Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 4 Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 am

The Truth & Reconciliation Committee Meet to Finalise Proposed Law
http://nationalassembly.sc/index.php/2018/04/05/last-meeting-of-the-truth-reconciliation-committee/

Report of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Committee (April 2018)
http://nationalassembly.sc/index.php/2018/04/10/report-of-the-truth-reconciliation-and-national-unity-committee-april-2018/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 4 Empty Re: Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan:

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Truth, reconciliation and national unity committee presents report
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=258409

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

We would like to repeat Hon Wankalawan address to the National assembly " the Nation and government is going in a circle and that foreigners will benefit - he forgot to say four step forward and three step backward " to remind him the many threads we have posted on government manipulation from outside, interference and involvement, seeking LDS, Seychelles government support and anybody willing to help including former President Sir James Mancham knowing what is going on and the European Union Institutions knowledge they have all refused to help and come to our aid with this SIROP program with significant impact on Seychelles government, the National Assembly, Seychelles Justice, the NGO and the Economy our many statements of SNP position 3/4 years ago and the European Union involvement after very long protests of abuses and corruption, Mr Christopher Gill and other major efforts, how the split in the SPPF/PL was caused and former Minister Pat Pillay position and his colleagues Ministers and the patch up, the Presidential and National election outcome and the decision of MNA/Speaker Pat Pillay to resign, events since - and his attitude and position on the Truth Commission the dreadful side of our Opposition Democratic working in Seychelles never mentioning those 25,000 exiles/refugees rights and what they have contributed to the Seychelles Nation.

In Sechelles Seychelles we have had seen multiparty debate since 1993, where as we in Europe have experiences this none stop for the past 900 years.

We have read and followed countless Facebook posting on the situation of the SPPF/PL MNA walk out riposting them to our Forum we have taken the time after Mrs Christina Decomarmond posting to watch both YouTube video

We have also addressed the time we spent in the Netherlands conferring on the Presidential Election and the National Election because my person cannot travel to Seychelles. Our statement that when the public had pressed for Hon Wankalwan to go we had held the view given the few able politicians in Seychelles to allow more time -otherwise he would not be in the National Assembly and never taken part in the Presidential election. To certain degree leading to the Coalition and President J A Michel resignation and President Danny Faure taking over.

We have followed the debate for most experience and knowledgeable person the Majority in the National Assembly have decided to create a National Crises and their explanations. Politic is ruthless, brutal, bloody and very ugly, merciless.

Certain Prominent High parties had indicated this is the second time they visit Paris and we had not been on the street to listen and grasp what is happening and the purpose of their Visit - my children have also requested that they are being neglected and my need to visit them too - Had we/I to choose to undertake any of these travel how this will impact and influence politic and national decision - Recently Mr Garry Tall published an article how much money the political parties and other have been paid we have be working tirelessly for this nation for 30 years the only person who ever gave a donation was Dr Dentist Josue Souyave towards editing of our report. Yet in that Seychelles the many with big cars, traveling allowances and other human other resources their big mouth and boasting. They are using and being paid by Seychelles Tax payers. From the Rich to the very poor. Come an election the voting process. The electoral both educated and uneducated - Please not the USA Senate sitting last night for 3 hours questioning Facebook CEO on Facebook capacity to influence election and political process.

We trust the official of the African Union, SADC, the Indian ocean Nations, the UN, the EU, Commonwealth, the Churches in Seychelles and the Arab Nations get to read this post those who can please refer them .

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Christina de Comarmond shared TéléSesel's video to the group: Seychelles - Sesel Nou Pei.
20 mins ·

News of the day: Parti Lepep i abandonn sesyon Lasanble Nasyonal

TéléSesel is with Bertrand Roseline and 13 others.
33 mins ·
Parti Lepep in abandonn sesyon Lasanble Nasyonal bomaten apre ki LDS ki an mazorite tin endike ki i pa pour siport en mosyon anmennen par Dirizan Zafer Gouvernman Charles De
Commarmond ki ti pe propoz 3 nouvo minis. télésesel i propoz ou en ekstre sa reportaz ki ou kapab swiv an antye lo Channel 1 ouswa lo mobile TV. Sa size pou osi ganny trete dan FOCUS Zedi swar aparti 7er.
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2107413142849498/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Le Seychellois
9 hrs ·
The vote to approve the three new ministers proposed by president Danny Faure has been suspended.

Today's National Assembly session was adjourned after Parti Lepep walked out after the Opposition which has the majority seat said they will not support the nominations.

The Leader of the Opposition Wavel Ramkalawan said Linyon Demokratic Seselwa (LDS) is in favour of fresh presidential election to establish a strong and credible government and not a patchwork reshuffle.

He said LDS' decision has nothing to do with the three nominees - Patrick Payet, Lucianna Lagrenade and Billy Rangasamy, whom he described as remarkable individuals.

A motion moved by the Leader of the Government Business (LGB) Charles Decommarmond to adjourn the debate was defeated.

However, before a vote on Order 23 (1) moved by the Opposition Whip Jean-Francois Ferrari to cancel the debate was voted on, the 14 Parti Lepep Member of the National Assembly (MNAs) stormed out of the chamber.

Ramkalawan says Faure should heed the statement he made and take a brave decision for the benefit of the country.

The National Assembly could not proceed to take a vote on the motion before it because there was no quorum. The matter is now suspended.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu May 10, 2018 9:48 am

The National Assembly, Nation Truth Commission and Reconciliation, the Adventist church of Seychelles and former Minister Noellie Alexander.

The Adventist Church be they in Seychelles across the world they have this awesome emphasis in their doctrine of Judgement day from conception process, those born in /Adventist families, children, adults in any given year the emphasis, talks and bible study/readings around Judgement Day, the trepidation, the awesomeness of standing before the Heavenly host, Court and giving account of one's life, those involved, being part of the judgement and accounting process of others and loved ones.

If we are writing with the emphasis we are, that is because we to have been importantly impacted, influenced, program regarding this human end of time or some say heavenly process/event. This distinction, difference between the explanation, interpretation of judgement day and having to account before God, the Heavenly host, Court and Christ our life, the many church denominations, other faith conception, views and belief, how this process and time it is going to take place. Again the Adventist.

It has long been in coming this process, during the era of One party state the ongoing horrors, sufferings and human tragedies, then one belief and Judgement and accounting and having lived and gone through a life time in this case nears 45 years and witnessing many of our loved one, friends, colleagues and enemies departing and loosing their lives, thinking of Judgement one day and accounting , retelling and reliving our life and what we have done and and experience and the state of our minds and body when we will do this/take part in such process. In Seychelles the politicians, the church , media and information channel on this process a Truth Commission and Reconciliation, other nations process over the past 7,000 years and currently.

Our exile/refugee communities wherever they are and have made a home experience of this process, on their TV, Radio, press, parliament , education system , churches and other avenues -the vast many, their children and their existence, the person or monsters they have become due to the respective thematic, life experiences and passage. With the decision to get the EU not the UN, or the African Union or the Commonwealth or the Francophone or the SADC involved in applying whatever power and pressure they could to help change the government, political process, workings of Seychelles three years ago compare to events after 1991, 1993 the return of multiparty, the hope of everybody affected the national Assembly much of the writing publication and this never took place - the process which took place in Europe, Seychelles and a bit in the USA, causing former Minister Pat Pillay, the four other former Minister to separate, express their opinion in public before the SPPF/PL their party and other institutions - this process having started by Mr Christopher ~Gill and his political campaign and battle others joining in the battle fight. What the media have written about former Minister Noelie ~Alexander being the mother of the party they founded and its mergers with LDS the process until they /it got there.

For whatever its worth and however terrible the English, committed to writing this topic this morning 10/5/18 -5.45 am, on our side uncertain about our life in Britain, our place in London, our communities workings and functionality, be they in Britain or Europe and the individual, families, person making the communities. On our monitor screen not a White tail tropical bird, the Paille en Que, but a black bird with long tail feathers and red plumage on its shoulder wing.

The Adventist of Seychelles have a good deal to tell any Truth Commission in Seychelles, the era of One party state and some of their church members life experience and their families in spite of their faith and belief - yet their comportment, attitude and approach during all the time this topic have been going on in Seychelles and the regional or international media and thematic, the years Mr Christopher Gil and others were having their battle to advance this burning national topic, events of the past three years when it became a strong reality of one being set up/put into place and the process that would take and be taking place and ye the ~Adventists comportment and attitudes - the difference between them, the Catholic, the church of England other Faith on this topic above all given my role responsibilities, the many families and acquaintance their comportment , ;position towards this process yet they translate the Creole Bible, yet they preach they have greater truth and knowledge of the Scripture than other faith and churches - the reality in relation within that or an eventual Truth Commission be it National Assembly or National .

Over the past five or more year from Mr Christopher Gill political comeback, the Church impute in these topics and what they have been preaching, Church person like Dr Ferrari and only three days ago Bishop Chang Hing and other address on this topic, the Adventist in their National and international Conferences, this the topic of judgement and having to account before the heavenly host, court, God and Christ. Beside the facts that former Minster Noellie Alexander had been a lady friend of Mr John Mascaranas, they had both been educated and grew up in East Africa and the political values and approach in Africa and inst institutions and churches. In the Anguish speaking nation, South Africa recently Truth Commission ,Kenya and the French speaking and countries of Africa similar process. From the time the National Assembly took the decision of setting up such a body, then President Sir James Mancham alive, his views and position other still alive from his former government and political party now also dead. We hold the view that Seychelles and the region lack the capacity, resource and ability to hold such a Truth Commission and Reconciliation process by itself, in spite of the UN and other international bodies impute - the politicians and the Church and other NGO incapable of putting such a body in place with out the help , support and impute of other world experience bodies in this field and those for the global Seychelles exile, diaspora who will have to come forward and address their plaints and story and history and knowledge. In our case going back to the EU institutions, the Vatican eventually not the UN or Commonwealth the trail of incompetence and fudge and cock-up over the decade where ever they have impute and been involved in such process. The very poor benchmark and the so call Justice it delivered in the end. Those taking part and involved their condescending attitude, we know best and the salary and their position above the populace and those involved and their arrogance, in places and their manipulation of the process for whatever political end and interests and other disjointed and warp ideological involvements.

Before we went to he EU for support an involvement in our political process, we prayed and we believe in the working of the church for all is deficiency and prayer and the mighty creator - we believe in Heaven. Since the announcement in Seychelles we have been praying - the world, Europe, Africa and the region utter super mess nobody know where one toe is and one head or hand - in so doing how they will be reacting to our exile/refugees in Europe, seeking their help and support given the vast political razzmatazz and the amount of Tax payers money they have invested the past five year to hep solve find a solution to this human madness - it nearly destroyed the very EU concept and eventually start another global conflict. We have written and shared our concern with anybody in Seychelles or elsewhere who care or want to take part and support us those form LDS and its executives and supporters and yet the many their position including the National Assembly and the government Minsters and Institutions and NGO, the Church.

From our side we will require legal expertise some free some we will be require to pay and other institutions involvements, refugees and exile support groups and bodies and their resources - including their medical imput. The point being had we made it to Europe and began to address the respective bodies and institutions former Minister Noelie Alexander and others would be alive in that Seychelles, they refuse to understand grasp, we kept stating there is something very wrong , their understanding of knowledge and intelligence and how they work and present this at national and local level there is a grave disparity in their grasp and notion or misunderstanding how the world and Europe works from the Ambassadors, the consulates and the many qualify and University educated individuals. Again those topics not new to us we were researching such topic in 1978, then global education system working in third world countries today termed differently . The attitudes and approaches.

Most long term exile/refugee nations and communities they have developed information and library resources, where they and others can refer in such instance and process - we will be blunt knowing the madness of the world and its politic, we have relied on developing taking part of global platform where information can be stored and place put for safe keeping and for their extract and use them whatever way one seen fit. This require those who can understand the world information platform, we have be involved and and help build develop and put into place for this process. This very moment, instance of we entertaining this topic aspects the sudden strange negative energy targeting our person, those involved and their powers and institutions - had we maintained such information in one or any given place unless duly protected and insured what they would have done and the damages and destruction . Their arguments and politics so call superior values and view of the world. How it should and ought to function, their police and intelligence and other darker Institutions, wishing to in greater, controlling and manipulate the process and outcome conclusion and impact the this and the nation politic and its process , development and workings. What will be written as so cal facts and history.

We are writing this article in UK and the gravely, seriously disturbing thematic of the Britexit politic, and mediatic over the past three four years. In turn impacting our views and approach to writing this piece of papatouy or ratatouye. Not to forget a number of our important European, Gulf region , Africa, America and Asia linked collateral linked fall imputes and why we demand that that Truth Commission be worked a certain way and those who oppose are opposing this, their reasons and motives. ####the bloody utter corrupted system - Among the situation the very difference between if an Obama had been in office and a president Donald Trump in office at the White House.,

We are not in an essay competition or college situation, where we have to bother what we write - however we have had to cook food for our black Labrador over the past 15 years and admitted at time we have cooked some bad dinner for him, we endevoured however to cook what he and we would be eating as such those of you reading what we have addressed above, the manner we have. Indeed all those of you with dogs how and what you cook for your dogs.

At the ex mad/hinted pub the mega racket this morning the diggers and the lorry with grab lift taking away the dirt /soil from the mad/ex hunted pub and the mega satanic rage/rave in the process. In Seychelles those who would have been promoted not go for whatever drugs they use-

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 am

Bill guaranteeing freedom of information is approved by lawmakers in Seychelles

Victoria, Seychelles | May 23, 2018, Wednesday @ 19:17 in National » GENERAL | By: Daniel Laurence Edited by: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 381
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/9190/Bill+guaranteeing+freedom+of+information+is+approved+by+lawmakers+in+Seychelles

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Kote lazistis i tonbe dan konsep Lasanble Fer Kwar LDS ek Wavel Ramkalawan? Zot kwar zot pou kontiyen fer Komite ek Rapor e dir zot louvraz fini e nou SESELWA nou BEZWEN aksepte sa zwe ziska 2020 kot zot POU kontiyen tenir Faure anba anba atraver koabitasyon. Zot in tom dakor pou met nou retar ek sa katar. Oli zot lazistis?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=199680660663530&set=gm.859772044207896&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 pm

‎Lavwa Loto‎ to Office of Leader of the Opposition - Seychelles
1 hr
In the Spirit of Clarity

Truth and National Reconciliation Committee

After 15 months of intense work of the Truth and National Reconciliation Committee, today, the Speaker of the National Assembly who is also a member of the Committee, presented the final report to the President.
The President gave his commitment to submit the draft bill, which forms part of the report to the Cabinet next Wednesday. The Attorney General will then have it gazetted so that the first reading of the bill can be done before National Day, followed by approval in the first week of July. The President described the work of the Committee as an “example of flying over partisanship.”

The Leader of the Opposition, who is the Chairperson of the Truth and National Reconciliation Committee, thanked the President for his commitment and he also thanked all members for the excellent work they have delivered. In explaining the work process the Committee went through, he stated it was at times difficult and emotional especially when analysing the grievance forms the victims or their families have submitted. He said “knowing the pain of others has made us better people.”

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Reconciliation committee sends report to Seychelles' president; redress bill to be approved next week

Victoria, Seychelles | June 14, 2018, Thursday @ 19:03 in National » GENERAL | By: Salifa Karapetyan Edited by: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 299
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/9293/Reconciliation+committee+sends+report+to+Seychelles%27+president%3B+redress+bill+to+be+approved+next+week

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:41 pm

‎Josette Hoarau‎ to Seychelles Hero: Gerard Hoarau
1 hr ·
TRUTH & RECONCILIATION COMMISSION
We welcome the progress that has been made with regards to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. We would also like to extend our grateful appreciation to all those who have dedicated their time and worked so hard to get it to this juncture.
However, we are respectful and supportive of the very valid criticism that many families of the other victims of those heinous political crimes that were committed by the Rene/Michel regime have expressed over social media and elsewhere. We share the majority view that the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Committee had a moral obligation to consult with the families of the victims before they made any recommendations to Danny Faure and the NA. They did not do so and that was a critical omission because the politicians that have made those recommendations are not the ones who suffered as a consequence of the murderous actions of that brutal regime. In fact some of them on that committee are or were fanatical adherents of the very party responsible for those crimes and, who have in the past expressed support for the methods that were used by the regime. Such people surely have no understanding of the carnage, suffering and disruptions to lives that the actions of their party caused to so many of their innocent Seychellois compatriots. Amongst other things, innocent people were murdered, made to disappear, imprisoned without charge under brutal circumstances and forced into exile. How can we expect such party apparatchiks to empathize with the victims and their families, let alone make rational and independent recommendations that can deliver justice? Frankly, we are of the opinion that it is highly inappropriate for such politicians to try and indulge us (families of the victims) on such a sensitive issue.
We cannot accept the notion of universal pardons especially for the more serious crimes that led to the loss of innocent lives. While we are passionate in seeking the truth that can lead to reconciliation and peace, above all we strongly believe that the overriding factor is that the rule of law and justice should prevail. It should be demonstrated by our democratic institutions of state and especially those that we have entrusted to lead them, that no one is ever above the law in our republic.
Sincere and lasting reconciliation will only evolve when justice prevails. We will be setting a terrible precedent and example for posterity if the general perception that emerges from that process is that “crime pays”.
Nevertheless, we look forward to the next steps ahead.

Comments
Raoul Germain
Raoul Germain The TRUTH and Reconciliation would only work 100% when the government which was the cause of these atrocities is completely out, thus at the moment their President Pas Baton Danny Faure is still in office. LDS is working towards taking them out, but in the process they are facing resistance against people who do not want to see them succeed, so they create confusion to divide the camp. We had one main job to undertake and that is to take Parti Lepep out completely, because they are the cause for the predicament we are in where our brothers and sisters had been murdered or disappeared. Unless we succeed in getting rid of PL in the next presidential election, we will not be able to get the JUSTICE which we do deserve. As long as PL is in control, they will always get away with murders. Take for example S.A, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission was not set up before apartheid was abolished, it was established after when they had full control.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 4 Empty Second Reading The Truth Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Bill, 2018 (Bill No. 06 of 2018

Post  Sirop14 Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Revised Order Paper for Sitting of Tuesday 31st July & Wednesday 1st August 2018

Second Reading
The Truth Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Bill, 2018 (Bill No. 06 of 2018
)

http://nationalassembly.sc/index.php/2018/07/30/revised-order-paper-for-sitting-of-tuesday-31st-july-wednesday-1st-august-2018/

Sitting - Wednesday 1st August , 2018 - 9:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaa6HM54H1I

Sitting - Wednesday 1st August , 2018 - 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZA4yp1HTM

Sitting - Wednesday 1st August , 2018 - 04:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgTu-BcB-n8&feature=share

Sitting - Wednesday 1st August , 2018 - 02:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IokRkVHqsUE

Sitting - Wednesday 1st August , 2018 - 04:00 PM
The National Assembly of Seychelles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjogjcYUBYM&t=77s

Sitting - Thursday 2 August, 2018 - 9 A.M.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJrabekNPFE

Sitting - Thursday 2 August, 2018 - 11 A.M.
Public Bills: Second Reading : - The Truth Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Bill, 2018 (Bill No. 06 of 2018) - Elections (Amendment) Bill, 2018. (Bill No.21 of 2018) - Control and Pr...
The National Assembly of Seychelles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_BFz2xPE4

Sitting - Thursday 2 August, 2018 - 11 A.M.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_BFz2xPE4

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Seychelles approves first Committee on Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity
Victoria Seychelles | August 2, 2018, Thursday @ 10:40 in National » GENERAL | By: Daniel Laurence Edited by: Sharon Ernesta | Views: 482

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/9531/Seychelles+approves+first+Committee+on+Truth%2C+Reconciliation+and+National+Unity

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:05 am

4.30 UK time, the important reason for the development of my Space, Facebook, Wikipedia and several others and your Twitter. In a given situation and in our case over the past 30 years manner/mode we have communicated and worked the issues linked to that SIROP program. The very dynamic and synergy of that Program in itself leveraging, catapulting and causing those to start such project including your Yahoo and Google. This is not a small or daft statement.

Now that we have reached the juncture we have/cross road remind everybody going back to 1978/79 the decision to become and Interdisciplinary Management executive all those in Vienna who inspired us with the statement Mr Edmond learn as much as you can one day you will be useful to your country including the very Prof Dr Michael Hofmann himself.

With the support and guidance of some of the most important personalities of Europe the past 35 years the knowledge and expertise we have acquired.
Working on then Yugoslavia economic and its then police
Then Communist USSR economy looking for alternative economic model
Some of Africa countries Including /South Africa, East Africa, Central Africa an North Africa
Numerous Europe nation economic and diplomatic problematic
The ability to work these at UN and World Bank level
The situation, historic development of the vote in Seychelles National Assembly will take some time to impact the nations, the Region and the world, meanwhile those in Seychelles in particular who must be questioning what next and the many your legal minds and old ones
Not just because of the gravity and consequences of the statement or information which will be put before that Truth Commission, the Legality of them. Our initiation for creating the International Criminal court and over the years of its existence the manner we have followed and impute,
The SFO in Britain
Numerous UN important intervention policies and politic
Particularly after the changes in the USSR, the COMECON, China what was required of any person or my person to become involved and make the contributions and input we/I did Including aspect of it Justice working sand the change in along/developed Justice thematic. The greater Plan for Russian Commonwealth, former East Europe, similar plans for Africa and Latin America. With associated Regulatory mechanism, system bodies.
We have equally input in the Gulf Region similar thematic, Latin america and Africa, the Philippine
We cannot stress enough the debacle topic of changing the OAU to African Union it required a good if not great deal of understanding to take a leading in driving such topic forward. In the case of South Africa our role with President Nelson Mandela

The purpose/objective of sharing those issues at this time of the morning , the developing situation in Seychelles and the Region on /upon the vote and decisions. Part of the Commission functioning will be its ability to dissect, receive information in privets , a good deal of those issues will have to be worked and treated such.
There are those who cannot understand our request and insistance those we get important outside support. The reason is/are obvious.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:53 am

Man arrested in Antrim over Seychelles politician murder
Post  Sirop14 Today at 6:42 pm

Man arrested in Antrim over Seychelles politician murder

A 77-year-old man has been arrested in County Antrim over the 1985 murder of a Seychelles politician in London.

Gérard Hoarau was the leader of an opposition party and had been living in exile in the city when he was killed.

He was shot a number of times with a sub-machine gun on the doorstep of his home in Edgware.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45047455?SThisFB

Man arrested in Antrim over 1985 killing of exiled politician
77-year-old held in connection with shooting of Seychelles’ Gérard Hoarau in London
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/02/man-arrested-in-antrim-over-1985-killing-of-exiled-politician?CMP=share_btn_fb

Arrest made in Northern Ireland in connection to assignation of exiled Seychellois politician Gerard Hoarau
Victoria Seychelles | August 3, 2018, Friday @ 14:38 in National » GENERAL | By: Daniel Laurence Edited by: Sharon Ernesta | Views: 708
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/9539/Arrest+made+in+Northern+Ireland+in+connection+to+assignation+of+exiled+Seychellois+politician+Gerard+Hoarau

‎Alexander Pierre‎ to Seychelles Hero: Gerard Hoarau
5 hrs ·
SBC REPORTS ON THE ARREST OF IAN WITHERS IN REGARDS TO THE GERARD HOARAU ASSASSINATION. Attorney General confirms that Seychelles will cooperate with the British police. Parey Ras Ricky ti dir; la in fini mon nwanr!!! — with Josette Hoarau.
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.pierre.52/videos/10160640198895084/

Comment - Amidst the strange /eerie vibe last night and this morning, not just South Africa other place in~Africa they have had their Truth Commission and other places in the world and the many aspect of the death of the witnesses, their families and those actually affected - events of this morning from the 25,000 exiles/refugees from our community nation only 350 cases addressed that National Assembly Truth Committee , UN terrible benchmark and the World Justice. Including the recent put into place African Union Justice systems. The need/requirement o protect those who come forward, their families and children

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Assembly approves creation of Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission

07-August-2018
The National Assembly has given its unanimous approval for the creation by the President of a Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission to promote national unity and reconciliation in the country.

It was Vice-President Vincent Meriton who presented the Bill for the National Assembly’s consideration and approval.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=259910

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am

How many have had rats on their properties and business - the rats are very very clever they can pick up most of the human vibes and how they react. Those scientists and others who spend vast resource to study their brain - how rats think. The danger of Facebook and those big online service companies developing the same psychosis with their users.

That was not the reason for coming to Facebook- because of the debacle of Aurore development in Sechelles Seychelles , the previous failed one and on the website at Wikipedia it state the UAE dredger did the reclamation this is the madness, mental functioning and psychosis of the world. Then issues and we were involved that, that Dredger did that piece of reclamation and the government and Princely officials in UAE they chose to forget and invent, the world, other must think as they judge fit for them to think, their mind and memory.

Everybody forgets the media Pinnacle Holding debacle , the South African issues and the meltdown which devastated the South African Banking and Financial system, After we had written and explained to them in public some of the issues. Anglo Rand and today's Anglo Rand. Particularly the position of former President J A Michel -benchmark and meanwhile the National Assembly and that Truth Commission.

The very naming of those new reclaimed Islands in Seychelles by former President F A Rene the history, the heritage and Arcadian, Illuminati issues. In South Africa all those who refused and failed to listen

We also got to watch the classic film made on Somalia, the decision to extract a number of high person and the military planning and resource of the USA, how it went very wrong and they have to call for UN help even that went very wrong - part of our regional dynamic - the original /real issues linked that SIROP program in the Region. - again that Truth Commission.

We had been ask by the children to watch Pirate of the Caribbean countless time had refused and found our self watching and changing channel the lunacy of the film for other excellent entertainment. The making of this film then world finance working and banking which synergized that this film get made. In Seychelles the Somali pirates, for several years those who wrote/flooded our email we had won lottery, dead politicians and the lost list the possibility of earning and taking custody of Million of Dollars. The future of this Aurore development - our thoughts in that film the pirate of the Caribbean it made no mention of those rich Prince of the Gulf and this morning as we checked Facebook those Princely person that were/had posted the possibility of wining one Million dollar and more and how to go about it. The vast resource and Intelligence Service of the Gulf Region last week events of the world and the gravity - the rats know you every move and action and yet.

In the Gulf and those Princely individuals with servants in London you get any body to work for you, you do not pay them what will happen you do this once, twice and three time if it persist what will inevitably happen. The photos of the above Executive work place photos goes back to 1986/87 when the UAE was almost Desert.

Last night we did read via Facebook feed about this topic -U.S. intelligence documents on Nelson Mandela made public, what we have been writing public about that South African Truth commission - had there not been that SIROP program what would have happen in South Africa, then USA Intelligence Service in Europe and Britain - our communication to all past SA Presidents and the SA Institutions. Those police and intelligence Service who collect information about my person and communication, British, French, Israel , chines and Russian Intelligence Service in 1986/87, the Communist OAU block Presidents and the OAU pro West/Capitalist USA block what they knew about that SIROP program and those in Europe - what they knew about that SIROP program

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mandela-usa-documents/us-intelligence-documents-on-nelson-mandela-made-public-idUSKBN1K82SD

Newly released US government documents reveal spicy gossip about ...
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-07-23-newly-released-us-government-documents-reveal-spicy-gossip-about-mandela-and-gracas-marriage/

What a lost prison manuscript reveals about the real Nelson Mandela ...
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/01/the-mandela-files/

FBI spied on Mandela after prison release - DailyNews Live
https://www.dailynews.co.zw/articles/2018/07/19/fbi-spied-on-mandela-after-prison-release

FBI 'spied on Nelson Mandela' - Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10960586/FBI-spied-on-Nelson-Mandela.html

FBI 'spied on Mandela after his release from jail' | The Herald
https://www.herald.co.zw/fbi-spied-on-mandela-after-his-release-from-jail/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm

In the Seychelles National Assembly the benchmark until LDS got elected, debate, please everybody take the time read the minute of the OAU Ethiopia 27–29 July- 1987 Summit - that SIROP program had been presented to not just then President F A Rene both camps of the OAU knew its contents and objectives, then Cold War those who knew real politic then, how OAU was viewed in European and world politic, little better than the Commonwealth, the approach , argument to create the African Economic ~~Community, no mention of events in Europe - it just fell in their laps, like coconuts, or the Baobab trees made magic and they came to existence, yet those in Europe who had been battling for a new world economic Order and politic and the /its impact on Africa and the rest of the world this is the great OAU philosophy - from then on how everybody lied, The African and today in Seychelles because they have become part Member of the African Union have to learn this as real History acquire their Bachelor or Doctorate - we ought to give former Minister Boris Johnson a Job at Seychelles University Wikipedia thank you for your existence - the noble work to create this Project. ( President Donald Trump must read this he will have to rewrite/concept new thinking about fake news, special staff by his side while he is reading this -What President Ronald Reagan, we had to clear this SIROP program with him and adviser then and all the USA Institutions , Service then knew July 1987 )
https://au.int/.../9532-1987_ahg_res_161-173_xxiii_e.pdf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 pm

After addressing the AG of Mauritius copy to the AG in Seychelles, several leading Law firms in Mauritius, current and past PM and President of Mauritius since that SIROP program conception, Seychelles and several parties on that Truth commission etc., Those high person , government Officials asking/questioning of us why the media have not taken this issue up /published anything given its grave importance, How many other nations have worked their Truth Commission and those entities wanting and wishing to influence the approach Seychelles use to address , work its Truth Commission, only they can decide what is Justice and the bloody mess and super entanglement they have found themselves with the EU on account. The garbage they were dishing out to the five exile factions in then Britain from 1978 onward, the political filth of the Cold War, vast amount yet to be told, "oh Seychelles was only about coconuts and sand and sunshine , cheap girls" - our important reason for writing presenting and working s that SIROP program the manner and way we did - they later wrote it was the Commonwealth that wrote that program changed Seychelles One Party ~System - ( Their approach use Muslims to invade other nation to take over Indian if we dare protest we will get arrested and deported -present our Nation and people as some kind of abnormal and people with intellectual deficiencies /abnormal )The news this morning

HOW TO HOLIDAY IN THE SEYCHELLES ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/africa/seychelles-holidays-cheap-deals-budgets-how-to-mahe-praslin-la-digue-a8492181.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Our lawmakers are violating our laws

30-August-2018
Spare a thought for the anguish and despair of the victims

The doctrine of repugnancy law tests our acceptability of what is good, fair and just and it takes into consideration the locus classicus (standard of work) of how laws are created and amended in the Seychelles judiciary system and forms part of our British Law inheritance. It is therefore unacceptable that the very people we entrust to create, debate, consult and pass into statute laws that govern our daily life, should find it necessary, in this instance, to short circuit a new Bill of Law in order to protect their buddies and friends to the detriment of the victims who have suffered unimaginable loss, pain, anguish and despair as a result of the events of the Coup D’état. Laws are not made by politicians for politicians, laws are made for the people in general which is why politicians cannot create laws that favour their colleagues and their own actions leaving out the civil society because no one is beyond the reach of the law. I have to admit that civil society thus far in Seychelles has been very weak and almost non-effective which is why politicians have had their way for too long and which is also the reason why we are still languishing in an autocratic governance environment but we make believe it is democratic.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260202

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:20 pm

President assents to Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Act 2018

08-September-2018
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260315

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 pm

The video National Assembly of changes in Pension for those who served the first Republic 1976 to 1977
https://youtu.be/QmUU4G0P8TI

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Lasanble Nasyonnal i demande ki en Komite Lasanble Nasyonal pour Laverite, Rekonsilyasyon e Linite Nasyonal, I ganny etabli avek bann lobzektiv swivan: - Page 4 Empty Assembly approves amendment for former Constitutional posts holders to receive pension

Post  Sirop14 Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Assembly approves amendment for former Constitutional posts holders to receive pension
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=260496

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Truth and reconciliation cannot be delayed anymore because ‘justice delayed is justice denied’

24-January-2019
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=262043

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4