Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

http://nationalassembly.sc/index.php/2016/11/02/revised-order-paper-sitting-of-wednesday-2nd-november-2016-at-900-a-m-2/

Comment -
We are not going to start a new thread - instead make the comment here - three instance of inviting Bishop Desmond Tutu to address an eventual Truth Commission - friend in the National Assembly you are demanding accountability - two of those accountability is my personal role in events which led Bishop Desmond Tutu, to his prominence and much more important highly complicated Seychelles south African and Africa workings leading to President Mandela release and the many years I was associated and provided high Interdisciplinary expertise to his Office. ( The world and many will be shocked and not like what they will have to hear - including Rev Wavel Wankalawan)

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission (STRPC) is created

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:12 pm

February 25 · Victoria, Seychelles
Politics

Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission (STRPC) is created

The Independent Conservative Union of Seychelles (ICUS) held an extraordinary general caucus on Saturday 20 February 2016 at Victoria House Conference Room to effect the necessary changes to its executive committee, inter alia. In accordance with ICUS’s Articles of Association a resolution to dissolve the existing executive committee was passed unanimously and the existing executive committee was dissolved. Following balloting a new Executive Committee was appointed.

Contributed article

The new Committee passed a number of resolutions and one of the resolutions is to create a Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission because ICUS believes that out of all the current Political Parties in Seychelles ICUS is in a better position to create such a Commission. The new Commission is called Seychelles Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission (STRPC). In ICUS’s view, Parti Lepep cannot create such a Commission because they are the alleged perpetrators, Linyon Sanzman appears to be in opposite poles has not done so and PDM has not made its position clear. ICUS also believes that we cannot let matters just drift and drift with no resolution in sight while at the same time our nation is divided and there is plenty of hate and unhappiness in our midst. The last two rounds of Presidential elections have brought about even more division in our society and something must be done to put away this anger, to put our past squarely into history and to create peace and harmony in our small nation. Seychelles is not the only country in the world with a lurid history but nonetheless a resolution must now be achieved for the sake of our next generation.

Appointing the Chair of this Commission

Following discussions with many people at all levels of our society during the election campaigns in December 2015; ICUS has launched this non-partisan Commission and now ICUS backs away. ICUS has appointed Mr. Barry Laine, who is a well known and respected member of our society, to chair this Commission and to prepare the grounds for a number of senior and also well respected members of our society, who have been approached, to join this Commission. Mr. Laine has carried out a great deal of research, which will be shown at the Press Conference, into how other countries have handled their reconciliation process and the Executive Committee of ICUS believes he is the right person and he has the right qualifications to chair this Commission. Mr. Laine’s Profile and qualifications are attached.

Composition of Commission

The Commission will consist of the Chairman, two leaders from our main religious groups, one judge and one woman. The Commission will be a body corporate, an Association or NGO and will also have support staff which will include a secretary, treasurer and researcher, inter alia. Funding will come from a Government grant and from donations and fund raising.

Aims and Objectives of the Commission

To create a platform for anyone who has been affected by the Coup D’état to come forward and seek a resolution and achieve closure. It will look at a period from 1977 to 2015. The Commission will listen and record events which occurred and recommend a path towards resolution. If requested the Commission will arrange for the victim and the perpetrator to meet and achieve closure. Anonymity will be provided at all times but the media will be kept informed. The Commission will not release any names or addresses or any details of the matters discussed during its activities except where all parties agree certain information if released will benefit the harmony of our society. The main aim of the Commission is to bring about closure and to restore peace and harmony in our society.

Modus Operandi of the Commission

This Press Release contains initial guidelines and when the full team is onboard a final Articles of Association will form the legal framework of the Commission. No member of the Commission will be allowed to operate individually and all matters will be dealt with within the Commission. Referrals will of course be made but these will come from the Commission and all hearings will be held in private. The Commission will have no power to prosecute and it does not want any either and the Commission’s work will be exempted from disclosure. For security purposes all documents relating to the work of the Commission will be stored in the vault of a bank and two keys, held by two individual members of the Commission, will be required to open the box.

Restorative and not Retributive Process

The Commission’s work will be restorative and not retributive. This Commission is not being set up to punish anyone but to seek the truth if possible so that the victims and the perpetrators alike can achieve closure. Throughout history and time again and again where any Reconciliation process has tried to be retributive the process has faltered. The Commission will make recommendations for certain corrective actions to be undertaken especially where properties have been involved. Where loss of loved ones have been experienced the Commission will provide a path to closure. The emphasis of the Commission will be on reparation of relationship, rehabilitation of the aggrieved and restoration of dignity and pride.

One must be mindful that the alleged atrocities were allegedly committed by the Government Agents at the time and the burden of proof in relation to guilt may prove difficult to establish. Our situation is different from other countries which have gone through this process. ICUS believes this is a Seychellois matter for Seychellois to resolve and not for the International Court in The Hague. Time has changed and we must now reconcile the past and move Seychelles forward for the benefit of the new generation. Their progress is adversely affected by past events which have not been reconciled.

Duration of the Commission

The Commission will meet every 2 weeks and will last for a year and this can be extended to two years if required.

International Impact

Sir James Mancham is being requested by a number of countries and statesmen from around the world to make Seychelles a Centre for Peace. This is wonderful and it can be done however we would argue that this cannot be achieved while we have not resolved our own peace. It is not that we wish to resolve our own peace because of this proposition we want to do so because the time is right and it is something that has been talked about for several years now but no action. ICUS is a new and progressive political party with an Executive Committee made up of mostly young people who want this matter resolved.

Timeline

The Commission should be ready to start its work in one month’s time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/71404671096/permalink/10153273418581097/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Letter to the Editor-Truth and Reconciliation Commission -

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Letter to the Editor-Truth and Reconciliation Commission -

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=218835

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty National Consultative Forum - Seychelles: Actions for effective national reconciliation & empowerment of the people.

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:17 pm

National Consultative Forum - Seychelles: Actions for effective national reconciliation & empowerment of the people.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/National_Consultative_Forum_Seychelles_Actions_for_effective_national_reconciliation_empowerment_of_the_people/?pv=6

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Seychelles: A New Legislative Look - Seychelles' Sixth National Assembly Sworn in

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Seychelles: A New Legislative Look - Seychelles' Sixth National Assembly Sworn in

http://allafrica.com/stories/201609271182.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Truth Commission! First time Seychellois have heard that he went to the mortuary and looked at his brother's dead body, it had a small entry hole in the back and a large exit wound in the front!
Come on people, load what you know of what took place on the 5th. June 1977 and thereafter on this blog and build on what Bishop Chang Him has started!

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/seychelles-independence-day-june-29th.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Mancham become an ambassador of national reconciliation

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Mancham become an ambassador of national reconciliation

http://www.kreolmagazine.com/arts-culture/people-of-note/sir-james-mancham-seychelles-global-citizen/

http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/academy/index.php?sir-james-r-mancham

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty one of the first motions to be tabled will be the setting up of a truth and reconciliation commission.

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:50 pm

one of the first motions to be tabled will be the setting up of a truth and reconciliation commission.

http://www.seychellesweekly.com/2016/September%2021,%202016/pol1_new_national_assembly.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Assembly approves creation of committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:14 am

Assembly approves creation of committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity

http://nation.sc/article.html?id=251660

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:49 pm

How does the Legal Aid system work in Seychelles - the Truth and Reconciliation commission will have to provide, develop parameters, frame work whereby if those need to address issue concerning/pertaining other government, their service, officials, Institutions and Intelligence and linked to our country and politician Legal advice and support - some arguments and ideas please would be helpful;.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Yes Wavel Ramkalawan mentioned the various steps and procedures that will need to be taken for implementation. You can listen to his proposal on the National assembly website.

We have done this - thank you for your reply - given then 1986/7 Cold War situation in London, Paris, Rome, West Berlin, Vienna, Bruxelle - the manner one was required to work - this is not boasting or crapping, those who really know when handling and negotiating issue about our exile/refugee in Europe, one did not have to confront just military and agent from Seychelles other nation in their Network and you made a misstate you would be killed or have a very bad accident - may not live to talk. Further question hence the manner we choose those three leading Firm of Lawyers/solicitor in London in Particular one is now office by Knight of st John and Jerusalem , one the direction you pa to go to the Commonwealth Masonic lodge in London and another they have merged - many have moved on they will have to, be required to come forward and state what was talked and why - their contact with leading British politician and Minister and other officials - otherwise I would suggest we ask of Mr Jean Francois Ferrari for some picture of Judge EJ Stiven saddle Back pigs and let them come and talk to the Commission. ( similar leading law firms across Europe we have used and their office today)

Beside - it was announced that the leader of the Opposition would be extending and invitation to Bishop Desmond Tutu/ via the Anglican church to address the National Assembly and Commission - we/I have a request that we extend an invitation to former Trade Union Lech Walesa - former Polish President - because if they do not consider I/we will personally extend this invitation and what will come out at that Commission will shock the whole nation, the Justice and Judiciary. Borrowed this picture from Africa elder Statesman - https://www.facebook.com/RichardBranson/photos/a.10150152138395872.292541.31325960871/10154063862760872/?type=3

Just in London alone - when we had to apply for legal Aid Area south for review for Damage and compensation for that SIROP program then based in Kilburn - Brent £21 million,  the very complicated process and all the many lawyers and personalities involve - the Judges who were to try the case, the outcome and why this outcome was chosen - we are talking of the Royal court of Justice here, the British House of Lord and Common - ( better we give cocktail party and serve toddy and baka to all the invited - ) like wise all those who helped us address the International Court of Justice and the European Court this case  and that Program and those in the USA - We have a presidential election in 7 days - they can jump anyway they want both candidate are up to their neck in this case /commission work and what took place. The leader of the Opposition Hon Wavel Wankalawan had stressed time and time again in the National  Assembly  the /this process started yesterday evening about 5.45 pm Seychelles time.

Talking of saddle back pigs and here we are being polite - Judge EJ Stiven had a very good friend former Attorney General office Zanzibar - he had a proper house and refused to live in it instead, he took the old cow shed in Fife -Scotland, and build a House for him and his Family - just may be if Judge E J Stiven old saddle back pig sty is still there, we could ask for permission to go and build a dwelling for us on the old building. Friends we are being very very polite here. In Kent the past 25 years we have learned the way/philosophy of the saddle Back and the big pot belly and great white. Jut may be we could ask the Commission for help and get some money for the many Books and films, royalties written and made on these noble four legged creatures. We are going to have to tell /share with the Commission of the historic incident of the lorry full of pigs that overturned on the motor way in England/what caused it and all the pigs who ran away - what it took the police to capture then and this historic pig who was saved and made headline, for all the visitors to get to know him now must be a very old fat and ugly - We are being very very ;polite.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Letter to the Editor-What is happening now could be recorded for posterity

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:21 am

Letter to the Editor-What is happening now could be recorded for posterity

04-November-2016
On Wednesday November 2, I spent most of the day following the debate around the motion tabled by the leader of the opposition in the National Assembly concerning the appointment of a Special Committee to look into various cases of human rights abuse in Seychelles following the coup d’Etat of 5th June, 1977, within the spirit of the Truth Commission which was established by the late President Nelson Mandela following the breakdown of apartheid in South Africa.
Some members on the opposite side said that while they are agreeable to the principle of setting up a Peace and Truth Commission, they believe that this should involve looking at the situation which existed before we became an independent Nation. Well, these were colonial days when most of the civil servants were British national. It so happened that we never heard about any Seychellois running away from Seychelles at that time for political reasons and we never heard that anybody had been locked up and caused to leave the Seychelles during that period. What we are interested in must be the period following our independence when we became master of our destiny under a Coalition Government of the Democratic and SPUP parties.
Now that the Commission has been established – how do we move forward? I believe that the first consideration should be the identification of major areas which could enjoy both parties’ total support – e.g. the area of immigration which is a touchy subject. If both parties are committed to Seychellois not becoming second and third grade citizens in their own land, the Commission should be able to work on an ‘all party policy’ in this respect.
So far as I am concerned, if we start with this in mind, we could certainly narrow down the issues arising out of areas of great divergence. I believe that at the end of this exercise, we could discover that our areas of agreement are far wider than our areas of disagreement.
What took the Nation by surprise was certainly the decision of Parti Lepep not voting against nor abstaining but fully supportive of the substance of the motion with full respect for the Structure of State as established with President Danny Faure discharging the top office in the Republic.
We must endeavour to see the end to the politic of boycotting and move forward to the age of ‘togetherness’. If we succeed in this, we would certainly demonstrate that we are a small Nation thinking big. What is happening now could be recorded for posterity.

James R. Mancham

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty SEYCHELLES Embraces National Reconciliation

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:16 pm

SEYCHELLES Embraces National Reconciliation

The National Assembly of SEYCHELLES has approved a motion tabled by Leader of the Opposition W. Ramkalawan to create a Committee on National Reconciliation intended to address past wrongs, victimization, political murders of the past since June 5 , 1977 wherein Seychelles entered the One Party State era.

http://freeseychellesnow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/seychelles-embraces-national.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty The stage is being set for national acrimony

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 pm

The stage is being set for national acrimony
The National Assembly is fast becoming the major source of rancor for the population. Many people who voted for change now doubt their decision. The National Assembly is descending along the path of what could easily be termed a dangerous situation. There is no way to know how it will end!! There is a real possibility for things to get out of control and instead of healing old wounds fresh ones will open up and the healing process stretch over a longer period.

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/the-stage-is-being-set-for-national.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:06 pm

We have endevoured to stress many aspects of that SIROP program given it was between those exile/refugees who believe and wanted an alternative solution to killing and mercenary intervention- beside the factors we have integrated,  build into that SIROP program very many complex thematic which those in the Colonial time  had tried battled to solved - in doing so it required not just past knowledge and understanding of the Current Tanzania and Zanzibar politic and economic, President FA Rene and those form the OAU who had given their approval and support,  shared the content with him  - the era of Lady Thatcher we strived to worked those issue and the fallout because both Tanganyika and Zanzibar are Muslim nations and those from the USA, NATO their approach - it is a great pity that Chief Justice Wolfgang Dourado is not with us because a great deal of then Zanzibar and Tanganyika justice process leading /making the component of the Reconciliation  and Truth Commission  saw his involvement and intervention.including south Africa  and beyond  -whilst  we battled in Seychelles,  we were in contact - we are going to post a couple of linking topic here it would do well for the government and Opposition to do a good reading it will provide and give them insight into aspect of  of SIROP  working we have been shy to write about for fear of retribution.  By contrast the academician of Zanzibar who have been involved  their intellectual capacity compared to the Seychelles hence those, all along and over the many years their close link to the Arab world and the intellectual capacity of those form the Arab world, beside the intellectual Asian Community of East Africa and the world their respective home countries.  Those who rebutted us,  we are meddling in thing which do not concern us,  meaning we should have the intellect of monkey  and the mess we landed in  because i reminded them that our ancestor were French  and in Canada,  Quebec  other part of the world their achievements.  - Judge E J Stiven had been the mentor of chiefs Justice Wolfgang Durado,  all those in Tanzania, Zanzibar and Kenya who knew were aware. Hence there will be the need to address the Seychelles national Assembly how and the method we used apply to impact change in  Tanzania and Zanzibar and the whys.  In this Commission those same people who had come to Seychelles to spread Terror and death - President Nyerere was very aware and informed. His Officials and close entourage, Personality such as president Mandala and others and their Truth Commission mega debacle.

How many have taken the time to read or listen to documentary on the south Africa Truth Commission, there are those who had indicated we/I would be called to state before that Commission, what we knew and our involvement - we were never invited, took the approach maybe in an eventual UN, EU or African Union reporting on that SIROP program will have this opportunity - there are/is great fundamental burning and very wrong issue with the south Africa Truth Commission, they have presented lies and build many conclusion on lies and disjointed information provided by those who provided them - In Seychelles those form the PL/SPPF well aware in particular its leadership  and their important link to south Africa and its  politicians - their fudge at setting some kind of Commission  - now that we have ours in Seychelles a number of very serious issue will have to be addressed changing radically the perception of south Africa politic and economy. within the African Union, and International context. Whether anybody like/wishes it or not in Seychelles the due environment/platform, legislation  and mechanism have been created for anybody with very pertinent information relating and impacting our economy and politic to come forward those who refuse to hear them - they have the Rights to write what they know  and publish without being persecuted, threaten or intimidated - the many aspect of that Commission parameter which will have to be develop to protect individual who will come forward and share what they know.

Seychelles and Mauritius signed that mega two nation protocol in 2011 and events leading to this and the final publication of the Mauritius Truth and Justice Commission - media reaction - the massive gap in that work and Report - PM Ramgoolam, PM SAJ, Leader of Opposition Beranger and many others know and must be well aware - with Seychelles setting up this Reconciliation and Truth Commission the opportunity to right many of those fundamental wrong perception in that Mauritius Commission Report - again there is nothing they can do to anybody with Information - if they do not want /wish to publish them that is another matter.

https://archive.org/stream/bub_gb_9yCSamtUeiAC/bub_gb_9yCSamtUeiAC_djvu.txt

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17531055.2014.918313?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=rjea20

http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/bueros/tanzania/02112.pdf

http://www.kituochakatiba.org/sites/default/files/publications/Constitutionalism%20in%20East%20Africa%201999.pdf

http://www.academia.edu/6906807/Civil_Society_and_Constitutional_Reforms_in_Africa

Republic of Mauritius- Report of the Truth and Justice Commission ...
http://www.govmu.org/English/News/Pages/Report-of-the-Truth-and-Justice-Commission-Several-recommendations-currently-being-implemented.aspx

Mauritius Truth and Justice Commission: 'eyewash', 'storm in a teacup ...
http://manchester.universitypressscholarship.com/view/10.7228/manchester/9780719091834.001.0001/upso-9780719091834-chapter-13

https://catherineboudet.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/alex-boraine-for-many-mauritius-is-still-undemocratic-and-racist-2/

Labour and the Truth and Justice Commission | Le Mauricien
http://www.lemauricien.com/article/labour-and-truth-and-justice-commission

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty 115 ANS DE L'AUTOMOBILE À MAURICE—VOITURES VINTAGE: 10e Classic Tour ce week-end

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:08 pm

115 ANS DE L'AUTOMOBILE À MAURICE—VOITURES VINTAGE: 10e Classic Tour ce week-end

http://www.lemauricien.com/article/115-ans-lautomobile-maurice-voitures-vintage-10e-classic-tour-week-end

Comment -This Saturday/weekend after the announcement of that Reconciliation and Truth Commission - the publication in Mauritius the important role an impact of that SIROP program on Mauritius economic working - in Seychelles MBC sponsoring the Festival of NGO Through SIROP program our role that MBC came to Seychelles .

SECTEUR FINANCIER: Les actifs des fonds évalués à USD 73 Mds
http://www.lemauricien.com/article/secteur-financier-les-actifs-des-fonds-evalues-usd-73-mds

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/298316113706609/photos/a.298317430373144.1073741827.298316113706609/570714966466721/?type=3

In London at the time all those from the City who were buzzing we ought to synergize  and leverage the Market using her person and the Al Fayad Family  to get a major decision on the Spain Morocco Tunnel Construction just as the Calais/Dover Tunnel had been build.  To be involved is such mega Market/speculation mechanism is not amusing. On Friday outside the Dover Town Hall - the war Memorial came across an old acquaintance we had know at Caple Court Country Club - In Calais this Sunday the two major famous Church and the Refugee/exile Camp - back in 1996, given our very important Irish connection, the Peace process - very important White House connection - having written to President Clinton about our situation, that  SIROP program and the Court case and the EU and International court, our part/impute in the ECU/EURO, Sir James Goldsmith  Camp, the then UKIP Camp,  those in London who wanted to control the ECU/EURO politic using my person, now that Britain is pulling out of the EU we can write about what really happened/was happening, the White House /President Clinton knew all about.  - the French Masonic Paris/the Mitterrand officials. the Italian Masonic entities and PM Andreotti  and his government, Dover and Folkestone masonic entities - President Clinton had indicated he would help me migrate to France -  he failed/when back on his word. What followed - Had we gone on to France - Prince Diana would have been alive today - those in Dover and Caple le fern who knew of the Prince Diana many Issue and connection and the whys - those to prevent us form migrating to France stole and destroyed our one  bed mobile home and the Princess Diana /Minuette caravan ad all its content - we were forced back in London /Islington and Homeless - what really ensued. In Seychelles and Mauritius their massive lies about that SIROP program and how Seychelles changed - had she been alive she would have testify what really took place. Our Heraldry/Coat of Arms debacle linked to/with her Royal person.  In the so call Reconciliation and Truth Commission the National Assembly have set  up these burning topic need to be addressed.  Then Seychelles Cold War Arab/Gulf Connection - in London in particular, the Saudi and the Al Fayad involvement.

For a very long time the Coco de mer debacle/working had been linked to her Royal person - the nutcase of the global media and million of human who have no clue of nature and life -
http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/forwood/images/seycph10.jpg

Another excellent example of the lopsided global media - this week in Seychelles the Festival of NGO working first time - Princess Diana passionate engagement in the NGO - she knew and was equally aware of a great deal of our Seychelles NGO debacle, aspiration and her position. Nobody appreciate and know how to say thank you only their blasted "Baka, Lapire and Calou "- http://nation.sc/article.html?id=251690

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Opinion - Truth and Reconciliation – get it right

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Opinion - Truth and Reconciliation – get it right

11-November-2016
Congratulations are in order to the LDS (Linyon Demokratik Seselwa) members of our National The countries studied by this NGO Assembly for pushing through the Assembly the creation of a Truth and Reconciliation Committee in our National Assembly. It is a good thing that the appointed members of this new Committee consist of intelligent members from both sides of the political composition in our National Assembly. Since the emphasis has been that it is OUR National Assembly, then please allow me to make some relevant comments for consideration.
During the debate to create this new Committee there were references made by our honourable members that we should consider South Africa and East Timor in our deliberations to find a modus operandi for Seychelles. I have spent nearly a year researching 41 countries’ Truth and Reconciliation exercises to find out how they have gone about creating and operating their Truth and Reconciliation organisation. I paid particular attention to the legal structure of their endeavours and the success and failures they encountered. The List of Countries studied is accompanied with this article. The modus operandi of the organisation so set up to undertake this important and sensitive issue is absolutely essential and we must get it right from the very start.
First of all no politicians past and present should be a member of this organisation. Members of this organisation however can belong to any political party of his/her choosing.
Secondly, the organisation must be an independent non-political, non-profit making and non-governmental organisation (NGO) comprising Seychellois nationals with a handful of experts available upon whom the NGO can call for specific advice and contributions. The NGO must consist of lay, legal and religious members, male and female. The Coup D’état was a political act therefore the organisation looking into the activities must be, by common sense, non-political persons. During the debate in the National Assembly last week a number of honourable members referred to South Africa and East Timor as examples. The answer is, neither of these countries are suitable models for Seychelles. Let me explain why.
South Africa received more global publicity than any other Truth and Reconciliation organisation of all the countries engaged in this exercise. The reason is very simple. Apartheid in South Africa was not a political nor a racial nor a tribal sin; it was the domination by the white skinned settlers imposed on the black skinned indigenous people known as the “first nations” and the segregation of life between black and white people living in the land of the black people and it made the rest of the civilised world puke. Global sanctions and protests in USA, UK, Europe and Australia brought Apartheid to its knees. Nelson Mandela was released and the rest is history. I recall at a young age taking part in demonstrations outside Africa House in London.
Unfortunately South Africa’s TRC was not a complete success because legal powers were given to the TRC and some senior perpetrators like P. W. Botha was subpoena to appear in front of the Commission, he refused, he was sentenced in absentia and when he appealed the Judicial court overturned his sentence thus overruling the Commission. The world press was not amused. Seychelles cannot follow this model.
East Timor was different, they created CAVR, a Commission tasked with accounting for the 183,000 (some put the figure more like 300,000) murders, disappearances, violation of women and children committed by the invading Indonesian army. The CAVR looked at a period from 1974 to 1999 and was granted legal powers and this conflicted with the judicial powers used by the Serious Crime Unit. Consequently a great deal of difficulties arose and many well connected perpetrators found refuge in Indonesia using the judicial system and they escaped participation. The population were mainly Catholics but they believed in animistic existence (existence of life in wood, metal and other material) and this also made the work of the Commission difficult, and to this day complex traumatic issues have still not been resolved.
In other countries where independent NGOs have been used, sometimes external NGOs, we can see more progress and a higher level of closure. Recently Aung San Suu Kyi was interviewed and she said that Burma will appoint an independent NGO to look into the atrocities committed in recent years in her country.

The way forward for Seychelles
The reader is encouraged to visit our website www.seychellestruthreconciliation.sc to obtain more information on how other countries have undertaken their Truth and reconciliation exercise and where they have succeeded and where they have failed. We must learn from other people’s mistakes if we want to get it right. We have started well by members of our National Assembly pushing forward the creation of such an endeavour. The National Assembly Committee must now create an Act of Parliament, get it passed by the National Assembly, and get it assented by the President then when the act is law an independent NGO can start the process of Truth and Reconciliation in Seychelles. In preparation for this event we have created the Seychelles Truth Reconciliation and Peace Platform (STRPP) which is a registered and legally constituted independent NGO that can take the process forward to a satisfactory conclusion and achieve closure for so many people who have been waiting for so long.
The MNAs have enough on their respective plate and all members are politicians. Our NGO is independent and not politically motivated and we believe that a reconciliatory approach will yield better results than a retributory approach and we have spent a great deal of time consulting with interested parties to arrive at this point of view. We have spent a great amount of resources putting together our Operational Framework upon which our website www.seychellestruthreconciliation.sc is based. We are not interested in being another quasi legal court because we already have a functional judiciary in place upon which we can rely on for any legal backing. This alleviates any possible clash between the NGO and the judiciary.
The NGO will request the appearance of the perpetrators and matters will be heard in private but if the perpetrators refuse to appear before the NGO then the NGO will use the judiciary to subpoena the person or persons to appear and the matter will then be in the public domain. This is a clear choice for the perpetrators. Logistically the amount of work will be high and only people with commitments and time will be able to do justice to this endeavour which at long last we are in the process of establishing but we must get it right. Our situation is unique as explained in detail on our web site and we must approach this subject with utmost understanding to make it successful and we will have only one shot at getting it right, let’s get it right, there is no reason why we cannot do it.

Barry Laine FCIM, FInst SMM, MCMI, MBSCH
Email: barrylaine@hpcgroup.sc
www.academyofhighperformance.sc

Disclaimer
The views expressed in this opinion piece are those of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of the Seychelles NATION newspaper.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:35 am

It happened nearly forty years ago. As if it were only tomorrow. Country hijacked. “Hostaged”. Peaceful. Friendly Seychelles obliterated. Respect decimated. Fissured. Moral Fabric Social issue. Fear omnipresent. Fear the Common Denominator. Every one victim of that Fear. That intense Fear. The perpetrator in Fear of his own Fear. Even. A people traumatised. Terrorised. Nation encapsulated in Fear. No exempt. No distinct.

One camp concerned if locks are not changed. At the workplace. If trucks/cars were still outside. The other when come the arrests. Coupled with the indignities. Difficult times. Dangerous liaisons. Social lfe under a Blanket of Fear. Fear pungent. Life itself a Privilege. “Women of the opposite sex” were sex toys. Prevailing values. Morality then. To be civil. Not judgmental.

Some had to sedate their conscience. There were two options. Alternatives unavailable. This or the “gallows”. We have been to the “gallows”and back. The sum of all fears. And the excessive cruelty. Cruelty not wished for or visited on the worst of enemies! Men could be cruel. To go that low is incomprehensible. Dehumanised Humanity. ‘I’ve grown certain that the root of all fear is that we’ve been forced to deny who we are’.

It could have been different. Seychelles a good place. Indeed. A very good place. But he could NOT conquer his own Fear. Fear one of the ‘main sources of cruelty’.

There exist different narratives. Of the same events. History is written by the victors!
Had an audience with the President. At State House in 2009. I told the President that the aftermath of the coup was not needed. Not necessary. It was not irreprehensible. That an acknowledgement was opportune. Assurances it would not recur under his watch. He took umbrage. He saw a personal enemy. An enemy of the State.

It could have helped The Seychelles. To move forward in RESPECT. It could have saved his Presidency. A Legacy. My position has not changed today. I have the same enduring convictions. The Nation is larger than any/all Presidents. Combined. All and any aspirants.
That constitutes “enemy of the state” status , I am guilty as charged.

I could walk the extra mile again. Retrace that same journey. To the “gallows”. On a one-way ticket. No Return. This time. I was born in 1945!

There are calls for a “Truth Commission”. A “Truth Commission” could be very divisive. Not reconciliatory. A fatigue borne for too long. By the Nation.

We ALL know what happened. Lived our own experiences. Till now. No one better qualified. Than ourselves. A “Truth Commission” would not alleviate any of this. Make it less poignant. It could be a mockery of the indignities endured. When labour disputes could go before the “Truth Commission”.

There is the need for Remission. Remission is NOT forgetting the past. It gives Hope for the future. A leap backward into the future.
There are the disappearances. The unexplained deaths. These cold cases should be investigated. And investigated thoroughly. The Assembly should set up a special commission to conduct these investigations. To collect all relevant information. To summon anybody deemed necessary. As and when required. Fully mandated. Without Fear or Malice.

The parents and relatives should know. They have to know. They want to know. What happened. They need Closure. And Closure they should get.

The Nation voted for Change. Change in the System. Change for the Nation. A “Truth Commission” not a priority.There is the drugs addiction. The “lost” generations. There is the massive erosion of Human Capital. Haemoraging heavily. Continually.

The Assembly should start putting a framework together. To find the causality of the situation. For long term solutions. Todate there is only the “filling of pot holes”. Palliative solutions. Time to formulate Comprehensive Policies. Urgently. Policies long overdue. Youth: Reflection of Policies. The youth should not be abandoned. They are invaluable.

That should take priority over a “Truth Commission”. Amongst many others. Remission should have precedence over a “Truth Commission. A “Truth Commission” should not be Selective. It could be of National interest. Should there be one.

WHEN IT IS ALL INCLUSIVE. ALL COMPREHENSIVE. COVER EVERYBODY. THE PUBLIC SECTOR. THE PRIVATE SECTOR. THE JUDICIARY. PARASTATALS. NGOs. POLITICS. THE WHOLE SPECTRUM. FROM 1977 TO 2016. AND FURTHER. WHERE/WHEN APPLICABLE.
SOME WERE THERE. THEY SAT AT CAESAR’S. THEY SHARED

THE “SPOILS OF WAR”.
THE TRUTH. THE WHOLE TRUTH. AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
A TRUTH “COMMISSION”.
We are Electorates. NOT Illiterates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/439337832942197/permalink/572591186283527/

Comment - Facebook
It is good to read a more intellectual view - wish our Friend was here this morning to read it -http://www.seychellesweekly.com/february_22_2008/page4.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Why National Reconciliation is a must for a better Seychelles

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Why National Reconciliation is a must for a better Seychelles

29th November 2016.
Campaign: Lewis Betsy with the front page of his newspaper The Seychellois International in 1990
By Lewis Betsy
I have long campaigned for Seychelles to launch a Commission for National Reconciliation and Unity and felt my pleas being totally ignored.
Much was promised but nothing has been done.
So it was a dream come true for me when the National Assembly unanimously approved a motion calling for the creation of an Assembly committee for truth, reconciliation and national unity.
This would start the ground work for setting up a national, independent commission.
I have worked with many different groups and organisations to try to get the Seychellois diaspora together and I have devoted my life to bringing back true democracy, national unity and national reconciliation to our beloved Seychelles.
So Wednesday 2nd November, 2016, has to go down in the history books as a big step for our small, beautiful Seychelles.
Moment of hope: Crowds gather as Sir James Mancham returns to Seychelles from exile in 1992.
Since 5th June 1977, many Seychellois have been through all sorts of difficulties, and faced terrible victimisation for no reason at all. Some went to jail, some lost their lives.
Many were detained without charge or trial and, like myself, had to leave our homeland in their thousands and start a new life abroad in countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
Since I was released from Rene’s jail, I’ve been living in the UK and I have to thank the British Government which gave me the opportunity to turn round my life for my wife and our two children.
It has taken decades, but now great political change is on us as the Opposition groups have rallied to overcome the prejudices of a Government under the control of one party, Parti Lepep.
The news that the National Assembly, now led by the Opposition groups, was setting up a reconciliation and national unity committee was just the tonic we needed after all these years.
I must take this opportunity to congratulate Wavel Ramkalawan, Leader of the Opposition who tabled the motion.
First step in reconciliation: Wavel Ramkalawan
It is the beginning of a new Seychelles so hopefully we can live in peace and harmony together in our homeland, without any intimidation and victimisation.
The members who will make up the Assembly committee are François Adelaide, Nicholas Prea, Bernard Georges and Mr Ramkalawan from the Linyon Demokratik Seselwa, while the Parti Lepep members are Basil Hoareau, Simon Gill, and Charles de Commarmond.
Mr Ramkalawan said the idea behind the motion follows:
* The degree of importance being attached by all leaders in the country on the issue of unity and national reconciliation.
* The opportunity that the National Assembly election has provided for our people to address the matter in an honest and open manner.
* The fact that almost 40 years following the coup d’état in 1977, there are still people who are suffering as a result of events which happened over these years
Mr Ramkalawan said among its objectives the committee would:
* Study different tools and methodology adopted by other countries to come up with a model suitable for Seychelles.
* Propose a structure to government which would study and analyse complaints by individuals affected, with the aim of shedding light on those events which have taken place in the recent history of our country and that once and for all the truth will come out and those affected will find a solution and peace and closure to their suffering to allow the country to move forward with confidence in the future.
* Make recommendations on policies which would be adopted and action that could be taken to reduce political division in the country for national unity to foster.
Mr Ramkalawan noted that the committee will also, through discussions with concerned authorities, develop and put in place the necessary legal framework to set up an independent truth and reconciliation commission which will then take on the work from the Assembly committee.
Mr Ramkalawan explained why almost 40 years after the coup d’état it was important that the truth be known about the many cases of mysterious death and disappearances; the issue of those thrown into prison without reason or fair trial and the cases of Seychellois being forced into exile in fear of their lives because of their different political opinions.
Among the people cited by Mr Ramkalawan who were detained without trial in 1978 were Robert Frichot, Mickey Mason, Carlette Tall, Owen Hoareau, Felix Hoareau, and Winnie Adeline.
It was these kinds of events, he said, that created bitterness among those affected on one side while on the other side it destroyed unity and created division.
Among the people whose cause of death is shrouded in mystery, Mr Ramkalawan cited Berard Jeannie, Francis Rachel, Simon Denousse, and Davidson Chang-Him.
Among those who disappeared was Alton Ah-Time. His case was recently back in the limelight following the discovery of a human skull at Beau Vallon.
I too recall one incident in particular. The disappearance of Hassan Ali was a shocking blow to his family and all concerned. He vanished on his way to St Louis to deliver a car to his sister-in-law on 13th August 1977. Nothing was ever heard of him again.
Mr Ramkalawan said that the period following the 1977 coup had been one full of sad events and upheavals which are still causing suffering and division. Many grieving families are still asking questions, seeking answers and looking for the truth about their loved ones.
He said: “I believe we need to move towards restorative justice – a model adopted by South Africa – which will allow us to know the truth, deal with it, let people know about it and then move forward.”
Members of both sides agreed that Seychelles needed national unity and reconciliation to close the chapter on a painful and sensitive past.
But a member of Parti Lepep pointed out that people should not forget that part of history which was related to the fight for independence, liberation, social justice, and the development and achievements it brought to the country.
In his summing up Mr Ramkalawan said it was time for Seychelles to start the process to give closure on such a painful chapter of our history.
“I know this is not going to happen soon because there is a lot of work need to be done before it is all sorted out. But I will do my best to help bring about real National Reconciliation and National Unity in Seychelles.”
After he spoke I recalled how my life in exile in the UK charted a far different course to the one I had anticipated in Seychelles.
I was also reminded how fiercely I felt about the injustice of it all.
On 15th August, 1990, I launched the first Seychelles newspaper, The Seychellois International, at the Harvard Bar at the Grosvenor Hotel, in Central London.
Many eminent Seychellois turned up to welcome the initiative. The main aim of the newspaper was to inform the world what exactly was going on in our beautiful islands.
During that time there were so many atrocities I felt no one cared about the issues of the day to day running of Seychelles.
I took the decision to let people everywhere know what the situation was. Someone had to do something to put pressure on the Rene regime which then was getting out of hand.
I believe it worked because in 1991 we had the beginning of change. President Rene announced the return of multi-party democracy.
At that time Seychelles was getting a lot of pressure from all sides and Founding President Sir James Mancham, who was deposed in the 1977 coup, was generating plenty of publicity.
He was putting on his own pressure by utilising equipment then new – the Fax Machine. His campaign was dubbed the Fax Revolution and the Voice of Crusade for Democracy.
On Palm Sunday 1992, Sir James returned to the Seychelles from exile and was greeted by the biggest crowd ever seen there.
Supporters lined the streets from the International Airport to the Gordon Square/Freedom Square. That day Sir James gave me great inspiration when he spoke of National Reconciliation. Since then I have done my best to help make that happen.
This time I am optimistic and I am dedicated to ensuring SeychellesLife will play a major role to make sure that National Reconciliation will be for the betterment of the people of Seychelles.
Of course, Sir James was not alone in his endeavours. Two other figures also played a part in trying to return democracy to our homeland – Dr Michael Scheele and Dr Maxime Ferarri. (Dr Ferarri was a strange case. He was a former Vice-President under Rene but had swapped sides and joined the opposition – which he wanted to lead. Many were sceptical about his motives.)
On Monday 22nd July 1991, Dr Michael and Sir James Mancham spoke in Munich, Germany, on realising “Reconciliation through Dialogue”. It was a key moment but it took 26 years for anything concrete to happen.
Today, we need to work together with the new NA committee members. They will need the support of all the Seychelles people for this to be a success. Therefore anyone who has information that will help the process should come forward.
It is also time to get the many talented Seychellois working abroad in countries to come back home to help their country.
We’ve got an ideal opportunity so let’s grab it with both hands and start helping the NA Committee. It will not be an easy task, but I am sure that with the support of all the people of Seychelles at home and abroad we can make a positive difference.
Since the moment in March 1980 when I left Seychelles, I have been working for this moment.
I want us all to live in peace and harmony together.
And yes, there is much to do. Politics apart there are other great social problems with drug abuse and poverty.
We must help those suffering find a place in society so they can turn their life around for the better. In the end the whole country will benefit.
This is the time to make Seychelles a paradise for us all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/71404671096/permalink/10153906861046097/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty END OF YEAR GREETING FROM ALEXIA AMESBURY

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:19 am

END OF YEAR GREETING FROM ALEXIA AMESBURY

As 2016 comes to an end I remember the political campaign ran by Linyon Demokratic Seselwa (LDS) which was formed when Seychelles National Party (SNP), Lalyans Seselwa, Seychelles Party for Social Justice & Democracy (SPSD) and the Independent Candidate Phillippe Boulle came together and I also remember one of the things that Mr. Ramkalawan said in one of our rallies at Freedom Square that LDS could also mean Lord Deliver Seychelles.
So I look back and thank the Lord for indeed delivering Seychelles in ways none of us ever thought possible. Firstly I thank Him for the fact that James Michel has departed as President less than a year into his third mandate. I thank Him for giving Seychelles a National Assembly that has shown its willingness to make true democracy work in Seychelles and by so doing opening the hearts and the minds of our people by giving them hope that the pain, poverty and the injustices of the past will be addressed and remedied. I know the Lord, does not rest until his work is complete so we must be ready for many more revelations because the Lord is going to deliver Seychelles, that was my prayer and it was also His promise. The Seychellois is going to get social justice in his country.
Despite the smallness of my Party I have never been made to feel insignificant by the political giants that form LDS and for this I thank them all.
I take this opportunity to wish all the People of Seychelles continued courage, good health and progress in reaching our destination of social justice, democracy and rule of law.
Happy New Year 2017!
Alexia G. Amesbury
Leader Seychelles Party for Social Justice & Democracy (SPSD)

https://www.facebook.com/alexia4president/photos/a.1636108333295295.1073741828.1631562823749846/1801988080040652/?type=3

Greetings to you - we/I have been boycotting the National Assembly online via radio Sezel and Paradise - the legal practice have greatly developed and changed - it is not correct from a so call ~Democratic prospective an individual with the ability to use online radio thus impacting the deliberation of the National Assembly and then what the high parties conclude and the national media - mind you if the USA can accuse Russia of the Hacking of US election one or two small incidents may have taken place not the scale the USA is saying - the hellish situation the world may soon find itself in as a result.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:11 am

This is the third time since we renewed the Hosting package of the SEYEU.COM portal the intro page and Home page get hack offline

What is Racism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played an important role in giving the World the WWW and countless Social media project from a high Interdisciplinary Management prospective ( Take sometime think back the state of your mind/intellectual in 1980's, that of your children and indeed Africa) - When we decided the world needed a different communication/information approach back in 1987 we did not say the black or negro will not be allowed to use it/benefits - those who dare/challenge my person President FA Mitterrand Grave is accessible to the pubic, take a rose and go and talk to him, ask him what really happened. What we tried to do.

We have explained that portal project purpose - countless time we have note that our Black sisters and brothers dislike that project - with the departure of Minister Alain St Anges there are some/certain connecting issues - ( Today in Seychelles you cannot grow any kind of crop if they are not monitored by surveillance e camera and guard dogs) - this psychology, thinking and frame of mind is reflected beyond our national boarders and international workings -

We would like to ask the Ministers involved in hyping this bad relation take a glass of water put some salt and sugar in it then have a good drink -

With that project we have worked and also challenge the mighty UN Institutions, the EU, African Union - what we are saying is that Seychelles is minute in the global working of things - do not compel us to use technology beyond the reach of the government to drive home we also have limit to tolerance . That project started as a Refugee exile History project and the politic of Africa in Seychelles e have battled to give you that bit of edge over your African brothers and sisters( We used it help the process of OAU become African Union after the way you treated President Qaddafi one should not be surprised at anything ) Do you know how much money we have brought/prosperity to that Seychelles your black father/mothers sisters and children vi that portal project ( the young Mauritius athlete who helped with that SIROP portal project comment I/we stretch our self to help beyond the sea and the ocean - none of them /you will jump over a puddle to help when the time come ) - the thank you - you hack our portal offline. Just look around you in North Africa and the gulf Region - the majority of you cannot think logic - we had hope the seas, the creatures in that country would have talked to you and shared a great deal of what we do and how we function in the greater world. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55c48182e4b03ca91f267647/t/571de345e707ebff3082c7c4/1447861261095/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Cabinet decisions

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Cabinet decisions

26-January-2017
At its meeting yesterday, the Cabinet approved measures for the further restructuring of secondary education to provide for centres of excellences at the S4/S5 levels. There would be accompanying improvements to the school curriculum and assessment, through diversified subject options, and better careers guidance and teacher support. Cabinet emphasised the importance of strong parental involvement in the overall social and educational development of their children.

Cabinet also approved an amendment to the language policy in schools, to provide for the use of English as a medium of instruction for the teaching of Mathematics from Primary 1.

Cabinet considered proposals for a comprehensive housing plan aimed at meeting housing demand at all levels, and providing for a transparent system for processing applications for land and housing.

Cabinet approved amendments to the Excise Tax Act to harmonise the categories of businesses and persons entitled to fuel concessions, as well as the levels of concessions in each category, bringing these under one piece of legislation.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=252671

Cabinet also approved amendments to the Revenue Administration Regulations for better implementation of Common Reporting Standards used by Seychelles Financial Institutions to provide Government Authorities with relevant information on financial accounts held by non-residents in Seychelles.

Cabinet approved the composition and terms of reference of the Committee which will consider applications from employers seeking Government relief for the payment of the 13th month salary.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Opinion - Is it time for a government of National Unity?

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 am

Opinion - Is it time for a government of National Unity?

07-February-2017
Let's face it, as Seychelles keeps riding on the winds of change and with a potential general election fast approaching, it is quite obvious that neither of the two major political parties will be disappearing anytime soon. Therefore, the better alternative, in my view, is a government of national unity.

Although this might not be a novel idea, it certainly is workable, as the country would have access to the best of both political parties.

Striving through this period in Seychelles’ history requires a legitimate and functioning government committed to implementing a comprehensive programme of reform to empower the Seychellois public, thereby making the values of the Constitution a daily reality for the people of Seychelles.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=252803

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Lasanble Nasyonal i aprouv bidze, me avek R140 milyon an mwens

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Lasanble Nasyonal i aprouv bidze, me avek R140 milyon an mwens
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=253029

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: Empty Seychelles Truth and Reconciliation Process

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Seychelles Truth and Reconciliation Process

27-February-2017
The way forward is non-political

The Seychelles Truth and Reconciliation Platform (STRPP) has, for a year now, been working on this project in an attempt to achieve peace and harmony in our country. Or beloved country has been so badly divided by politicians who have sought to fulfil their ambitions or get back at someone for bringing defeat to their door step that some of us believe the time for forgiveness and reparation has arrived. We cannot continue to sit back and allow the future of our next generation be dragged down to any lower level than the one we have reached right now. Hopefully you will join me in achieving peace and harmony as we seek the participation of the various religious groups in this matter.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=253041

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next