quilindo
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260501

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 pm

PoliceDay/Peace Day Police reward staff for exemplary work
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260513

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Police call on residents not to panic

29-September-2018
The police are calling on members of the public living in North Mahé that there is no reason to panic or resort to drastic measures to protect their properties or their own security as information circulating around of nefarious incidents happening in the area is unfounded.

It was the police media spokesperson, Assistant Superintendent Jean Toussaint, who said this to the press after the police received many phones calls yesterday from people living in North Mahé enquiring as to what is happening in the north upon hearing some announcements or statements on the radio station of a popular media house that they should take extra precautions to beef up their security and not to leave their homes, not to go out and to barricade themselves inside their homes as there are nefarious incidents happening in the area.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260618

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Another skull found at Pointe Au Sel
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260613

Body found floating on lagoon at Roche Caiman
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260611

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Police vow to crack down on self-proclaimed ‘The Syndicate’

18-October-2018

The Seychelles Police Force has firmly stated that it is taking its investigation on the self-proclaimed ‘The Syndicate’ very seriously following some audio recordings that are circulating on social media.

These recordings that are supposedly from ‘The Syndicate’ make mention of Marvin Asba and Peter Zoe, two individuals who disappeared mysteriously in July and October respectively last year.

Moreover the recordings also name various people who ‘The Syndicate’ has alleged to be linked to various crimes.

The intimidating audio continues by threatening some people and even goes as far as making threats in regards to the safety of Victoria.

Notes from ‘The Syndicate’ that were sent specifically to a local newspaper, TODAY in Seychelles, is also in the possession of the police and are being considered in the investigation.

The communications officer at the police force, Superintendent Jean Toussaint, stated that the force is in contact and is communicating with the people mentioned in the recordings.

He further stated that the seriousness of the matter is reflected in the manner in which the investigation is being carried out.

Yet he affirmed that the police are not at liberty to comment on the operations and strategies in regards to the said investigation.

“We are giving this investigation all the merit it needs in order to identify who are the people behind this activity and bring them to justice at the earliest,” Superintendent Toussaint stated.

“The police are appealing to the public to inform the CID or the Commissioner’s office of any suspicious activities being carried out by groups of individuals that could be associated to ‘The Syndicate’.”

‘The Syndicate’ made their first strike at the Roman Catholic church of Ste Marie Madeleine in Takamaka where they left the human bone remains and a skull accompanied with a note.

Similar incidents followed suit at the St Andre church in Cascade and at the Pointe Au Sel chapel.

President Danny Faure, members of the National Assembly and clergymen were quick to denounce these actions.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260870

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:27 pm

43 newly trained police officers join the force

A batch of 43 newly trained police officers have completed their training in Policing and Basic Recruit Course at the Seychelles Police Academy and in a graduation ceremony yesterday morning at... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=261441

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:12 pm

58 police officers rise in ranks

A total of 58 officers of the Seychelles Police Force have been promoted to the ranks of corporal, sergeant, sub-inspector, inspector, assistant superintendent and chief superintendent. The newly... Read More
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=261719

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next