Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty Assembly approves terms of reference for four of its newly formed committees

Post  Sirop14 Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Assembly approves terms of reference for four of its newly formed committees

01-March-2017
The National Assembly in its sitting of yesterday approved the terms of reference for four new committees formed last year and these were through motions tabled before the House.

The leader of the opposition Wavel Ramkalawan presented a motion for the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Committee whose aim is to settle past political divisions since the 1977 coup d’état and unite the country around a common agenda for a confident future where every Seychellois will have a sense of equal ownership and value.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=253077

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty A healing process, not witch hunt: Seychelles' chair of committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 pm

A healing process, not witch hunt: Seychelles' chair of committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity

Victoria, Seychelles | March 3, 2017, Friday @ 13:58 in National » GENERAL | By: Jamila Figaro and Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 2502
- See more at: http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/6870/A+healing+process%2C+not+witch+hunt+Seychelles%27+chair+of+committee+on+truth%2C+reconciliation+and+national+unity#sthash.W5US2Li0.dpuf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty Committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity in the National Assembly

Post  Sirop14 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:48 am

Committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity in the National Assembly

09-March-2017
Grievance forms available as deadline postponed to March 31

People who want to have closure on any painful events that happened after the coup d’Etat in 1977 are being asked to send in their filled-in grievance forms now that the deadline has been postponed to March 31.
Speaking to Seychelles NATION early yesterday afternoon in his office at the National Assembly, leader of the opposition Wavel Ramkalawan, who also chairs the truth and reconciliation committee, said the decision to extend the deadline is because “some Seychellois living abroad have been able to access grievance forms online.”
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=253186

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:56 am

Josette Hoarau
March 3 at 7:49pm
TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE: SOME QUESTIONS.
We welcome the announcement regarding the set up of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Committee. In this regard we would like to express our deep gratitude and appreciation to The Honourable Wavel Ramkalawan and the rest of his Committee for all their dedication and enterprise in making this noble and necessary initiative a reality.
There are many questions that spring to mind, but these we would be more appropri...
See More

Yvonne Maria Hun i will share on my fb wall thks for the tag💚💛💛💜
t
Didier Confait Thanks Ralph and Josette. Sharing as well. I also think that the 14th March is cutting it a bit fine.

Terry Payet Thanks Josette. The deadline is definitely too tight. I think it should be opened for a few months; at least 3 months.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · March 3 at 8:12pm
Mitchel J Edmond

Time is 6 AM UK, Given that for some 20 years if not more those from the Bar Association of Seychelles for whatever reason whenever they have been requested for help legal support for those 21,000 - 25,000 exile/refugees from Seycheles their attitudes and reactions until very recently. Seychelles have boasted and boast of vast many strand of International Benchmark as/in the process their so call legitimacy and they get grants and funds and their heavy criticism of the PL government corrupted practice over the year and yet here - No country in Africa would give its citizens 15/30 days to go through such process meaning getting a Form and filling it in and posting - In Seychelles there are those who are great Commonwealth believers and supporters their Benchmark - in both camp not just the South African Truth Commission a number of other African Truth commission,  they gave adequate time  for those affected/impacted to get a form and send them in,  why the rush in Sechelles Seychelles - this said have tried to note to comment of those individuals  living in exile - they have TV even if they are not educated and informed in the greater workings of exile/refugee Rights in their country,  it is impossible from such a distance, the challenges of getting one head together  and presenting what one or they went through without consulting with friends, acquaintance and those susceptible to give such advice.  In Europe the practice, the need to consult with their local and regional UNHCR office/Officials, the many Voluntary bodies, Church,  Free legal advice of their Communities.  Obvious the National Assembly is not listening - the next step is how and which body in Seychelles can those living in exile address to legally challenge the decision of the National Assembly committee to give more time as the above comment at least 3 to 6 months. Even if we wrote to the UNHCR, the Many High Institutions in Europe, the USA or Africa - they would say we need to get the appropriate body, court in that Seychelles to challenge the decision of the National  Assembly committee. {We have blog and Facebook pointing this situation to very many, nobody is acting/reacting/ In Africa and Latin America or the Gulf Region  when politicians and National Assembly refuse to heed/listen what action they take, the Incident with that oil Tanker hijack yesterday by the Somali as example, we had gone somewhere to think about the mess  - do not underestimate us - In Britain alone  there are several leading Africa organisation supporting such process and Hon Wavel Wankalawan and the Speaker of the National Assembly well aware - they also know there are many groups involved and supported such process  and they want us to rush through and fill in a form and try and send it in. Because of the complexities some of us  may feel it is more appropriate to contact/select a Lawyer in Seychelles to support this process you/one cannot do this is 15/30 days. Unless the Hon Wavel Wankalawan and the National Assembly have very dishonest and disguised motives. What about our national news papers,  they are sitting on their backside and this is a very crucial step/course of action for our Nation and people. Are they in Cohort too. Our own  Lawyers, Dhaughty Chambers where Amal Cloony works you need appointment to meet your lawyer  the Illois/Chagossian Lawyer  Messra Gifford too, indeed several leading Human Rights Lawyers we know and have worked with those issues over the past 30 years in Britain and Europe - Amnesty International or those wishing to contact their MP etc. or CAB ( In UK alone we would have wish.like to meet a few acquaintance and friends to discuss this process this is impossible Facebook thank you for your existance/possibilities )In Seychelles we have had Lawyer Boule, Lawyer Valbajhi, Lawyer G Hoareau, Lawyer Amsbury, Judge Toomey, those lawyers trained in Australia, France elsewhere -the many foreign Judges and acting CJ and Lawyers, legal advisors have they not read and listened to the SBC and Radio news about that infamous Forum - they firstly ought to have pointed, buzz, raved and shouted the time given it far too short.

Regis Marrier D'Unienville 14th March? It doesn't look that those living overseas are being considered properly in this process.There are a lot of victimised seselwa overseas!

Terry Payet Yeah, this looks more like a joke.

Juliana Betsy Thanks Josette & Ralph. We are both at the moment here on holiday & don't know where to get the form & the process is not clear. I put something to that effect on One Seychelles but nothing is clear so far. I totally agree what is the rush for closing the 14th March when we have waited for 40 years for this day to happen.

Josette Hoarau Ralph and I made a point of listening to this particular debate at the National Assembly and one of the members Hon. de Commarmond appeared to have a flippant attitude towards this subject. I have to agree with you Regis, there appears to be a sense o...See More

Josette Hoarau Marie-Ange, please be assured that we will never give up. We have been the resistance to Albert Rene since Gerard started the MPR. Our concern is about the channels of communication with the overseas Seychellois with respect to that commission and its procedures. We just want everyone to be given a fair chance to participate.

Didier Confait I hope that after waiting all those years that commission doesn't end up a whitewash.

Josette Hoarau Didier, it will be the point where it will be finally revealed if others are really and truthfully committed.

Cecile Hoarau Port-Louis It isn't fair the way we Seychellois overseas are being evaluated...and I do not agree with the deadline, far too soon...I feel like we are being suppressed and victimised once again....

Cecile Hoarau Port-Louis Jacques Pool, Judy Chang-Him...

Kate Carolus I am concerned by the tremendous suspicion with which this committee is being viewed. If it was to be a whitewash, we would not be where we are now. This is a tremendous step forward and so important for all of us, here in Seychelles and overseas and we all need, in my humble opinion, to encourage its chances of success and stand behind it. It is a flickering flame, just lit, let's not blow it out by casting doubt as to the intentions. But March 15 is too soon - even those of us who live here have heavy schedules and need time.

Josette Hoarau Kate, I think there is no doubt whatsoever that everyone gratefully welcomes the announcement of the TRC and the spirit of its stated objectives. What we have emphasized here, is that there is an issue with the timetable of events, which looks undoubtedly rushed given that we are already on the 5th of March and no forms and instructions have yet been posted on the NA website. It is our fervent wish to see this TRC succeed in its stated objectives of seeking the truth and justice to the satisfaction of ALL Seychellois that have been victims of the SPUP/SPPF/PL regime regardless of where we live and ultimately reconcile our nation so that we can all progress in peace on equitable terms. Wavel, the committee Chairman, himself has said that he welcomes the participation of the public with ideas to make the process work for everyone. For that to happen, the process itself must be dynamic and open to constructive criticism.

Judy Chang-Him We are 6th Mar, still no form and the deadline is 14th Mar.? Most living victims and witnesses are living abroad, now we are given such tight deadline? That's unfair and unjust.... Dorothy Chang-Him, Mona Chang-Him Pritchard, Marylene Chang-Him, Harry Adrienne.
Like · Reply · 3 · March 7 at 4:38am · Edited

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am

The Chair person of the Human Rights Lawyers’ Association
Angela Patrick Lawyer/Attorney
20 Bloomsbury Square,
London, WC1A 2NS.
19/3/17
Dear Sirs/Madam
We/I had wanted to call and speak with your staff instead saw the possibility of messaging you, I will copy and past the issues
Truth Reconciliation and National Unity Committee

9 March, 2017
DOWNLOAD A GRIEVANCE FORM
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE
ON TRUTH, RECONCILIATION AND NATIONAL UNITY
TERMS OF REFERENCE
With an overarching view to settling past political divisions since the 1977 Coup D’état and uniting the country around a common agenda for a confident future where every Seychellois will have a sense of equal ownership and value, the National Assembly Committee on Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity adopts the following Terms of Reference for its work:

To shed the light of truth over events since 5 June 1977
To receive information in writing from any persons regarding complaints as to any action affecting their rights since 5 June 1977
To inventorise and classify heads of possible complaints with a view to assessing the size of the problem
To receive proposals orally or in writing from interested parties, and consider different methods used by other countries in similar situations, as to how best to approach and resolve the issues of unity and national reconciliation
To make proposals to Government on the structure and composition of the most appropriate national forum to deal with the issues of unity and national reconciliation, and the procedure it should utilize to that end.

DOWNLOAD A GRIEVANCE FORM

From 1997/8 the law firm of Hopkin, Murrey , Besking the former firm of Judge Ben Chataway looked after our Housing/rehousing as such we had to present many of the complexities with our Seychelles exile/refugee workings in Britain, the Indian Ocean and the world -
In a number of letters we have address the ICC, the International court of Justice, the European court and the Human rights court, the law firm Pardiwalla Towmey, Lablach, Lawyer Philippe Boulle in Seychelles, the UN, African Union the European Parliament and Council of Europe and the Vatican , Seychelles, Mauritius government, the Francophone have cited /referred Judge Ben Chatgaway of Doughty Street Chambers.
For very many years have challenged and criticized the manner the Seychelles /exile network function - disjointed - we are not allowed to set in place and develop proper infrastructure to promote and explain our issues and the motives. We now have a real/major crises with the official setting up of the Anti corruption commission and the Truth Commission - From Report available form the web most/if not all countries small and great they get/significant international support, financial resources, expertise and Technical supports coverage and the benchmark - yet in Seychelles the manner these are being worked/processed -
We have four major plaints to present to both the Anti corruption commission and the Truth commission we lack the the resources to do this adequately, with the time specify/allocated - the motives so that the exile/refugee of Seychelles can not address their grievance adequately and then what will be concluded as facts and best international benchmark.
Can you organisation look into this situation on behalf of those 25,000 Seychelles exile and those exile families who have returned
However we/I will be endeavoring to complete the forms and submit them per Email and will forward copies to all the leading and global relevant high parties
We/I have added a link to our blog
We/I thank you for you distinguish attention and remain,
Yours Sincerely
Hon Mitchel J Edmond

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:37 am

Having been importantly involved/responsible to changing the psychosis in that Seychelles from the Communist/One party psychosis to Multiparty/so call Democratic have often question and compared the discipline, resolve, comportment and Family, society working to this/the current situation- Every street corner somebody concocting a scam or how to scam others on a global scale/whole sale, the Pirate phenomena and Human Trafficking, the mega Drug Traffic. In Africa proper the fate of those Seychellois politicians would have long been decided - again this dreadful and terrible national attitude. for the past 25 years have written and provided a great deal of information and the very many others on our many functionality, private, business, associated functionalities and that Program - every and all the politicians and the individual who have taken these information and shop my person-and interests. We say we are a God fearing and Christian nation those who crap the world and nation God/heaven is all sugar and Sunshine - God/heaven can exact retribution just a ferocious as Lucifer and his Angels. When those who pray for God/Heaven intervention when things go wrong and have gone very wrong, those who hold the view we have to wait for end time for Judgement - no God/Heaven can judge and deliver its judgement daily on the World, Humanity and respective Nation. All of those senior politicians in the national Assembly have know and amassed vast amount of material and information our our Nation, the exile, the dead, those forced/sent in exile, those persecuted and the very long list - they have taken to merchandising, trading, shopping - they go in the National Assembly and purport/pretend they have the parties best interests - We spent the best part of 3/5 years working with a number of Austria/Europe elite psychologist/Psychiatrist including Prof Dr Hofmann aimed, geared among other the nation, personalities and people of that Seychelles. Their psychosis/Mind and human function. We have worked and been involved and contributed to the great South African Truth process and that of Sri Lanka and Yugoslav, other African countries and how they went about their business , implementing - this national Assembly cannot give nobody any guarantee, the information provided with not be abused, used, manipulated and traded - the Seychelles Justice and its Constitution commission neither. The so call small people, the small individual on the streets have ears, eyes, brain and can think come to conclusion/make their own deduction, From Europe, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand our exile community follow daily such workings of function in the respective country, the TV and media coverage, where they have found refuge and made their home, the many other Exile/refugee Communities, workings, the very many related Institutions and they can compare the values and benchmark. The reality as against the spin and propaganda and super-con.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Letter to the Editor - The first faux pas of the ‘Committee on truth, reconciliation and national unity’

27-March-2017
During my childhood, political campaigns were joyfully orchestrated! I remember Tonton Luicien Mathiot with his bell and placard singing his famous melody “en nou vote maman, en nou vote papa pour ….” Luicien went everywhere including Praslin and La Digue to campaign.

Bitter political animosities started in the early 1960s with the formation of the SPUP and SDP.

It is wrong for the current Committee, which comprises only young men, to investigate the painful events only after the coup d’état of 1977, which was very well masterminded by Mr F. A. René.

Contrary to popular belief Mr René did not start a political vendetta in Seychelles. Prior to 1977, there was serious victimisation and exile. I have copies of authentic documents to prove also that Mr Mancham also behaved like a dictator at times and that the Justice system during his time was in fact often corrupt.

Let us consider the “Reconciliation” in Ireland which did not work, because they wanted mainly to expose the IRA, instead of starting with the original core of the cause of hatred and division, which was “Colonialism,” imposed by the Roman Catholic Church. It started in 1155, with the Bull Laudabilliter, ofPope Adrian IV, the only English Pope in history. This pope gave Henry II, the French born King of England, authority to subdue the Irish in a hostile manner. With authority obtained Henry II proceded to enter Ireland and forcefully bring back that ‘beastly people’ (homines illos bestiales) to a more decent form of the faith in Christ and to persuade a much greater obedience to the Roman Catholic Church.

We are told by Antoine de Saint-Exupérythat “le plus beau metier des hommes, c’est d’unir les hommes”. It would have been an opportune moment for the Committee to invite anybody who was victimised prior 1977! The Committee should also study any cases of mysterious death, that might have happened during that time. If not, their conclusion will be only one-sided and will cause endless hatred and division.

Julien Durup

A student of history

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this letter are those of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of the Seychelles NATION newspaper.

Seychelles Nation

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:38 am

We are deeply saddened to learn this morning of the passing on of our dear friend & founding trustee, Ahmed Kathrada.
Hamba Kahle Kathy

https://www.facebook.com/nelsonmandela/photos/a.633023513375108.1073741825.468207846523343/1516876151656502/?type=3&theater

Tebogo Phukubye My condolences to Uncle Kathy family,hamba kahle Mkonto.

Sabrina Miller So sorry to hear this. Glad I got to meet him before his passing. ♥️🇿🇦

Mma Boago Molson May your Soul rest in perfect eternal peace

Seema Sharma Rest in peace

Lisbeth Norlyk Nielsen Feel honoured to have met him. A true South African legend 🇿🇦✋🏽😔

Helen Mc Gowan Munday Rest in Peace with Madiba.💜💜💜

Sibongile Blu Baloyi May his dear soul rest in eternal peace

Violet Kinnear RIP , strong man of South Africa!! Hamba kahle

Elly Kanana RIP Uncle Kathrada.

Mabvuto Tembo Sad! MHSRIEP

Sibongiseni E-Naturena Zimase RIP legend

Ondogah Love Priscillah Awww.
Sleep well And sleep well.
The sorrow that I witness you go through at the passing of Madiba, may it be well as you two and you all embrace warmly in the next world. ...See More

Sean Janice Cresswell Rest in peace.A scholar and a gentleman.A precious gem of mother Africa.Fought your whole life for freedom and equality..Condolences to your family...

Fayrooz Bint Asad Inna lilahi wa innal ilayi ragioen - From Allah we come & to Him is our return. May all of his sacrifices & good deeds be a light and a comfort for him in the afterlife and an example for all of us to follow. IA

Matsobane Mothibi Robben island couldn't break you,polsmor prison also tried but failed, you died in your own way (peacefully) and your own time. Thanks for everything you've done for this country! RIP SIR

Omoike Ruth Rest in Peace Mr Ahmed Kathrada. Condolences to his family members and friends.

Simangele Sisi Gule We are forever grateful for all his sacrifices he made for our freedom ...
Mr Kathrada your name wl never be forgotten...

Ahmed Kathrada (1929 – 2017) spent three months at Wits University in 1950, studying towards a Bachelor of Arts degree, when his studies were interrupted by the politics of the time and he left the country. In 2012 the University conferred an Honorary Doctorate of Literature on Comrade Kathrada.
He regularly visited Wits in recent years where he inspired students and staff to continue to work towards building a truly non-racial South Africa.
Read his full graduations address:

http://bit.ly/2nvjzmH
https://www.facebook.com/witsuniversity/videos/10155196870303854/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 am

Yesterday addressing the above issues and other Seychelles economic called the Seychellois Nation Bozoos - they are much bigger Bozoos that we had said. Part of that Truth Commission and the Anti corruption Commission working will be to understand if not have an excellent capacity to work/get those four/former Five Big Five involved. This is where the super Bozoos come into play because they are really mega Bozoos they will get/be taken for a very long ride and to the laundry properly. From 1981 onward working the big economic Issues and global big business had to become involved and engage in the working of the Big Five, they were required to understand the issues we were involved and why and put them in accounting science/discipline. There have been instance we have got angry and the super manure that hit the big fans them little Seychellois will never understand this and all those on that Truth Commission and the Anti corruption commission. In spite of that the Lehman Brothers coming to Seychelles - MNA Afiff super con and lies the real issue of Lehman Brothers in Seychelles and the region - we would have sent him to Astove for 5 years let him do some hard thinking there - We help set up the SFO in UK for this very reason too and the many issues we have worked with them . In that Seychelles we contributed to the three of them to come and operate there - Ernst and Young, Delotte and Touch, (Athur Anderson the bust up over Enron and we were ask in the SDA church to pray for them ) PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG already were the government Auditors, (PricewaterhouseCoopers and the youngest of them from the Indian ocean De chazel du Mai - back in 1981 a shitty/small unknown little accounting office in Mauritius how we helped to build them up and get them to work with the big 4/5 multinational and today the big head or butts. The 90% of the Population who have no clue who they are and what they do for them they may be just another big Mafia syndicate selling Drugs. They will have to be call to testify and make statement before the Truth Commission in Seychelles - So very many have been killed, eliminated and disappeared far far more that then 12 and more Seychelles government have dispatched and the why this Truth Commission have been put into place.

http://big4accountingfirms.org/big-5-accounting-firms/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 am

To those that have previously completed the Grievance Form and submitted before the due date,,can you all take note if you have not yet received an email confirmation from the national assembly that they have received your form, please kindly contact them, especially if the forms were given to the Major Office. I understand some people are in receipt of an email acknoweldge of their forms, but to date I have not received any for Lewis Betsy, which I personally handed to the said office on the 17th March. I am waiting for more information to find out if his form has been lost. I personally spoken to Marcus Volcy at the time of submitted the form. I have now today chased to find out if all the forms submitted to the Major's office are now in their respective possession.

Comment Facebook
Good morning to you and the children/Family -I/we sat until 3 Am to review former President J R Mancham funeral Service - what was said before the Assembly of Christians other belief before God - the God of our ancestors. What does one do when very grown up and those responsible stand before the Assembly of God and tell lies on/upon such a solemn moment. Former President Mancham had been looking forward to Chair that Truth and National Reconciliation Commission - Why is it that in Seychelles everybody is hell bent on doing taking their own crazy way and a very well know personality debacle of Seychelles Topsiturvey - we praise our self for being/representing the best of many values in the Indian ocean - Example in Europe one Family alone have a problem, they would involve a Lawyer, they would go to CAB, they would talk to friends and Family, they would talk with their Priest and local Faith supporting Group. They would consult their GP/Nurse or at time Care workers or write to others . Yet the manner the National Assembly of Seychelles is working the Grievance issues - the question why are they doing it that way - deep in their minds and thinking must be crooked, depraved and egoistical interests and intentions. Addressing events and associated issues of what have taken place the past 40 years can serious cause great harm and a danger for one health and Family - life and yet that National Assembly - the EU high Institutions have indicated they would like to support and take part offer their expertise. Why is our NGO with all the fundings and human resource not calling and demanding for due and appropriate parameters, supporting bodies and organisations to come forward and help those who have suffered and pained. These individual and person are not interested in reconciliation - in doing so the are forcing others to revert to more dynamic and unorthodox methods and approach to find Justice and redress - meaning there are many approach to seeking Heave's Justice and there are those who can ask for heaven intervention and when that happens the greater calamity and pain and outcome. In the case of those 25,000 exiles and refugees we have been battling for their cause and Justice if we had to be allow to address what the US/Soviet and other leading Nation Intelligence, Army and Service term Collateral Fallout's people and the media would scream of disgust and madness - rage. The lie of Hon Wavel and his lackeys hold the view we must do it their way - we from those 25,000 exile.refugees in the first place helped that then Priest Wavel come forward and become engage in the Opposition politic ( The mighty Vatican, the mighty Orthodox Church, the mighty many Jewish religious groups, including Muslims who know /aware what took place and their High Office bearers the manner and mechanism used to bring them to such high Office ) (On account the important mixture of our European ancestral heritage, today's Europe workings, called/requested and implored the many Illuminati institutions of Europe and their associated disciplines to become involved and help us, do you in that Seychelles understand and grasp the implications, Beside the many European Royal Families their involvement and support for those 25,000 exile.refuges given we applied very ancient mechanism and discipline to work our modern/today issues and who in that Seychelles have the capacity to understand certainly not the MNA or the Ambassador, suddenly all these are to be ignored at the whims of a couple of mentally defunct minded individuals /politicians/ bigotry, the bloody dishonesty just help them in that Seychelles make money, become rich and build their personal wealth- across the world this working is highly respected not that Seychelles - Yesterday those who got angry at our French Prostitute article they can still read it. We/In Europe take this/such working very seriously and we do not work by English or British Standard/Benchmarks Hon Wavel as chair person of the Committee lack the Intellectual capacity/fabric/ability to work these complexities of/required of such a Commission in all its depth. This news this morning those who know the mode we watched that National Funeral Service of former President J R Mancham.
https://thenewroyaltyworldblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/11/baron-niclas-silfverschiold-husband-of-princess-desiree-of-sweden-has-died/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154563288953602&set=p.10154563288953602&type=3

After we had published the above collage this publication 18/4/17 Today is independence day of Zimbabwe (1980), so here some beautiful heraldry from that country (issued 1982). https://www.facebook.com/131613010218354/photos/a.179534302092891.38341.131613010218354/1409764299069879/?type=3&theater

‎Daniel Cesar‎ to One Seychelles
8 hrs ·
Breach of Security at the National Assembly Secretariat
It is now confirmed that someone is able to by pass the security system at the National Assembly as the Speaker's Office has been tampered with and documents displace and gone missing. The caller has the audacity to leave behind the Speaker's Chair an Evil Eye Charm. The Office of the Personal Assistant to the Speaker has also been tampered with and the file for Truth and Reconciliation accessed, an inventory is now being carried out to see if any documents are missing. A message for those responsible, stopping short of killing US, we shall not deter in our determination to bring JUSTICE, change and democracy to our Islands!!! We can all GUESS who is responsible!!! The CCTV is being checked but there is 4 days of it and probably the culprit knows of the system too! The National Assembly Secretariat will issue a statement shortly!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1431222893607691&set=gm.652690538273591&type=3&theater

Fazal Tall Nothing has change...big brother is still watching 😡

Jafar Tall They're pooping themselves of things to come......

Jemma Simeon Something is bothering them.

Jemma Simeon And what does this object meant to do? Purely superstition.

James Tirant Nu pa per okenn lisifer

Fazal Tall Check the cctv if there is one🤔

Andre Uzice Of course there is CCTV, but you will get the same response that they always give. Not working for those specific days.

Justine Kante Do they check CCTV when only such incidents happen?

Andre Uzice Well if LDS had done what it said it would do and forced fresh elections as you stated yourself Daniel, there would be no need to be worrying about this. This could just be a ploy to make us think LDS and PL are not TOGETHER!!! How do we know we get trust you???

Andre Uzice And they will still be calling for unity!!! Who's fooling who here??

Norma Barra Seriously!!

Daniel Cesar Andre Uzice maybe my dead body will be proof enough for you! Are you calling me a traitor? Our lives are at risk water could be poisoned and you have the audacity to question trust - how can we trust you for not being a stooge????

Patrick Payet Truth is stronger than hatred....

Bee Cesar Andre I'm PM'ing you now. I'm not sure what your problem is but enough is enough.

Daniel Cesar Maybe he should stay off the grass and look up the meaning of psychotic, hallucination, paranoia and schizophrenia!

Princilla Payet Pls maybe thats also their Aims to Sow doubts n cause Disunity. That's Evil Eye in Turkey is all over their Shops n Office. Just Bless the place Father 👍🙏💪🏽😳😳

Farida Rose Fanchette I think Andre Uzice, is just commenting like everybody else, he has his right also!

Barbara McGregor Omg

Bernard Sullivan The best thing to do is to replace all the locks with biometrics.

Nathaniel Benoit 👀 👀 👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂

Charles Zialor The national assembly as an institute is not secure there should be tightens with high security there the people inside is not insecurity they had happen in London that a lesson they should be learning

Yvonne Maria orizinal kriminal has the access they can go in any time or pay someone to do their dirty jobs like always...

Bernard Sullivan Alexander Pierre

Larue Pips Well the evil eye is suppose to ward off evil..
Zot ti pe pas en mesaz komsi...

Issy Cesar The first time was the photo of deputy speaker car taken and publish,and wanted to make a tralala feast by mna lepep original including palourd now tempering with speakers and staff doors and document it smell an inside job done with jealousy by some ...See More

Maud Molly Ernesta But anyway God is so great that any thing evil will be destroy in the name of Jesus

Yvonne Maria they are evil and afraid of LDS they are using all kind of their criminal issue to overcome our MNA and take back the power... the truth reconcillation will not be on their side either... so those snacks has to put telecamera everywhere to spy our leaders and even our supporters....

Thomas Larue daniel kestion ce eski zot in replace ban locks....dan tou ban biro letan zot in take over...banla in kapa kit en lakle ek zot...

Daniel Cesar No waiting for budget but there is 24/7 security but again this was inherited and if we had changed or terminated it would have been viewed as victimization!

Yvonne Maria Daniel Cesar lekel ki fer viktimisation??' pas nou...

Daniel Cesar Not us!

Yvonne Maria ah zot memm...

Doreen Dee Barbe Wtf!

Laura Soomery Marie Omg

Daniel Cesar LDS is leading an Institution showing that Political Opinions does not matter but it looks like PLO is still at it!!!

Yvonne Maria they will never change...

Mike Chadstone Daniel, you do not need a budget to buy a few locks for Christ sake. At least for the more important offices. And Bee Cesar, why shut off Andre Uzice? I thought that in a democratic system everybody had a say. Why shut him up only because he believes differently? I feel that you are reacting exactly like PL now, i am so disappointed...shame shame.

Paul B Chow A formal institution like the National Assembly should be protected by the police not private security because any assault on the National Assembly is a crime and only a police officer has the power of arrest!!

Yvonne Maria ahahhaha under the department of mitcy ahahhah she dosent see armys coming in our contry you think she wouldbe able to defend the security of the NA.....

Mike Chadstone Or maybe under the powers of the institution, they should have a special branch of police officers for the NA and the Judiciary alike.

Marie-Andrée Berthane Francis Disgusting behaviour.

Richy Brown This is just bullsht. A place that is supposed to be on high security tampered with?? The people responsible for securing the place must be the ones responsible. Seychelles is becoming just a joke, Seychellois we have to take action

Philip Cadeau Revera Now one thing is clear: NOTHING should be taken for granted. Remember for US$50 million the culprit may be willing to do far more than you might expect. So you should be aware of every unlikely movement.

Neddy Zoe-Jean 1Ques.. eski lapolis (C. I. D) in vin fer lanket ladan??? mon lopinyon mon war li misterye en landrwa kot i merit ganny protekte en keksoz konmsa...
See Translation

Nirvad Vidot I will bet anything I have that James Michel is the main culprit in this. He has the most to lose.

Anybody following our Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/298316113706609/photos/a.298317430373144.1073741827.298316113706609/645521898986027/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Who broke into the National Assembly? It was an inside job!
http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/who-broke-into-national-assembly-it-was.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Linyon Demokratik SeselwaLike Page
Yesterday at 8:57am ·

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMUNIQUE: The Truth and Reconciliation Committee of the Seychelles National Assembly will be holding a National Symposium on Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity on Sunday, 07th May 2017, at the International Conference Centre Seychelles (ICCS), from 2.00pm to 6.00pm,

This historic event aims to accomplish the following goals:
• Listen to various presentations from international and local guest speakers with the aim of assisting in the design of a national engagement strategy for developing and implementing a national reconciliation framework, informed by the Truth and Reconciliation Committee recommendations;
• Examine international ‘best practices’ towards achieving a Commission on Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity, suitable for Seychelles, which will have as aim to study and analyse complaints by individuals affected since the Coup D’état; shed light on those events and find solutions and closure for individuals affected, so that the Country can move forward in unity;
• Create a platform for action, to chart a way forward towards achieving truth, reconciliation and national unity, in Seychelles;
• Share the findings of the work of the Committee to the general public; listen to suggestions/queries from the floor and provide sound feedback.

Here is the programme.
#Seychelles #truth #reconciliation #committee #national #symposium #sun7may17 #programme

https://www.facebook.com/LinyonDemokratikSeselwa/photos/a.1730785403828089.1073741828.1730106533895976/1904315146475113/?type=3&theater

Jany Deletourdie I SHALL BE THERE. " ANNOU FER LI POUR SESEL"

Drahcir Amlat Will the event be covered live by SBC?

Judy Chang-Him I won't be able to attend the meeting..... Would there be a live broadcast of the event, Sbc or FB? Harry Adrienne, Mona Chang-Him Pritchard, Dorothy Chang-Him, Marylene Chang-Him, Anne Isabelle Tirant, AJ Janssens
Like · Reply · 3 ·

Linyon Demokratik Seselwa
Yesterday at 9:02am ·
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMMUNIQUE: Pastor Christian Lodewyk will be arriving in Seychelles this evening to participate, as a guest speaker, in the Truth and Reconciliation Symposium to be held this coming Sunday.

His address will be based on the monumental South African Truth and Reconciliation Process.

As part of the activities organized during his stay are the two courtesy calls as below:

Tuesday 9th May 2017
Courtesy call on President Danny Faure, at State House Courtesy call on Vice-President Vincent Meriton, at State House

#Seychelles #truth #reconciliation #symposium #speaker #pastor #christianlodewyk #courtesycalls

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat May 06, 2017 2:43 pm

https://www.facebook.com/christianplodewyk/photos/a.135859153143170.26990.135857383143347/1261204607275280/?type=3&theater

We just read at Facebook posted by the LDS political party of Sechelles Seychelles that you will be arriving 6/5/17 to speak on the South African Truth and Reconciliation process - then President Nelson Mandela and several others alive including his best Friend in Prison. In the first place we thank Facebook for its platform and functionality -Had it not existed nobody in Seychelles from the Government, the Justice, the NGO, the Opposition would have bothered to write and inform us and the interests we represent and have been promoting the past 30 years. We will be linking a blog we have addressed some of the topic/relates issues covering a number of well known Truth, Reconciliation Commission - In spite of being reasonably informed about South African politic and active some 40 years had not come across your person before - Please accept our excuse -

http://ioiss.blogspot.co.uk/.../seychelles-national...

http://sirop-cdu-alliance-snm.blogspot.co.uk/.../truth...

http://sirop.webs.com/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 08, 2017 3:42 pm

TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION

In their quest to respond to massive human rights violations committed either by State leaders or others with the consent or tolerance of the state after 5th June 1977, the Chairman of the Truth and Reconciliation Committee said that two options are possible: retributive or restorative justice. Hon Ramkalawan said that it seems that people prefer retributive justice. He, however, questioned whether this would be the best way forward for Seychelles. As a result, Hon Ramkalawan mentioned that the committee would need to educate the people.

In the Seychelles criminal justice system, the primary means of dealing with injustice implied in a transgression is punishment. Courts impose punishment on offenders, and once a punishment is imposed, we consider justice is done. This suggests that we are used to retributive justice.

The Truth and Reconciliation Committee is providing an alternative which is commonly known elsewhere as restorative justice. In practice, the literature reviewed (Strang 2002; Bazemore 1998) indicate that restorative justice means that the affected parties are directly involved in the justice process. The parties interact with each other, vent and voice their feelings, present their side of the story, and ideally come to an agreement about the hurt the offense has caused, the offender’s responsibility and what can be done to restore the sense of justice.

The challenge of the committee is how to engage the offenders in dialogue with the victims and making the offenders accept accountability for the harm they have caused and offer apology etc., while the victims are encouraged to overcome their resentment and offer forgiveness. We can only hope that restorative justice will eventually work for both victims and offenders, but it is going to be hard work especially when we are seeing only the victims coming forward..

Marie-Andrée Berthane Francis So how does " I did it my way" and "I know the difference between right and wrong" fit in with restorative justice, which, reading between the lines appears to be the one that we're being sold?

Jemma Simeon That's the point I'm making, And also the offenders who are refusing to accept accountability for the harm they did to their victims. In other words I'm saying that will the committee be able to achieve restorative justice.

Marie-Andrée Berthane Francis Are we still scared shit or can't be bothered enough to stand up and tell the world what FAR and JAM did? The brutality they inflicted on people and all. So now we go into a little room to face them (that is if they even bother to turn up) so they can confess privately and maybe buy people's silence? Huh...

Marie-Andrée Berthane Francis In my view restorative justice works well for more trivial crimes, e.g. someone damaging another person's car deliberately or stealing a packet of cigarettes etc. For serious crimes, I don't think so. I would expect someone to do jail time if they take a person's life. No amount of talking will do for me but that's just me. Others' may prefer restorative justice even for serious crimes.

Jemma Simeon No human balm can appease heinous crimes. Only Christ can.

John Nicholas Louise Exactly what i said,there will be only victims coming forward..there is no commitment from parti lepep.
Like · Reply · 28 mins

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 08, 2017 3:53 pm

What's the rush with this Truth & Reconciliation if there is not even one serious admission of guilt and revelation of wrong by one single evil-doer?
How can you reconcile when there are no admissions & revelations and acceptance of wrongs & guilt???
How can we the victims summon to the very tormentors who have inflicted pain and suffering on us???
It cannot be right! There must be something very wrong here!!! Truth & Reconciliation under a normal circumstance should be after the fall of the Evil Party!!!!
WHY THE RUSH when all the tormentors still have mountains of our stolen money salted away in overseas banks & investments all over and besides they are all still at large even walking the streets of Victoria with a swagger !!!???

Cecile J Nicette Calm down John. We have to start somewhere. AT least now the people are starting to document the evil that they suffered. Then there will be the next step.. we will get the truth out first for as they say- no reconciliation without truth and even if the perpetrators or at least James Michel is saying he has no regrets and he does not fear prison, this exercise is necessary. If he cannot ask for forgiveness while they are still in power, it shows that we need to let people know about all the atrocities he committed .. he may not repent but he will have to face retribution because i do not think that reconciliation is possible in all cases.. one at a time..

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Today in Seychelles
8 hrs ·
Saturday 6 May, 2017
Truth and Reconciliation
Testing the waters of forgiveness
The Truth and Reconciliation Committee of the Seychelles National Assembly has received up to 265 official complaints from members of the public concerning disappearances, murders, imposed exiles, land acquisitions, and illegal detentions that occurred over the past years. The committee will hold a national meeting tomorrow “as a way forward to forgiveness” and to “give healing for victims and aggressors,” says committee chairperson Wavel Ramkalawan.
by S. Marivel
While the committee seems unsure whether the concept can work
for Seychelles, the group comprising of seven members of National
Assembly attempting to bring truth and reconciliation to the country by inviting all members of the public to come forward with their complaints or to confess any acts they feel could have hurt someone in order to “get some closure”, as Mr. Ramkalawan expressed during a press conference yesterday.
“We have already begun the work in the background. A few months
back, we announced on all media channels that people who had
grievances could fill a form - which is still available on the National Assembly website - to detail the issues they have,” he explained.
This is just the first step to truth and reconciliation. After Sunday's event the committee will be submitting recommendations to the
Executive and by 29 June a Commission will be appointed by President Danny Faure to look into the complaints.
The idea is to expose the truth while inviting perpetrators of the acts to confess. However Mr Ramkalawan could not comment on whether those seeking forgiveness would receive amnesty and not be tried in a court of law for the acts they have committed once they have confessed.
Mr Ramkalawan’s main concern is that many of the applicants are seeking financial compensation - something he makes clear is not the job of the committee or the soon to be created Commission.
“It is quite easy to see who is looking for money and who is seeking
truth,” he reveals. “So not all forms that have been filled out will necessarily be brought forward to the Commission because we are here to bring out the truth and help people move on, not help people make money.”
He further notes that there are at least two families who have expressed that for them, finding out what happened to their family
members who disappeared and knowing who is behind the disappearances will be enough to bring them peace.
“No amount of money can bring back their loved ones, but they just
want to know where the bodies are and have a proper service or burial,” Mr. Ramkalawan noted.
There are also at least two aggressors who have come forward and
shown interest in confessing that they “felt they had a hand in hurting other people”, according to Mr. Ramkalawan.
Vice Chairperson of the Committee Charles de Commarmond voiced concerns during the press conference that some attendees of this Sunday’s meeting may be present simply to “watch other people’s business”.
“Still we want to encourage the youths who may not be aware of the situation and what happened in the past to come and observe,” he
stressed.
The public event on Sunday from 2pm to 6pm will have presentations by South African pastor Christian Lodewyk who has worked on similar projects in South Africa post apartheid and in Rwanda post-genocide, National Assembly member Basil Hoareau, Barry Laine from the nongovernmental organisation Seychelles Truth, Reconciliation, and Peace Platform, Bishop French Chang-Him representing the Seychelles Inter-Faith Council, and Diana Benoit from the University of Seychelles’ Sir James Mancham International Centre for Peace Studies and Diplomacy.
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and indoor
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/1327161160655024:0

Comment -
We have read Today's publication what about the other National News paper do they carry the same view, they willhave to make public contents of that public symposium -since 1991 in Seychelles they are supposed to do politic and democracy like other modern nations. Events across Europe and East Europe currently - politicians and political parties fate. Hon Wavel is a strange beast some may say - He has refused time and time to acknowledge how/those who helped/contributed that he became the Leader of the Opposition - very many events of past national Assembly - the breakaway of Mr St Alain St Ange and others and Mr David Pierre - using democratic mechanism how we got Europe to support the process from 2014 again Hon Wavel completely ignore these and how LDS came to life/about - "in old creole those who would say/comment you have a coco dir" meaning think headed - he is hell bent on perusing his own agenda for this Truth Commission - irrespective of the many bloody wars and proper soldiers/armies and leading generals and their intelligence services and super killing machines involved and over many years and involving many countries and many $ billions - if he was half politicians he should have some respect for $100 many have lost their life. When a group of people have tried hard to persuade a politicians and his grouping to go down a road and they keep refusing the inevitable - " we helped and contributed to that Haiti church person to become PM of his country all those who know and when he went off the track what happened to him" -

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Tuesday 9 May, 2017
Truth and Reconciliation
Restorative versus punitive justice
Shouts of disagreement broke out from the audience during Sunday's Truth and Reconciliation discussion when the Committee of National Assembly members suggested that perpetrators of various crimes post the 1977 coup d’état would be pardoned if they came forward to confess their crimes.
by S. Marivel
Several attendees shared shocking testimonials about their
personal experiences of victimisation, an occurrence which many stress still happens today.
While the aim of the meeting was not to hear out details of each testimonial, but rather to bring forward suggestions on the up and coming Commission that will be appointed to deal with the 300 plus formal complaints of illegal detention, land acquisitions, disappearances and forced exiles, emotions spilled out and many wanted their voice heard.
“You don’t need to go through the details of what happened,” Chairperson of the Committee Wavel Ramkalawan, who led the discussion, urged repeatedly. “Just ask your questions or give us suggestions.”
This is the first time however that a forum of this kind takes place, and raw emotions which have festered for so long boiled up to the surface during the meeting. As pointed out by one man who talked about his experience of being unlawfully detained by soldiers when he was 16 years old, “...don’t tell me to stop speaking - you may know the details because of the form I submitted but the public doesn’t know so I am here today to share my truth!”
The man, who is now in his 50’s, says he still experiences flashbacks of the event, and wants to see the soldiers who tortured him brought to justice.
Families of the victim, Robert Banane, who was found dead in prison from a gunshot wound, also spoke up asking that the truth be revealed.
“We want to know how he got shot after just three days in prison,” one family member asked. He says following minister Charles Bastienne’s visit to the prison following the incident, they have not heard of any followup.
Another man also revealed that his brother, who was one of the leaders during the rebellion five years after the coup, was shot dead in the hospital after he was admitted there for intensive care.
“Will you investigate how my brother was shot in a hospital after
he was injured, and why me and my family still suffer from victimisation?” he asked.
The response was the same for many who asked for truth – “There are ongoing investigations so we as National Assembly cannot inquire about that yet but I recommend you go see the Ombudsman about it,” Mr. Ramkalawan advised.
It was not until Committee member Basil Hoareau spoke up to state that pardon will be granted to perpetrators who come forward with the truth, that the public began to respond – and it was all but positive.
Pardon or retribution?
Basil Hoareau’s comments prompted an outcry among the audience. It was clear from the shouts that many are not ready to forgive, and they were not afraid to say so.
“What about land acquisitions?” one woman asked. “If someone took my land, a simple sorry will not do!”
One young man observed, “It seems people want retribution rather than restorative justice so my question is, what are you doing in terms of raising awareness on this concept? It’s a new concept here.”
He also addressed the fact that he was one of the only youths present for the meeting, suggesting that people his age are either “not aware of or not interested in our history,” he points out.
Owing to the general uproar, Mr. Ramkalawan called on South African pastor Chris Lodewyk to share some ideas on this concept.
“You need time to heal, lots of time,” he pointed out. “You must also take your people with you. You may not get every single person, but take as many with you as you can.”
Mistrust of the system
The discussions also brought forth the fact that due to the country’s history, there is a high mistrust of the system in place – even of the judges.
“You say we need to build trust so we can move forward, but how can we if some of the same people who have allowed victimisation to happen, and some who have done it themselves, are now on the same committee that is helping appoint a Commission to resolve all these issues?” one man questioned. His comment was met with applause and more shouts.
He also mentioned Honourable Basil Hoareau by name when he explained that nobody will be able to trust a Commission that has political leaders on its panel.
One woman also asked whether there will be any families of the perpetrators or victims on the Commission, which she believes will come in the way of the Commission’s objectivity. She suggested to Mr. Ramkalawan that “an independent body should be in charge of this, people who were not really affected but who still understand the context,” she stressed.
Compensation
A handful of people expressed their need for compensation for victimisation acts that hurt their business, or even acquired it unlawfully. In response, Mr. Ramkalawan made it clear that it is not the committee's nor the future Commission’s job to handle monetary compensation.
This was met with more outrage. Several people suggested that compensation should be paid to the victims by the perpetrators or families of the perpetrators themselves, rather than the current government or the taxpayers.
“The hand that hurt us needs to be the hand that pays,” one man
aptly said.
INSET
The panel from National Assembly say they are “overwhelmed” by the public participation from yesterday’s discussion. For them, this is a sign that the nation is ready for change and to find out the truth. While no comments were made regarding the negative reactions towards amnesty (official pardon for people who have been accused of political offences), the committee says they will be moving forward with recommendations for a Committee that should be appointed by President Danny Faure by 29 June 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/1329635397074267

Wednesday 10 May, 2017
Investigations and complaints
“We are opening up Pandora’s box,” says Ombudsman
Ombudsman Nichole Tirant, and the Anti Corruption Commission Seychelles (ACCS) speak up about complaints and investigations that may be opened following the Truth and Reconciliation symposium held last Sunday, which seeks to bring out truths about disappearances, land acquisitions, illegal detentions, and forced exiles that occurred after the 1977 coup d’état.
by S. Marivel
Ombudsman Nichole Tirant affirms that while her role is “to map out procedures that should be adopted in all ministries, which help us make sure that it’s easy to spot where procedures have gone off the reel”, she makes it clear that “what I can’t do is to become a judge.”
Mrs. Tirant makes these comments two days after the Chairperson of the Truth and Reconciliation Committee Wavel Ramkalwan responded to a person who suffered from victimisation. For some issues, “I suggest you go see the Ombudsman,” he said during Sunday
afternoon’s meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/1329635947074212:0

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

In the National Assembly this week - Two ministers to answer questions
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=254462

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Barry Laine hands copy of truth and reconciliation document to President Faure

29-July-2017

Barry Laine of the Seychelles Truth Reconciliation and Peace Platform has given to President Danny Faure a copy of his research work entitled ‘Truth and Reconciliation Proposals’.
Accompanied by other members of the civil society of Seychelles, Mr Laine handed over the 165-page document to President Faure at State House yesterday afternoon.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255046

Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission (STRPC) is created
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/posts/948928968478247

Truth, Reconciliation and Peace Commission Platform
http://www.seychellestruthreconciliation.sc/role-ngo.html

Russia celebrates NavyDay with a majestic parade in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
https://www.facebook.com/SputnikNews/videos/10155419403736181/

Comment - The time is 1 AM British time - We have input in British hard politic for some 30 years and some extremely difficult and complex situations -in instance events causing losses of many lives, the Reports, Committees, Police works and others, NGO's and UN this lend to one developing and acquiring a deep knowledge of Benchmark workings, approaches and associated relevant disciplines applied. Equally the spanners and wrenches mechanism applied. In instance the Riots, Court case and  those who served Prison Terms for such protests.   Police provocation and outcome political manipulations  and those having to revert to the European court of Justice.

We believe had Sir James Mancham been alive not having read the Research this research would have been presented differently -it was just his personality charismatic and spheres of influences. ( May we add Sir James Mancham over the 40 years we knew him and of him in exile whenever we approached a given thematic or undertaking his emphasis of aiming at the highest possible quality and adopting a very serious approach -those in turn who would have demanded of him and his person equal if not more stringent approach to his doing things and workings a Seychelles First President and long international Diplomat. Beside those elite families and individual who were forced out of Seychelles in exile their intellectual and education standard and as such one of the major argument for those of the Opposing party then SPUP their education and academic quality standards - this as part of putting forward arguments for and against their respective political undertakings. The ideology they supported and stake/gamble their ancestral heritage, family work and lives. Those individuals  once in Exile having to go through the bitter process as world history have documented of exiles/refugees and many instance we have referred those force to depart form France in the 1700/Europe, the psychosis, the stories and knowledge they would have been imparted  - they using the available knowledge to promote their respective agenda and arguments. In this case Truth Reconciliation Commission - what was impacting Sir James Mancham greater arguments and motives. As such in presenting the Research these values must be reflected if not included -the need to refer to the 51 world report cited  the vast majority of those Reports are incomplete the interests they represent and their authors)

Should one be looking for Benchmark the information presented at the Platform web site lend one to compare the strange saga of the Britexiters , the camps and arguments.  A very strange and wired British logic and thinking - mind process  and the great why.

Mr Barry Laine stated his qualification as Marketing specialist and distinctions - we trust he would have studied the Benchmark of the British International and National NGO in approaching the Platform Research there are some very god ones and bad ones. The issues being addressed  are vastly different to Marketing sciences and disciplines - there are vast strand of very complex and complicated politics and motives how the Platform would have done this a la Seychellois  end results the FIU and other International setup and the Seychellois nation get taken for a very long ride they see in our approach the lack of knowledge, in depth understanding of the world greater workings and it s vast complexities and us this to patronize, condescending  and belittle our history and the whole events and history. In the process he becomes a pion/an object in the hands of those with such capabilities and knowledge to manipulate and control process.

Question how much importance have his research paid to the Communities who suffered and the foreign lands, civilization  and their system, knowledge in perusing such research We have this strange notion something is a player here where by using the NGO platform Civil Society the agenda and process have been hijacked lacking the calibrated person to lead the Research. His refusal to take onboard/admit that our respective Communities in Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, south Africa have played a key role to impact and bring about important changing benchmark in Seychelles Civic society and NGO workings - on account of the political taboo and media  approach in Seychelles however blatant lies they have published. Due to his lack of knowledge of this important topic  or plain refusal.

With due respect and taking into note their rights - over the past 15 years  a fashion/approach of workings such process out and their reporting which many have come to coin/term it - the benchmark as "Poo-fig and Poofters"  how it affect and impact intellectualism  and its workings - this phenomena  and its infestation or popularity for some/Fashion is comparable to substance  infestation of nations, Societies and Drugs. Their respective impacts on such process and reporting mechanism. Including the massive role/part played of the modern media - terrible benchmark - Human intercommunication and interactive, information and knowledge exchanges.

The above said it will be of significant importance/paramount relevancy to read/study those international NGO and Civic Society who have impute, supported and driven this Research

Bruces sketch - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruces_sketch

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:38 pm

We have been reviewing photo visit of Vatican by certain from the Equator Institute this weekend -

The Equator institute was set up as special Think Tank to replace IOIMF by President J A Michel, beside other special Boards to replace the Senate Parliament concept - call the statement we have made of IOIMF core impute in that SIROP program and Regional/global input in High Interdisciplinary management functionality.

The presentation of that Research by the Civic/Civil society of Seychelles regarding the Truth, Reconciliation Commission Platform to President D Faure. To note that Seychelles is 90 % Christians and the Catholic church prominence. The role/position of the church then Independence and after our ancestors faith and values. Those who led/;shepherd them, they have prayed across the Nation this special Sunday - the Church leaders would have noted this historic event/development. To note that the Chairperson of the Platform is a very close relative of the first Seychellois Priest Father Chang Tave - the taboo of the Church refusal to allow the public to share valuable information his respective position before and after independence and for a number of years the coup d'etat - crucial the Power conflicts of the SPUP/Communist science/discipline and the Church, how we became embroiled/called upon and requested the involvement and intervention of numerous Church high Institutions to help solve and manage issues and events - in the process the positive events including death and disappearances and tit for tat revenges/vendettas then.

This article published this morning by Mr Christopher Gill on the economic situation - Tele Sesel interview of Minister St Ange - Mr Louis D'Offay nobody said/stated the three D'offay Senior brothers role they played in our exile/refugees and that SIROP program - linking many important economic development in Seychelles the National media culpability /utter distortions one sidedness.

What we have been writing the past three years about that SIROP program in Europe, Africa, regional Indian Ocean, Asia and the USA. The gravity of President JA Michel Economic coinage promotion of the Blue Economy extracted from that SIROP program - those with their respective Agenda. The mega bust up in the SPPF/PL associated issues to help restructure our national workings. Those who have just amassed vast fortunes off that SIROP program then. What is takes and require to achieve this the outside Powers.

Seychelles politicians may fool the white and the black Seychellois they will not fool the Indian merchants families and the Chinese - Seychelles was bankrupt they were all near bankrupt and it was that SIROP program that drove the core working Seychelles economic changes and politic yet. However deceitful merchants are - to lie about this will have consequences. The Politicians who have milked them - we worked the above issues with leading Indian and British Asian Politicians and the arguments and motives and then after. We can name them too it would not do good reading. The very wedding of the Gandhi with the Italian person what that was about and everybody choose to forget.

The current European Union position on that SIROP program, African Union - the BRICS nations. What we wrote to President D Faure about that derelict ex Mahe beach Hotel Buildings - his retorting where we would get the money to manage this building - We stress Seychelles was bankrupt when we wrote that SIROP program in 1986/87. Much more amusing the charade, the Kamtole, the Moutia being danced in the National Assembly over the many super corruption thematic - the many agendas.

Seychelles Economy in Trouble
http://freeseychellesnow.blogspot.com/…/seychelles-economy-…

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:33 pm

That land. That country. That Seychelles. Does not exist anymore. Abysmal. Situation self induced. Prolongation of polarisation unabated. Camps divisive. Failings of the leaders.
Reconciliation Commission. Concept commendable. Honourable. Implementation Complexed. Complicated. By situation on the ground. Absence of RESPECT. RESPECT of other opinions. RESPECT of other political views. Restraint in choice of vocabulary to be exercised. Fewer “epithetes”. Less ARROGANCE. More HUMILITY. Avoid an Irreconciliable Reconciliation.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/439337832942197/permalink/724095511133093/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty Seychelles parliamentary delegation back from official visit to India

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Seychelles parliamentary delegation back from official visit to India

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255279

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 2 Empty 10 Reasons the Irish Contracts Were Targeted

Post  Sirop14 Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:20 pm

10 Reasons the Irish Contracts Were Targeted
August 19, 2017
Who is benefiting from their Departure?

http://seychellesrealitytoday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/10-reasons-irish-contracts-were-targeted.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:59 pm

We took about 3/4 hours last night reading and checking the latest development with Net Object Fusion - noted after 2015 and the new Version that US company is facing uphill battle - we had let them know, the French IT company in Rouen know we would have preferred it the new FECAS-ECSVS portal was rebuild using Net Object Fusion. There is an important US connectivity - all those in Britain who had opposed the approach we had would be using to build that portal and the impacts/dynamic it would create even if the vast majority of you in Seychelles just do not understand these topics, including our Media - We had had two previous attempt in London 1998/99, the issues of the USA their interests and workings in the Indian Ocean - with regards to putting such a large project and the impacts on European /World diplomacy and politic beside Military - we listen to the buzz from the US Embassy in London and the cue/buzz coming from the white House and the Services, CIA/FBI and Pentagon officials. This in itself requires knowledge and experiences. Beside UN and European Union then Issues and that SIROP program dynamic workings then Europe, USA, World and the Oceans - we finally opted for Net Object Fusion - within the first 6 months of getting the computers ex Builder, antique and Islington /London community - some 9 version of Windows we had been given to translate and developed the site - the important impacts this was having on a number of important USA issues including their Major Markets and Banks and Political decisions - we watched closely what the US media and politicians and London media would say. - it is over 10 years since we have put that portal together and the very complicated and complex issues it drives/synergize and impute in. The news that Mr Alain St Ange will be joining the Presidential Election when it happens. Over the past 10 years Seychelles have grown into either a very good looking lady nor very ugly one - you decide. Meaning we have all moved on - we have learnt a great deal - It required excellent capacity to get a company like Net Object Fusion to develop and upgrade or complete new software beside what is available in the market - the reason for this software we get to retain all our data, we control the process safe the Hosting even then the mega impact we have made to those involved in Hosting our portal. The need to say that project miss manage can create a god deal of problematic for Seychelles - and everybody, would it not be the wise thing to collaborate. This portal can drive important EU digital development , OS development a number of other important issues - The New National Assembly what they are debating - we have build in that portal capacity to drive South Africa and African Union political and economic development - surely these are important. Hence January this year 2017 when it was offline for more than one month China alone lost UDS 900 billions and other Markets.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next